Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating tips

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we brainstorm some tips for cheating?

I’m with my girl a lot recently and I have a woman coming over tomorrow.

What is some general advice for discreet cheating?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to "cheat". Be upfront with what you want from the chick.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to "cheat". Be upfront with what you want from the chick.
What's the point? With your harem, you'll get caught anyway. Cheaters always get caught, just stay non-exclusive and do what you got to do.
Ok life update:

I don’t have a harem any more, I now have a main b1tch I been seeing since February, serious for the last few months. I’m spending all my time with her. I’m so focused with work, focused on clients, relationship building, new business, new logos, work stress, that I haven’t had time to maintain a pipeline of women and I don’t even care about going after women. Therefore this girl has creeped in and become a comfortable convenience and I’ve slipped into a relationship.

Anyway this girl a real detective checking receipts, questioning wine bottles and glasses, she’s knows I’m a player so her brain does overtime and if I left any guard down she catches me out.

I have a girl coming over tomorrow at 7pm Ona. Sunday. This girl lives an hour away and she’s a teacher so I know she has work tomorrow and I know she wants to fvck. I have condoms (yuck) and endless liquid kamagra pouches (you better invest in these) so it’s going down. I’m gonna hide my girls clothes, toothbrush, makeup from the bathroom etc.

I want tips for ongoing cheating.

I already mute WhatsApp girls for a year and archive them, sometimes switch all notifications off when she’s around, pre plan fake nights out with the guys well in advance for cheating.

I want some serious cheating advice, yes we advocate being honest, keeping frame and living life on your terms. Fvck all that forum nonsense I want real applicable advice for the guys on here that are really about this life and getting vag from all angles

edit: I know this is gonna be an unpopular modus operandi but leave negativity outside please

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ok life update:

I don’t have a harem any more, I now have a main b1tch I been seeing since February, serious for the last few months. I’m spending all my time with her. I’m so focused with work, focused on clients, relationship building, new business, new logos, work stress, that I haven’t had time to maintain a pipeline of women and I don’t even care about going after women. Therefore this girl has creeped in and become a comfortable convenience and I’ve slipped into a relationship.

Anyway this girl a real detective checking receipts, questioning wine bottles and glasses, she’s knows I’m a player so her brain does overtime and if I left any guard down she catches me out.

I have a girl coming over tomorrow at 7pm Ona. Sunday. This girl lives an hour away and she’s a teacher so I know she has work tomorrow and I know she wants to fvck. I have condoms (yuck) and endless liquid kamagra pouches (you better invest in these) so it’s going down. I’m gonna hide my girls clothes, toothbrush, makeup from the bathroom etc.

I already mute WhatsApp girls for a year and archive them, sometimes switch all notifications off when she’s around, pre plan fake nights out with the guys well in advance for cheating.

I want some serious cheating advice, yes we advocate being honest, keeping frame and living life on your terms. Fvck all that forum nonsense I want real applicable advice for the guys on here that are really about this life and getting vag from all angles

edit: I know this is gonna be an unpopular modus operandi but leave negativity outside please
1)You are going to get caught.
2) Never allow a lady to tell you what you can or should do.

I was never a proponent of cheating, so I cannot help you there. However, should you want to cheat, then do it; just don't give a fvck about the collateral damage. It's obvious you do not care about your relationship with this chick, so bounce and see what else is out there.

The question is, if your side ho has an STD (I remember you posting a lot of STD threads not too long ago), are you going to go all ape sh!t about it? Worse yet, if you catch something and pass it on to your main chick, how would you feel? What if it's da herp? You know the one you were going crazy about a few months back?

I'd tell you to think with your brain and not you d!ck, but that's your call.

Simple advice: Stop caring and do what you want to do. The cover-up is what always catches people in the act. Not covering up and allowing the chips fall where they may is usually the best way to proceed.

In addition:

1) Sep. burner phone (or app)
2) Not revealing any personal information about you and where you live (you fvcked that one up already)
3) Preferably a completely different name and other identity in another city.
4) Shut your phone off so your main chick can track you and leave it at home.
5) If you are on social media, have a buddy check you in to a place, such like a pub, completely away from where you will be. If she checks, you're covered. If you are not on social media, skip.

It's obvious you didn't plan, but the above will cover your tracks near 100%.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)You are going to get caught.
2) Never allow a lady to tell you what you can or should do.

