Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating: Pro's and Con's

az94

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see other girls while in a relationship with someone else you are cheating. You know it and the girl you are seeing knows it.

She can and probably will use it against you should the both you eventually become exclusive. You cannot build a trusting relationship with someone that started as an affair.

AZ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BLUEox117
ya **** morals man.
Actually, fvck everyone else's morals. If some of your morals are similar to someone else's, cool. If they aren't, it's still cool. Tell them to worry about theirs because you don't need them to worry about yours.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
Ignoring all the wannabe philosophers here, cheating is:

1) something you would do with another partner behind your girl's back that you wouldn't do in front of your gf (or bf for chicks)
I already said that.
2) wrong.
For you. It's as wrong as someone else denouncing your opinion for believing you're right.

Fist_of_Fury

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I personally think cheating is anything you do with someone else that you wouldn't want the other person in the relationship to find out about.
It can be anything from kissing to having sex. If you feel like you have to hide it, then you know it's wrong, and it's cheating.

But that's just my opinon.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can anyone here truly say that if Carmen Electra in her prime (before Rodman split that open) came up to us and wanted to get freaky we would turn her down because we were in an LTR?

Cheating is wrong, but its part of being a guy. Period.

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, cheating is wrong. If a woman cheats on me, it's over. Depending on my curiosity level at the time I may want to know the reason, but apart from that, I don't care about why or excuses, it's over.

I'd never cheat, and i'd also never do anything with someone who is in a relationship. It is, however, easier for a woman to not cheat. It's the same as their ability to withold sex in some relationhips in order to gain the power. Why does it work? a) the guy is an AFC and b) she knows at any given time she has many other options if she wants it.

I remember roughly a line from a chris rock thing, that went something like:

"It ain't **** for women to turn down sex. You know why? Because ever since you women turned 13, every guy you met has been trying to fvck you. But it's hard for a man to turn down sex. We have to fend for ourselves. We can stop chasing it, sure. But if it chases us, we can't run that fast"

Anyway, point being, for me cheating is wrong. Period.

CharmaLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you want to get it on with another girl, you are no longer a Don Juan, but one of those las vegas fast talking sleazebags."

All of a sudden I feel like I am on the wrong board. I had the impression that this site was named after the figure of one of the baddest mofo's on picking hos.

What do you think Don Juan would say if you ask him, "Don Juan, is it wrong to cheat?"

I appreciate the question. But I cannot stand the "moralistic" and moronic responses.

Cheating is inside men's nature. If you are a man then it is already hardwired in you. If you choose not to act on your nature then that's your problem.

On the other hand if you do, then you are just as normal as the guy next to you.

Love does not equate sex. therefore I am able to love my woman but I will have sex, and plenty of it with whoever I please.

When you are in a club with your girlfriend do you notice that juicy a55 walking past you? would not you like to ƒÜ©k™ it really good? I would, and if I had the chance you bet your faggy a55 that I would do it.

Do I not love my woman? I do but I want to tap other a55 once in a while. Women use "love" as a means to make you feel guilty and to castrate you anyways.

Remember when a woman "loves" you she will forgive even your worst trangressions.

Do I have a double standard? you bet I do . Is there a referee that is going to tell me that since I cheated now is her turn? Even if she would I would leave her a55 quick too.

There is two kinds of men. The ones that will cheat and the ones who won't. We can I guess recognize each other in this board. Both sides will fight for their own opinion.but as Francisco d'Anconia said cheating just "is". Neither wrong nor right.

I personally don't have the sting of having done anything wrong. I'm happy, my lover is happy and my woman is happy. I guess I crossed a threshold where I can see the other side of the fence and laugh at your rationale as to why it is so wrong to cheat.

Who knows maybe is your woman I did last night, but I don't have to worry since you don't know anyways.

She doesn't worry either since she knows that you are one of those men that don't cheat...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jayer
Can anyone here truly say that if Carmen Electra in her prime (before Rodman split that open) came up to us and wanted to get freaky we would turn her down because we were in an LTR?

I'm going make some of you trip, but I wouldn't cheat if I was committed to the relationship, long term or not. But understand, I'm not one to easily commit to a relationship.

Do I cheat, nope. I never imply that I'm only intimate with one person unless I'm committed to them. Do I think it's wrong? No. Do I think it's right? No. I just don't do it because I don't want to. It's like smoking, it's neither wrong or right, people just do it for their own personal reasons.

Is a person bad because they wouldn't date a smoker? Is a person wrong because they will have sex with someone before they are married? Is a person wrong because he doesn't believe if a supreme being? Is a person wrong because they flatly label something as wrong? Nope, they may judgmental though.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) yes.
2) you're an idiot.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf!

No matter WHAT relationship i was/am in... if i am in a relationship of any sort and the worlds hottest woman came up to me and pulled a move on me, i would very swiftly tell her to backoff. No questions asked, no 2nd thought, nothing.

