Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating... Would you go for it ? Read.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been going through all the articles and dj bt, throughout sosuave. I'm getting a clearer picture of how things actually works with the opposite sex more and more as days pass by. But as im still in the learning phase, and since im 17, I wouldnt want to spend it with one single girl. My ethics and morals taught me not to cheat and not to see other girls while having a relationship. My conscious mind makes me feel guilty when I approach girls while im in a relationship, but my other part of my mind keeps telling me its all right, you gotta learn , and take as much pussies possible and grab the chances where you have the opportunity rather than burry them cause of the girl friend.

So here's my current situation. I have a girl freind that we click amazingly. We have the traditional "Love you's" and I think we are heading for a solid relationship, sex included. Part of me sees this as a DEAD-END, it frightens me of thinking having only one girl while the other intrested girls pass by.

Last friday, I went clubbing with my friends, and saw this chick giving me eye contact, of course, I got close and we danced together. All i was getting was "speak to me, SPEAK TO ME!" through her body language. If i wasnt in a relationship I was going to have it done in seconds, but I hesitated, thinking of my girl friend and how much things she has gone for me to make it work , and the things i told her "if you ever cheated, you would always be forgotten from my mind.(thus leaving her)" crap.

It wasnt long that I couldnt stand it anymore, that I made the approach, asked her, her name , and commented on her nice lips. Her intrest level blew up and she was all over me, I got along with my dancing skills, but then at some point, some of her girl friend comes along and said they gotta go.

I asked her if she had to go. She said yea... and looked at me.. waiting for something

I knew this was the moment of truth, after a few seconds of hesitation, I asked her #, and she mine. Smile, and leave.

Now, its monday , and she has SMS messaged me first @ saturday wondering where was I going that night. I could do my moves but my gf was in the middle. I was feeling really guilty, of doing something that I consider cheating if my gf had done so.

SO guys, what do you say about all this? Shall i proceed with this girl, or shall I delete her off my cell phone data, and keep my gf.

I can have the best of both world, but that could be hard.

All this isnt about this girl in particular , but generally in relationships, shall i seek for numbers and talk abit , maybe **** some pussies while having my gf thinking im not cheating ?
What would you guys do? What do you suggest?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To command respect from your girlfriend, you do need to respect her. This means absolutely NO CHEATING. When you destroy your character you have nothing to rely on.

Getting that girl's number was A-OK, just make sure she knows you have a girlfriend and make sure you won't do anything with her to jeopardise your relationship with your current gal.

Going out for coffee is fine with the new girl. It never hurts to have some HB friends that could go to relationships at any time.

Rogerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is , it's up to me to do anything with this new girl, and just saying out of the blue that i have a girlfriend would be wierd.

But then again, I could do nothing. No contact, cut her off. But I just dont want to loose opportunities with girls. It's just doesnt feel right , since the goal of DJ is having success with women,but not if you have a gf?

****, Im gonna think twice to have a gf in the future.

My cousin once told me that at ages 14 to 19, there's nothing really serious, he adviced me to **** as much ***** as possible and not giving a fvck to long term relationships, and basically have fun ,because later on in life, is where the true long term relationships will come, .. Just a different angle of seeing it. I tend to like it.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If you want to date numerous girls you should break up with your girlfriend. It will come back to bite you in the butt if you attempt to do both at once. In the end, you will be the one to be hurt the most by cheating.

My advice would be to decide whether you want a girlfriend or whether you want to date lots of girls. You shouldn't even think about dating other girls while in a relationship. All it takes is doing that one time and it will define your reputation for a long, long time, which ultimately will lead to girls who know about it to not trust you and be more likely to cheat on you.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like you still have feelings towards your gf. If you want to date others, then let her go. It's going to be painful to both of you but mostly for her. I just have a feeling that you may be flying back to her though.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all this reputation thing is ilusion.

the only thing that is important is how you feel about yourself. If you want to cheat (lets say try other flavors of ice cream :D ) and you know you wont regreat it or feel bad about it, then do it. But if you think it is wrong, that there are laws and principles (wich I believe its all human ilusion trying to protect itself from the unknow) then dont do it.

I learned that tasting, experimenting the world, is very important. I am in a shyt ltr right now, the girl cheated, and I learned, fock it, she opened the pandoras box, I will try other girls, and if I find some other better one, .. well its by bye.

You know fellow DJ, life is so short, when you are young you have to enjoy yourself, be happy, do what you feel is right. You are going to die anyway, who cares, go there and search for the best.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you want to date numerous girls you should break up with your girlfriend. It will come back to bite you in the butt if you attempt to do both at once. In the end, you will be the one to be hurt the most by cheating.
Agree here. You're 17. No offense, but you dont' really know what you want in a woman yet.

If you just want to date lots of women because that's what MTV Spring Break says is cool, then that's just foolishness. But if you find yourself attracted to other chicks, find yourself wanting to "play the field", "shop around", explore a little, then you'd best break it off now with your girl.

