Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating: What was your experience / afterthought

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of us come from different walks of life. It might be interesting to read from different perspectives.

Over 30 years ago, while in college I cheated on a girlfriend. Her best friend was the 'Miss Popular" head cheer-leader type. At 22, I'd never slept with a "9" or "10" and so, I did the deed.

My girlfriend (at that time) didn't deserve this and so I broke up with her. I didn't mentioned that I cheated because I didn't deserve to get it off my chest and transfer further pain on to her.

In my past, I've also slept with three married women. I rationalized this as ..." Iiiiii am not the one that is cheating. They are."

Bottom line; I consider my actions as wrong on all of the above accounts. I won't make these mistakes again.

Your mileage may vary. What was your experience and afterthought?

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in my early twenties, my older sisters friend came in for my sisters wedding. Smoking hot and married. Long story short, we went out dancing and ended up in a hotel awake until dawn. I did feel bad and turned her down when she later offered to come visit for a weekend.

A girl that I dated dumped me after two years and I ran into her a few years later. She was engaged, getting married in a couple of weeks and started telling that she was still in love with me. I told her that it was her problem and went on my way. About a year later, she is photographing a wedding that I was attending and she was married, yet still pursued me, even with my date there. Some time after that I ran into her again at a pub she invited me back to her hotel, I declined. Mind you, she was a former cheerleader for a Phila sports team and one of the best lays of my life so this took some discipline! Months later, I encountered her again and I broke. In the morning, I told her that it wouldn't be happening again. She sent me Christmas cards for years and years with contents that were certainly festive, sexually anyway. She didn't have my address, so she sent them to my parents house. One year, my mother apparently didn't like a particular girl that i was dating, so she made a point of giving it to me in front of her. That was interesting.

None since and it won't happen again (maybe if separated). I must add that copious amounts of alcohol were involved in both instances.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't actively look to cheat. However when I do, it's usually after the gf and I get into a huge fight and I believe it's the end or atleast nearing the end of the relationship where I'll either hit up a girl I have waiting in the wings or some skank I know. I have yet to be presented with a situation where the woman is so much hotter than the girl I'm dating to the point where I say "**** it".

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not necessary and it does consume time and attention. Dont do it to someone you love because what they dont know DOES hurt them. If you want multiple partners come up with an agreement. Don't ask dont tell or out and out swingers.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was cheated on by my exwife. Went on for a few months and ended with divorce. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, but also the best thing that ever happened to me!

After I divorced I did bang a married girl for a short time. I did it to see what it felt like being on the other side. To me it was cheap, and selfish. Not who I am and wasn't proud of that. I can see how it happens, yet not sure why anybody would ever advocate doing so.

I kept telling this chic no yet she kept begging for sex and started buying me gifts. I finally told her I was dating somebody else and that stopped the sex but she would still call/text. Her marriage was struggling and she suspected her husband was cheating so she would too. Turns out she was right.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was cheated on by my exwife. Went on for a few months and ended with divorce. It was the hardest thing I've ever gone through, but also the best thing that ever happened to me!

After I divorced I did bang a married girl for a short time. I did it to see what it felt like being on the other side. To me it was cheap, and selfish. Not who I am and wasn't proud of that. I can see how it happens, yet not sure why anybody would ever advocate doing so.

I kept telling this chic no yet she kept begging for sex and started buying me gifts. I finally told her I was dating somebody else and that stopped the sex but she would still call/text. Her marriage was struggling and she suspected her husband was cheating so she would too. Turns out she was right.
‘merica

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it interesting that of all the posts here (so far), all you guys feel guilty about it and actually resisted as much as you really could. I wonder if the same could be said about most women when it comes to attractive men...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about how I don't look to cheat however I am guilty of sleeping with unavailable women. Like @Howiestern said, these unavailable chicks really like to put themselves out there and make it extremely easy. I've mentioned before awhile ago that I really think it's easier to sleep with a chick who is taken than a single one.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of us come from different walks of life. It might be interesting to read from different perspectives.

Over 30 years ago, while in college I cheated on a girlfriend. Her best friend was the 'Miss Popular" head cheer-leader type. At 22, I'd never slept with a "9" or "10" and so, I did the deed.

My girlfriend (at that time) didn't deserve this and so I broke up with her. I didn't mentioned that I cheated because I didn't deserve to get it off my chest and transfer further pain on to her.

In my past, I've also slept with three married women. I rationalized this as ..." Iiiiii am not the one that is cheating. They are."

Bottom line; I consider my actions as wrong on all of the above accounts. I won't make these mistakes again.

Your mileage may vary. What was your experience and afterthought?
It's interesting that you as a man would reason like this, but from my experience women have NO remorse telling a man about it when she's branch swinging since the respect is gone and he is of no use to her anymore. I've never cheated personally.
I've also heard that women can't hold in secrets, maybe that's why.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm honest, I don't feel much in the way of remorse when a married woman comes on to me, and it's happened multiple times. It gets weird almost every time. I do draw the line at girlfriends/wives of friends or men who I respect though, I make it clear thru my actions and facial expressions that they'd do well to stay away from me.

I have never cheated on a partner, although I've been very tempted at times.

Glassguy

Reaction score
What was your experience
My experience is it all felt the same and I still got mine lol.

I am not a fan of cheating. Therefore I dont enter in too many serious and exclusive relationships. I like to keep my options open and would rather just keep doing me than set some chick up for failure. I have been cheated on. Not a feeling that I would recommend someone going through. I have always thought if there was a better option and you cant resist, might as well leave the current relationship and pursue the new one.