I have been in several relationships before, and am in one atm, and i have had MANY opportunities to cheat with other much more attractive girls while being in a relationship, but i DID tell them to backoff, no matter HOW hot they are... its about having self conrteoll, ethics, morals, and what not... And no, cheating is NOT part of being a guy... that mindset will lead you to think "oh look, i am a guy, and cheating is normall, so i CAN do it" while what you are thinking is wrong and stupid.... If you think like that, then i feel sorry for any girl that you go out with in the future etc... and cheating on someone that you are commited to, is digusting and petty, and if you dont think that you CAN commit yourself to ONE other person, then dont to start off with, simple.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A short way to put it...

Originally posted by MetalFortress
1) yes.
2) you're an idiot.

1) Agreed.

2) Agreed.

Laterz...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with all this is that the majority cheat and the majority lie about it so you will never be able to pin this down without lie dectectors or some type of permenant surveillance of people.

It is everywhere, they even do it in Saudi Arabia where the penalty is death!

I personally think it is wrong but it cannot be stopped, so what is the point?

Any of you think your girl would NEVER cheat are wrong. Don't fall for the matrix-like hype about romance and fidelity.. be wide awake!

Just be careful you do not wind up raising a kid that you think is yours when it is not as 10% of all men do...

We do not live in a perfect world...

Dietzcoi

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating doesn't exist its a state of mind, based entirly on your own social programming and conditioning. The only reality is what you can deal with and what you cannot deal with. If you can deal with sleeping with a third party and then not having any issues of going back to the woman you love.. go for it. If you feel no need to do it.. don't! If you have moral hang ups about doing it, don't do it.

But I don't think you can say its *wrong* or *right*. I have been in relationships where there has been a desire to go outside and others that I have felt 0 need. If the woman finds out thats her choice and her issue to deal with, not yours. A bit like the other way round.. your gf may be sleeping with other people.. and the fact is that if you don't know you carry on as if nothing has happened. Its only at the point that you "find out" that everything changes. The actual act of *cheating* changes nothing (short of introducing new potential STDs to your relationship). But in reality its what goes on in your own head and your ego where the real problem lies.

I'm not saying I like having women who are not exclusive to me once I have made a commitment, but I am saying that there is no point wasting your time thinking about *cheating* as it doesn't really exiist.

As for comments on women cheating more or less... again its all in your mind. I can go out any night and meet more women and potential sexual partners that any woman i know. Most women are AFC and rely on people approaching them to meet new sexual partners. Now imaging having a lack of approach ability + a screen of *not good enough for me* and I think you start to see how difficult it can be for most women to get laid.

So.. my real advice is stop thinking about it decide where you are morally with it all.. if that is beneficial to you and stick with it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my opinion...

cheating is when I am making love to another person, or having a passionate kiss with someone else I care about, or taking another women out on a date that I intend to try to date.

If I am ****ing a girl I met at the club because she is sexy, it's just that.... I am ****ing a girl I just met beause she is sexy.

No morals to it... people have been cheating litearly forever.

It's a mans nature.

A man was made to fit inside of any hole and a women was made to adjust to the mans penis that she has sex with the most.
Comparing men to women is like comparing apples and oranges, they aren't the same.

I think alot of people are so scared to loose the person they are with, they are scared to do anything to jeperdize that.

In the BC times, a man's status was big his heard was, how much land he owned, and how many women he had. Most men are so brainwashed by cute women these days that they paint their toenails and watch lifetime all day.

Iguana

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the difference between cheating and "dating several girls at the same time"?

Suppose I don't have a girlfriend. I know that cheating on a girlfriend is wrong of course.

Iguana
Peace & Metal

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is obvious...

Originally posted by Iguana
Can someone please tell me the difference between cheating and "dating several girls at the same time"?

Suppose I don't have a girlfriend. I know that cheating on a girlfriend is wrong of course.

Iguana
Peace & Metal

If all the girls that you are dating at the same time KNOW about eachother and are OK with the fact that you are dating other girls, then its not considered cheating, but if they dont know about eachother, then it IS called cheating.... common sence:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHARMALEO I completely agree with your post. Unlike most of these theoretical DJ's here, you sound like you have real experience.

As far as anyone else that has dissed me, as I said earlier I will not take advice from teenagers seriously.

Besides, anyone who says they wouldn't do a fresh Carmen Electra (or any other super hot girl) in her prime is either naive,lying, or gay.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

CHARMALEO I completely agree with your post. Unlike most of these theoretical DJ's here, you sound like you have real experience.

As far as anyone else that has dissed me, as I said earlier I will not take advice from teenagers seriously.

Besides, anyone who says they wouldn't do a fresh Carmen Electra (or any other super hot girl) in her prime is either naive,lying, or gay.

Shame... really.... shame.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DoubleD
But I don't think you can say its *wrong* or *right*. I have been in relationships where there has been a desire to go outside and others that I have felt 0 need. If the woman finds out thats her choice and her issue to deal with, not yours. A bit like the other way round.. your gf may be sleeping with other people.. and the fact is that if you don't know you carry on as if nothing has happened. Its only at the point that you "find out" that everything changes. The actual act of *cheating* changes nothing (short of introducing new potential STDs to your relationship). But in reality its what goes on in your own head and your ego where the real problem lies.
This guy gets it...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

*Hands you a shotgun* Please, shoot yourself before I do it.