I was never a proponent of cheating, so I cannot help you there. However, should you want to cheat, then do it; just don't give a fvck about the collateral damage. It's obvious you do not care about your relationship with this chick, so bounce and see what else is out there.

The question is, if your side ho has an STD (I remember you posting a lot of STD threads not too long ago), are you going to go all ape sh!t about it? Worse yet, if you catch something and pass it on to your main chick, how would you feel? What if it's da herp? You know the one you were going crazy about a few months back?

I'd tell you to think with your brain and not you d!ck, but that's your call.

Simple advice: Stop caring and do what you want to do. The cover-up is what always catches people in the act. Not covering up and allowing the chips fall where they may is usually the best way to proceed.

In addition:

1) Sep. burner phone (or app)
2) Not revealing any personal information about you and where you live (you fvcked that one up already)
3) Preferably a completely different name and other identity in another city.
4) Shut your phone off so your main chick can track you and leave it at home.
5) If you are on social media, have a buddy check you in to a place, such like a pub, completely away from where you will be. If she checks, you're covered. If you are not on social media, skip.

It's obvious you didn't plan, but the above will cover your tracks near 100%.
I’m gonna use a condom so no stds

Id leave this girl but she treats me like a king and the alternative is working flat out and putting in work to bang something which I don’t have time for. I kind like having someone there always, I have issues and want to be loved, she’s filling that void nicely, for now.

I keep having visions of breaking up with her and her crying falling to pieces. I don’t wanna pull the trigger, plus Christmas is coming up, we have plans to go to Italy next month and my grandad just had his second stroke so again for Christmas and New Years I’m flying to Miami. Work is stressful, I need comforting, I miss my mum, I feel all alone.

Just looking, at that I obviously have issues I need to work through still, more therapy. Thanks thread, sometimes it’s good to get things written/typed down.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I’m gonna use a condom so no stds

Id leave this girl but she treats me like a king and the alternative is working flat out and putting in work to bang something which I don’t have time for. I kind like having someone there always, I have issues and want to be loved, she’s filling that void nicely, for now.

I keep having visions of breaking up with her and her crying falling to pieces. I don’t wanna pull the trigger, plus Christmas is coming up, we have plans to go to Italy next month and my grandad just had his second stroke so again for Christmas and New Years I’m flying to Miami. Work is stressful, I need comforting, I miss my mum, I feel all alone.

Just looking, at that I obviously have issues I need to work through still, more therapy. Thanks thread, sometimes it’s good to get things written/typed down.
I think if you go through with this plan, you will be miserable and you will lose both ladies.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you go through with this plan, you will be miserable and you will lose both ladies.
Neither are my happily ever after, I want a Colombian women with shiny long hair small waist and big behind, with manners and intelligence.

Struggling to find that in old Blighty. May as well play the field until I get it. I see my peers settling down, I’ve always dreamed of more and I don’t think I’ll be happy until I get it

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there done that and let me tell you stretcher boy your giant dik isnt big enough to fill that horre hole.
But I’m learning Spanish and everything hombre

tu es Bebes agua?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Neither are my happily ever after, I want a Colombian women with shiny long hair small waist and big behind, with manners and intelligence.

Struggling to find that in old Blighty. May as well play the field until I get it. I see my peers settling down, I’ve always dreamed of more and I don’t think I’ll be happy until I get it
Stop waisting the other lady's time then and let her go. It's not right nor good karma keeping her on the hook if you do not intent to do anything with her. Karma has a way of coming back and biting you on the ass when you least want or need it.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I’m learning Spanish and everything hombre

tu es Bebes agua?
I'm doing the same thing... I plan on slaying south america all through my 30's. I'm thinking about learning portuguese so I can take over Brazil too, but one step at a time

as for the cheating stuff, I think the best way to do it is to have 2 phones. Give all the side chicks the second phone number, and when your main is around, have that phone hidden somewhere on silent

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always assume something is going to go wrong and have a cover story ready. You don't want to have to pull something out of your ass without having time to think it through. Hastily thrown together lies/excuses, etc are what get most people caught because they never planned on ever needing one.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok life update:

I read this post with the voice of the psychopath from American Psycho in my head.
I advocate honesty. It's better for everyone.