Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheating in a LTR

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I am asking what do you think of my friends attitude.

Just thinking of what your opinions are on this issue, I know its basically morally incorrect but hear me out.

Ok, he has have been with his woman for 5 years now, and yeah...he loves her. But, the thing is she is away at university most of the time...and he just can not help but cheat on her when he is out with us. He has a philopshy of

"As far as I am concerned if she fancies me , she is fvcking gorgeous!"

The thing is the standard of bird he pulls is considerably, and I mean considerably worse than his bird.

Also, she finishes her course soon and they are planning on in moving into together. I say there is a strong possibilty of his past coming back to haunt him, when she comes back!.

Post your thoughts my fellow DJ's!

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I hope she finds out and he gets herpes.

I've never been cheated on or cheated on someone myself, but I've seen how horribly it can hurt someone.

RKTek

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friend has represented to his girl (bird) that he's being faithful, then yes, he's a dog. However, we're talking about a long-distance relationship which to me is an oxymoron. To me there is no such thing as a long distance romantic relationship. Only a couple who see each other frequently, like once a week or so, can have a real relationship.

If your friend has made no exclusivity promises to his long-distance girlfriend, then I'd say your friend is a smart man. You say they've been 'together' for 5 years. Were they ever really together like, in the same town for any length of time? Did they form an exclusive bond, then she moved to university? All these things must be considered.

Generally, he sounds like a dog, but unless you know the real score, it's difficult to make judgements.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My brother has a saying he goes by, "It's a case of mind over matter; if you don't mind it don't matter!"

Personally, I have the same feelings as VBG. He's one of those guys who shouldn't be in a LTR.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going to cheat then why bother saying or believing that you are in a relationship?

I've cheated before. 4 different times. It was all very tempting before anything happened. After it happened I wish I hadn't because you feel like crap. I've regretted it everytime and have definately learned my lesson.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Bad Girl,

Isn't it a little harsh to "hope he gets herpes"?

Also, how do you know you have never been cheated on? I'm just curious, were you with the guy 24 hours a day 7 days a week to be able to make such a statement?

VeryBadGirl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, it is harsh, and really just a figure of speech since I can't actually give him herpes. If I had some magical powers, I probably wouldn't give him herpes, because I am too darn nice. But, let's just say if he got herpes, I wouldn't feel bad for him.

On the cheating topic, there is never any way to know 100% about anything anyone else does. But, with most cheaters, they get caught. Someone tells someone who tells someone - much easier when you run in a small crowd, which I usually do.

Also, all the guys I've dated for an serious length of time (ie, exclusivity) have been really great, honest, kind guys. No players in the midst. I've kept in touch with a lot of them and would reccomend them to friends!

By making smart dating choices, keeping your wits about you and being really fun in bed, you can pretty much assure there is only a small chance for cheating.

You just have to trust the one you love, I guess, because in reality, you can never know. But, if we contstantly thought about that doubt and that small chance, no one would ever be happy.

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few cliche's.....

He's making his bed and I am sure he is going to be lieing in it soon. and one last word....... simply put, Karma!

A word of advice..... One of the worst things you can do is try and protect people from themselves. Stop being concerned about his life and start paying more attention to yours.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab