Cheated.

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never though i'd be in this position, but here I am. A combination of alcohol and alone one on one with a straight up 8. There was only one way this was going to end.

We made out for a while. Nothing more. Say what you will but the damage was done. Am I overreacting? Maybe... Someone put this in perspective.

The girl was one of my LTR gf's friends. We both realized by the end of it what a stupid decision it was and promised each other we'd never say anything. She knows how much I love my gf and as a friend she's guilty that she also betrayed her.

I have no intention of telling my girl. I know there are mixed opinions about this out there - but this is my fault and thus my guilt and my pain. She doesn't deserve that. I know I will never do this again and I will make this up to her, even if it takes a whole lifetime.

If her friend talks - I will deny everything and play the whole situation down.. I have no choice but to hope it doesn't come to that.

Would love to hear if anyone has been through anything similar.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you cant blame the alcohol and you cant really love your GF that much, its happened though, she will probably find out, the $slut you banged will let the cat out of the bag, Id be more concerned about her crying rape, if it does come out, you are going to be painted sucha deep hue of crimson! it could be the making of you though. your credinility wil go through the roof with other women perversley, every cloud has a silver lining as they say

Ekimuk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't bang her. We kissed and that's as far as we got.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP no offense but your being a bytch right now in this thread, fuccing aaaaaaaaaa dude

Look there's two things you can do OP

1. you Can be a phaggott and let it eat you up, and keep it on the low

or

2. YOu can fess up like I did and tell your girl what you did

Just to let you know if you go with 2 you will probably lose her, but thats what you get for being a cheating bastard. If you go with 1 (which you from this post don't have the heart to go with) keep your mouth shut, and have fun with her

But OP your heart is pumping kool aide, and the awarkdness between your girl and her friend will soon surface

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or Option 3

Don't give a fk and live your life like a man.

Pirlo21

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this girl is actually one of your girlfriends friends she will find out eventually.

Everything becomes revealed over time.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You could confess by saying you don't like her friend and making her ask why. Just say you were drunk and she used the situation to lip kiss her, you had to get her off you. No mention of make out session, she just lip kissed you against your will and you had to defend. Then if that chick says you made out you can always call her nuts.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you just happened to be in a room with alcohol and one of your gf's friends..that's worse than if it was just a random girl cuz now yor gf has two people lying behind her back.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is going to tell your gf at some point

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few months ago I would see guys here speaking how they are cheating and not giving a **** because that is alpha.

Now I see guys here spitting on this guy.

I never changed my opinion. And I would only cheat if I got cheated, or, if the girl is a total ***** and making me incredibly feel bad, but not wanting to leave me alone.

Anyway, I'd just grab my balls and explain her what happened. You'll be accused of being arsehole etc. But hey, mistakes happen, learn and move on.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
dude you gave him two pvssy as$ options! How about recognize that if your LTR gf is hanging out with slvtty hb8 friends then she has VERY likely "it just happened" kissed guys. Then it won't bother you so much. You have this chick on a pedestal.
lol @ having her on a pedestal

brb OP makes thread cause he kissed girlfriends friend
brb not sure what to do
brb girlfirend never cheated but OP did

am i missing something?

OP is being a phag simple and plain, be a man own up to your mistakes, nothing "pedestalizing" about that brah

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pirlo21 said:
If this girl is actually one of your girlfriends friends...
Women think of friendship differently than we do. If it's something the gf does not want to know, then she's being a friend by not telling her. Plus, the story makes her look bad; there's no reason to tell.

To the OP, never tell her. I doubt the other girl will. But if it the sh!t ever hits the fan, just dump your gf for her hotter friend. If she did tell on you, that would be what she wanted to happen.

P

perseverance

Bible_Belt said:
To the OP, never tell her. I doubt the other girl will. But if it the sh!t ever hits the fan, just dump your gf for her hotter friend. If she did tell on you, that would be what she wanted to happen.
This has got to be the worst advice I have seen on this forum since AlphaRomeo and the mustard trick, the only difference is the mustard trick was mildly amusing.

It is clear to me that you are guilt ridden about what happened and I don't think you're the type of guy who would be able to keep a lid on it, so I would tell her before she finds out, because there is a good chance she will. If it was me in this situation, I'd own up, admit I made a mistake and face the consequences for my actions. I don't think I could live a lie.

