Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheaters caught in the act

Orlandomac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Video link...

I have had many come to me about how to cheat and I usually answer the same.

Think of this..

If you cheat 2 people will know..

she might if you told her.

and you definitely will.

If she knew then down the road she will cheat on you, because you made it ok.

If only you know, you might think it is no big deal.

Truth is that if you cheat and then you cheat yourself out of future relationships.. because you will always wonder if that girl you love is cheating on you.

This will come to light only when you love someone, because of your attachment, and fear of loss.

This is a Mind Puzzle.. if you go and cheat.. the price isn't paid now it is paid in the future.

If you want to so bad it is time to move on, ditch her and move on to greener pastures.

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Orlandomac said:
Great Video link...

I have had many come to me about how to cheat and I usually answer the same.

Think of this..

If you cheat 2 people will know..

she might if you told her.

and you definitely will.

If she knew then down the road she will cheat on you, because you made it ok.

If only you know, you might think it is no big deal.

Truth is that if you cheat and then you cheat yourself out of future relationships.. because you will always wonder if that girl you love is cheating on you.

This will come to light only when you love someone, because of your attachment, and fear of loss.

This is a Mind Puzzle.. if you go and cheat.. the price isn't paid now it is paid in the future.

If you want to so bad it is time to move on, ditch her and move on to greener pastures.
Sounds like a poem:rock:

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I came across this and forced myself to watch a couple clips on YouTube. Such a guilty trash pleasure...

- Cheaters: Allen Williams - where they kept chasing the cheating woman and her interest and finally that guy pulled a pistol out on the whole show's crew and the chaser.

- Cheaters: Misty Love - is mind blowing because the cheating guy is such a douche to walk away from his wife who is suffering from a dehabilitating back injury - his whole family was standing behind her as well. What an a$$.

- Cheaters: Sharon Bolton - where the husband told Sharon that he was 'being a good neighbor' with their friend/neighbor. lofl.

- Cheaters: Shannon Hannet - too much w/ da mini and blue stockings with auburn hair. 'you don't dress like that for me!!!'

Last edited:

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
even thou i never went out of my way to watch it , that show is awesome.

one episode had a girl cheating on her girlfriend with another woman.
the girl being cheated on was a typical afc.
they caught the cheating girlfriend and all the cheating girlfriend did was insult the girl on why she'd spy on her and why she went to that much lenghts to find out.

I like the one where they kept chasing the cheating woman
and her interest and finally that guy pulled a pistol out on the whole show's crew and the chaser.
that may top the episode were they're on a boat and the cheating girlfriends lover pulled out a knife and stabbed the host in the stomach.

also some good ones to check out :

- guy finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him with his stepfather.
he goes to his parents house lookin to fight his stepfather.
stepfather throws him around the yard with his stepfather shounting that he should cut it out.
mom finds out and sprays everybody with the water hoes.

- guy finds out his girlfriend is cheating on him with another guy.
he confronts them, starts a fight with the other guy and gets knocked out.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
that may top the episode were they're on a boat and the cheating girlfriends lover pulled out a knife and stabbed the host in the stomach.
Do you have a key word(s) to search for? The show crew is really aggressive. I am surprised they have not gotten bum rushed. Wait until one of the guys rollin' with a cheating woman is a big time gang member. I could just see bullets spraying everywhere...

Found it:
Cheaters: Renee Trudgett - The knife. 'Does anyone here know first aid?????' All these damn detectives and tough guys on the crew and none of them know / have first aid? Poor Joey - no one had his back.

I am starting to like this show more and more - I know it must be crazy hard, but lot's of AFC moments. Why? Why did this happen? There is no why - it is what it is I guess.

Cheaters: Damien Borchardt - is a good one, the fight won't stop.

Cheaters: Oscar Kopekne - girl on girl action. But I want to see a real girl on girl on girl episode with a monster cat fight. Oscar DJ'd it, but he had it easy with a covk and a relationship that was not that off.

Last edited:

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
R19 said:
Do you have a key word(s) to search for? The show crew is really aggressive. I am surprised they have not gotten bum rushed. Wait until one of the guys rollin' with a cheating woman is a big time gang member. I could just see bullets spraying everywhere...

I am starting to like this show more and more - I know it must be crazy hard, but lot's of AFC moments. Why? Why did this happen? There is no why - it is what it is I guess.