Oh, and you're allowed to get numbers and spend time with girls, just to see if they present a possibility, but anything romantic should be out of the question until you break up with your girl.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of me sees this as a DEAD-END, it frightens me of thinking having only one girl while the other intrested girls pass by.

That's becase your listenting to your inner primal urges bro, lol. Happens to me all the time. As men, it's in our genetic make up to conquer (lack for a better word) as much tail as possible, it's been like this since the begining of time. It's the feminist society we live in that has deemed it as 'bad' and 'wrong'. Guess what I would do, lol.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
Part of me sees this as a DEAD-END, it frightens me of thinking having only one girl while the other intrested girls pass by.

That's becase your listenting to your inner primal urges bro, lol. Happens to me all the time. As men, it's in our genetic make up to conquer (lack for a better word) as much tail as possible, it's been like this since the begining of time. It's the feminist society we live in that has deemed it as 'bad' and 'wrong'. Guess what I would do, lol.
Yes, and wich is older? Our instincts or this Feminist idea of society?

Wich one has more experience? The paradigm of one girl do not cheat or you will go to hell

OR

Have many girls as you can (use condoms) genetic thing.

?

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point SHARK, but what does it matter? We can thank the feminist socity for all the AFC's it's produced. As 'men', we know this isn't right and we seeing it isn't working, that's why we're all here. Don't ya think?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your to young to be tied down with a GF.

Before long, it will move into LTR mode. After a year or so she will want more - perhaps a promise ring.

Another year she will want the engagement ring.

You'll be married before you know it.

I can tell that you will regret that later in life.

Have fun while you can - think about LTR's after you've dated and had some fun.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Good point SHARK, but what does it matter? We can thank the feminist socity for all the AFC's it's produced. As 'men', we know this isn't right and we seeing it isn't working, that's why we're all here. Don't ya think?
Honoring a committment you make to another person has nothing to do with feminism. If you aren't willing to honor the committment of a relationship then you shouldn't enter into one. It's that simple. If someone wants to go out and sleep with as many people who are willing, all the more power to them...but don't hurt people in the process. Don't make committments you can't keep.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Your to young to be tied down with a GF.

Before long, it will move into LTR mode. After a year or so she will want more - perhaps a promise ring.

Another year she will want the engagement ring.

You'll be married before you know it.
Notice what NewMan posted.
SHE will want a promise ring, SHE will want an engagement ring. It always seems to be what SHE (women in general) want, doesn't it? lol

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Honoring a committment you make to another person has nothing to do with feminism. If you aren't willing to honor the committment of a relationship then you shouldn't enter into one. It's that simple. If someone wants to go out and sleep with as many people who are willing, all the more power to them...but don't hurt people in the process. Don't make committments you can't keep.
Where in my post did you see anything about cheating on her?

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice what NewMan posted.
SHE will want a promise ring, SHE will want an engagement ring. It always seems to be what SHE (women in general) want, doesn't it? lol
yes!!

that is always what SHE wants!!!

I WANT A RING
I WANT TO MARRY
I WANT TO LIVE TOGETHER

:rolleyes:

I wont hurt any girl, I will live a happy life with the girls.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and don't get too hung up in a serious relationship. You will look back and kick yourself for staying loyal to some chick that will move away and go to some college while you could of been getting as much a$$ as possible. Just make sure you break up with your gf first as that could cause some problems.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rogerman
Thing is , it's up to me to do anything with this new girl, and just saying out of the blue that i have a girlfriend would be wierd.

But then again, I could do nothing. No contact, cut her off. But I just dont want to loose opportunities with girls. It's just doesnt feel right , since the goal of DJ is having success with women,but not if you have a gf?

****, Im gonna think twice to have a gf in the future.

My cousin once told me that at ages 14 to 19, there's nothing really serious, he adviced me to **** as much ***** as possible and not giving a fvck to long term relationships, and basically have fun ,because later on in life, is where the true long term relationships will come, .. Just a different angle of seeing it. I tend to like it.
If you think newgirl is going to be better than your current girlfriend, then my all means dump the girl you're with and date new girl.

If you don't wanna be tied down, then dump your girl and mess around with newgirl.

It really is all up to you. I just messed around in HS and it was a lot of fun, but now in college I'm trying to take it slower and make a decent LTR happen.

Bottom line: have fun with it and don't have any regrets! :cool:

CoRVeTTe6699

Don Juan
Reaction score
im in shock... the same thing happned to me.. with the girlfriend and the new girl in the club... im gonna try to do both..goodluck to u and me

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Where in my post did you see anything about cheating on her?
You and GWS are agreeing that the idea of monogamy is a "feminist" creation, when in reality it was the church.

And in your first response to this thread you implied that you would cheat.

My overall point to this entire thread is that it's not okay to cheat. If a person finds that they want multiple people to date then they need to end any relationship they have first.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly hope that you will end your relationship before you start going after other girls. Teenage girls have very low and fragile self esteems as it is. If you try to have your cake and eat it too and your girlfriend finds out you will destroy her ability to trust other guys for a very, very long time.

Monkey boys are no better than monkey girls...