But it is your decision, but I think you'd be mad to try and keep this under wraps and you'd be mental to want to get with the girl you got off with, she's the lowest of the low. With best friends like that you don't need enemies.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That one dude was right....you don't really love your gf because if you did, this wouldn't have happened. Not trying to pass judgment on you like couple guys here are doing, but just letting you know that I've been in your shoes and I know now why I did what I did....combination of not being sexually satisfied by my gf at the time and feeling like she didn't love me as much as I loved her....or so I thought.

Turns out, I loved myself more than her and that's why I cheated because I felt I wasn't being loved by my gf while this other girl genuinely liked me and cared about me.

Anyway, my point is just tell her and break up with her. Yes, YOU break up with her. Look, if you give her the option to break up and let's say she doesn't...then you bet your ass that she's going to use this against you in the future either as an emotional blackmail tool or as an excuse for her to cheat on you.

If you don't decide to tell her, it's going to bother you and eat you up inside. Also, you will ALWAYS suspect she's cheating on you if you guys fight and she goes out with her gfs, BECAUSE you know that the other girl may have told your gf and your gf decided to keep the info to herself until she needs to use it, most likely as an excuse when in fact she does cheat on you.

You follow my logic here? Tell her and end it. You will feel better, you will have learned a lesson on what it is that drove you to cheat, and you will move on to greener pastures and start fresh with somebody new.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You didn't fvck her? Then what's the big deal? Do you cheat on your gf when you kiss your mom or your cat?
Kissing one of your gf's friends is like kissing your mom or cat... Right

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Ekimuk said:
Never though i'd be in this position, but here I am. A combination of alcohol and alone one on one with a straight up 8. There was only one way this was going to end.

We made out for a while. Nothing more. Say what you will but the damage was done. Am I overreacting? Maybe... Someone put this in perspective.

The girl was one of my LTR gf's friends. We both realized by the end of it what a stupid decision it was and promised each other we'd never say anything. She knows how much I love my gf and as a friend she's guilty that she also betrayed her.

I have no intention of telling my girl. I know there are mixed opinions about this out there - but this is my fault and thus my guilt and my pain. She doesn't deserve that. I know I will never do this again and I will make this up to her, even if it takes a whole lifetime.

If her friend talks - I will deny everything and play the whole situation down.. I have no choice but to hope it doesn't come to that.

Would love to hear if anyone has been through anything similar.
Talk about wanting to kiss her for your self esteem. Now that you know she kissed you back, you are in a position of strength with your gf. You know if she talks back or gives you attitude, you are able to get with her friend or another girl no problem. Cheating is very good for the male ego.

But never understand guys like this. "I was alone, 1 on 1 with alcohol, with a hot girl...and it just happened, I dont know how, Im so ashamed."

What did you think was going to happen? You guys would solve the worlds energy crisis? Come on bro, don't dumb down your audience.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheat on your girlfriend, not your workout....keep truckin'.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My only advice would simply be to reverse the situation in your head. How would you react if a good looking guy friend made-out with your gf when they were both drunk? How would you feel if your friend was the one to tell you instead of your gf?

Honestly if this girl has any type of self-respect she'd dump you either way, no matter who told her, just like you would dump her if the situations were reversed. But, she'd have more respect for you if YOU were the one who told her. Who knows maybe she'll consider keeping the relationship in tact.

Don't think for a second she'll believe you if her friend tells her and you deny it. If you are going to base your relationship off lies then is it really worth it?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
This has got to be the worst advice I have seen on this forum...
I know exactly how you feel. I agree that this thread contains some of the worst advice I have ever seen on sosuave.

I get the feeling that it is the guys with less experience with women who are saying that the OP should confess. It seems to represent a more naive viewpoint that life is somehow fair, and that honesty is always the best policy.

As both life and women knock you around a little more over the years, you will realize that life is far from fair. People, especially women, don't want you to be honest if it's something they don't want to hear. It works both ways; she's not going to tell you if she cheats on you. That's because she does not want to hurt you. Love itself is a naive idealization; if you want it to last, you have to shelter it from ugly truths and brutal honesty at all costs.

Confessing to her and dumping her are the same thing; it's like pulling a band-aid off slowly instead of quickly. You get the same result; it's just more painful. People tend to seek out emotional pain as a way to deal with their guilt. It's all in the head, though, and if the OP will be happier if he can just get over it without destroying his relationship out of guilt.