Cheaters: Damien Borchardt - is a good one.
whoops made a mistake
it's a cheating husband that stabs him

go to youtube
search for : cheaters stab

since the vid is of someone gettin stabbed,
i thought it may be a problem to post the link here.
so, i did'nt post the link.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how his girlfriend said on the guy she got caught cheating with "he was just a friend".

This is why its hard for me to believe any woman that hangs around a male and calls him a "friend". In the words of Chris Rock " Men don't have women friends, we just have women we haven't fvcked yet".

This should be a qualification for a man if he decides to go into LTR with a woman. If she insists on seeing her male friends, then she isn't worthy of being in LTR.

As for her boyfriend he is a fvcking idiot with no balls. She was in the car with him and before she could open her whorish mouth to give him any excuses for her behaviour, he decided to DO IT FOR HER! thus justifying her behaviour and making him the guilty one. Basically she could do no wrong and if she cheats again (which she will) it will be his "fault" again.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how his girlfriend said on the guy she got caught cheating with "he was just a friend".

This is why its hard for me to believe any woman that hangs around a male and calls him a "friend". In the words of Chris Rock " Men don't have women friends, we just have women we haven't fvcked yet".

This should be a qualification for a man if he decides to go into LTR with a woman. If she insists on seeing her male friends, then she isn't worthy of being in LTR.
"male friends" should be grouped into three categories :

- guys who tried to get with her, failed and got friend zoned.
(she's got alot of these, a problem if she likes the attention they give her)

- guys who are tryin to get with her, may have a shot at her.
(problem if she does'nt tell the guy she's taken and likes the attention)

- guys who have never been attracted to her, sees her as a genuine friend.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
"male friends" should be grouped into three categories :

- guys who tried to get with her, failed and got friend zoned.
(she's got alot of these, a problem if she likes the attention they give her)

- guys who are tryin to get with her, may have a shot at her.
(problem if she does'nt tell the guy she's taken and likes the attention)

- guys who have never been attracted to her, sees her as a genuine friend.
The thing is how can one determine if any of her guy friends have never been attracted to her? how the hell did they became friends in the first place anyway?! (unless a guy is gay what else can he find that is so much in common with her?) Also when you say never its always spoken in past tense and does not fortale the future. There were times after a few drinks, I felt like I could and want to fvck some of my female acquaintance of mine whom I wasn't really attracted too but with alcohol in my system and they showing more cleavage, sh1t could happen if I wanted it to happen.

By the way I still have some attractive female acquaintances of mine who have boyfriends for several years and are still trying to contact me and fvck me on the side (one of them has a really nice set of t1ts so I might even go for it).

Also lets not forget that if you are dating a good looking chick, chances are good that the majority of males also find her attractive and cannot deny their sexual urges. Unless you choose to date an average looking chick or a fugly one then chances are that her male friends argument could be genuine (even though when they are average or fugly looking they will attract alot less male friends heh but then again why would you wanna date one as well?! aren't you on souave for a reason!?)

stonetowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember the cheaters episode with Mario Hewitt?Even after his fiancee got caught,even after they showed video evidence to her,she still remained in denial claiming she did not cheat.

When it's time to step up and be held accountable for your actions,you can tell who's real and who's full of crap,and whose borderline delusional denying any responsibility or penance for their actions.Humans have been doing this kind of crap for centuries and yet somehow it still amazes us.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is how can one determine if any of her guy friends have never been attracted to her? how the hell did they became friends in the first place anyway?! (unless a guy is gay what else can he find that is so much in common with her?) Also when you say never its always spoken in past tense and does not fortale the future. There were times after a few drinks, I felt like I could and want to fvck some of my female acquaintance of mine whom I wasn't really attracted too but with alcohol in my system and they showing more cleavage, sh1t could happen if I wanted it to happen.
finding out how they became friend could say alot about their "friendship".
alot of male-female friendships are based on circumstances.
where if that circumstance was'nt there they would'nt be friends or even know each other.
i did'nt think about future situations so when you think about it,
something could happen.

By the way I stil
l have some attractive female acquaintances of mine who have boyfriends for several years and are still trying to contact me and fvck me on the side (one of them has a really nice set of t1ts so I might even go for it).
damn, well that would have to make it 4 categories
- guys she wants to get with, guys may or may not be interested.

i don't understand sum guys on this site that talk about how they got all these female friends, when there anything but.

