"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"Cheaters", Joey Greco, and the VICTIMHOOD of all FEMALES

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
Have you ever seen that incredibly stupid "cheaters" that comes on late at night?

I've learned one thing watching it. ALL women see themselves as victims of some kind. It doesnt matter:

1. HOW gorgeous
2. HOW bad the idiot loser she picked out to be her boyfriend
3. HOW badly she makes decisions in life
4. HOW lazy she is.

See, they follow the "bad boy" friend she picked out, and now is surprised is cheating on her. SHe feigns "MOCK" surprise. How could he do this?

Everyone watching the show can SEE instantly that he's a loser but SHE CANT.

LESSON:::::
1. Women are self decieved but at least avoid the more airheaded and decieved among them
2. They see themselves as victims in ALL situations. The media creates this little trouble.
3. When you pick out a date, AVOID someone who seems to blame other people for any problems.

LESSON::::
1. As its been said, ITS BETTER TO DATE SEVENS ....
THEY TEND TO OWN UP TO THEIR OWN PROBLEMSS
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Evan_M

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2002
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I agree that many women view themselves as victims especially as they get older and their bad decisions start piling up. However I don't agree that it is just HB's that play the victims. There are a lot of 7's who play the victim role because of their insecurity over not being the best looking.

In fact I would argue that if you can find an 8+ with a good head on her shoulders then they are your best bet at a LTR. Granted you follow the DJ principles.

Remember that women are only as good as the society that surrounds them. The sooner we destroy the feminists the better the species will be. Ever notice how good looking gals suffer from the Barbie complex? Who brought the Barbie complex upon themselves? Women. Who made it an issue? Feminists.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
I'm not a frequent viewer of the show, but I have seen it serveral times. I'm amazed at the basic bad judgement of both the men & women.

The one episode I saw was this poor guy almost in tears over this blond chick. But when you SAW the bimbo...you had to wonder what the guy was thinking bringing this girl into his life. She was dressed & spoke like a street walker! Fake chest, bleached hair, tacky clothes and 10 earrings in each ear. It couldn't have been more obvious if she had SLU T tattooed on her forehead.

The women are stupid too. They have this idiotic idea that they can "tame" a player. They pick up the guy in a club, take him home & start buying issues of "Modern Bride". Then they are SOOOO amazed when he picks up some OTHER chick at the same club and is boning her when the cameras break in.
 

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
Believe me there are a lot of "7's" who are stuck up *****es too.
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
In my opinion, it doesn't matter what number you date, you will always find those kind of girls. Date everyone 7 and up in my opinion and you will find a girl who will be good to you eventually. Probably several. One could be a 9 or 8.5, never ever limit yourself. Have standards.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top