- they flirt with these girls, kino them.
- gettin with these girls is'nt about if, it's WHEN.
- they say the top benefit of havin them is that they hook them up with more girls.

these are'nt female friends but female aquaintances.

Also lets not forget that if you are dating a good looking chick, chances are good that the majority of males also find her attractive and cannot deny their sexual urges. Unless you choose to date an average looking chick or a fugly one then chances are that her male friends argument could be genuine (even though when they are average or fugly looking they will attract alot less male friends heh but then again why would you wanna date one as well?! aren't you on souave for a reason!?)
i was once one of those guys still tryin to get with a chick even thou she had a boyfriend.
unless i bumped into her going to class in the mourning or walkin to her bus stop after school a guy would be talkin to her.
she's the only example of a chick i can see never being single.

i know a few average and fugly chick that get attention from guys
(these guys have the mindset of p*ssy is p*ssy).

the more i think about it,
i think the only problem would be if she accepts their advances
and then when you find out you simply dump her a$$.

and no i definitely do not want to date average or fugly chicks lol.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the Cheaters show thread.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenomenal One said:
finding out how they became friend could say alot about their "friendship".
alot of male-female friendships are based on circumstances.
where if that circumstance was'nt there they would'nt be friends or even know each other.
i did'nt think about future situations so when you think about it,
something could happen.
It doesn't matter how they became friends because its usually under the guise of friendship that most cheating occurs.

Take for an example a man in a relationship, now a man has no problem to cheat on his girlfriend with a female friend of his or finding a ONS that can develop into long term cheating. A woman in a relationship on other hand, doesn't seek out ONS as readily but goes after guys whom she already knows about and whom she can call "friends".

Phenomenal One said:
i don't understand sum guys on this site that talk about how they got all these female friends, when there anything but.

- they flirt with these girls, kino them.
- gettin with these girls is'nt about if, it's WHEN.
- they say the top benefit of havin them is that they hook them up with more girls.

these are'nt female friends but female aquaintances..
That's right there is a difference between having female friends and having female aquaintances. A female aquientence is a female you know about, a female you talk to on occassions but you always keep her at arms length.

A female friend on the other hand:

- Is comfortable in calling you to chit chat on the phone sometimes for hours.
- Invites you to hang around her and her girlfriends and you sit there like an idiot listening to their fvcking problems, whining and fantasies.
- Cries on your shoulder when she feels sad and tells you about her relationship problems
- Asks you to do sh1t for her like drive her places or go shopping with her. Essentially every interaction with her feels like you are dating her except for getting physical with her.
- Basically you are like a guy with no balls, if you did everything mentioned above it is very likely (but still possible) that will never see her naked.

Phenomenal One said:
she's the only example of a chick i can see never being single.
Most hot chicks are natural branch swingers. See they don't wait until their relationship with their men is over with, if they fancy someone better they just upgrade quickly by cheating on them with the new men and once they are sure that they have them, they drop their current men like sacks of potatoes.

Phenomenal One said:
i know a few average and fugly chick that get attention from guys
(these guys have the mindset of p*ssy is p*ssy)..
In the game of dating, a pvssy is always worth more then a d1ck. An average looking girl will always do alot better then an average looking guy because the demand for an available pvssy is alot higher (not easy to acquire) as opposed to a woman wanting some d1ck (in which case a woman can get laid very quickly if she desired too).

Phenomenal One said:
the more i think about it,
i think the only problem would be if she accepts their advances and then when you find out you simply dump her a$$.
But the thing is she had already accepted his advances by agreeing to be his friend. Chicks with male friends always act gullible when it comes to the intention of their male friends. The truth always unravel when you begin to probe their relationship with their current male friends. Most will be in denial and tell you that its impossible that their male friends want nothing more then just being good friends. In which case I always call bullsh1t on that and tell them to test this theory out:

"Why don't you invite your male friend over to your house, take off all your cloths in front of him and tell him that you want him to fvck you! surely if the two of you are ' just platonic' and 'good friends' as you say you are, he wouldn't want to fvck you for the sake of the friendship."

heh that normally shuts them up good because they know I am right.