Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated on my girl, She cheated me back, Now need her back

RVDDR

Reaction score
Guys,

I was so disparate about the lost and found the forum when I was goggling.

I been in the affair with her for 7 years and after 5 years my first girl friend came back in to my life... Thought she suits me best and started cheating my girl friend and have done that for complete 2 years.

She never knew that I'm cheating.. But she may have felt the change... I missed caring for her, talking to her and so on... But we been together for that 2 years without any problem...

end of the last year she also started changing and last month I found that she has another guy... She had that affair for around 2 months which means even she started cheating me... I call that is cheating coz she didn't know about my thing...

Anyway Now I need her so badly and I realize the bad I have done... I have already given up the relationship I had with my first girl....

I'm so disparate because I was the one who pushed her in to cheating me.. I was the one who made her do so....

But now I feel really terrible and need to find some way to get her back to my life...

Please put some views and try to advice... (No matter if somebody wants to scold since I admit the **** I have done)

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. you admitted being desperate, you need to stop that, get that out of your system being desperate create regrects and stupid decision making.

2. if you was cheating on her in the beginning, then there had to been lost of interest in your girlfriend

3. ask yourself this question, do you only want her back because she gave you taste of your own medicine, if so then you need to take time and think, because it sounds like to me this relationship was messed up from the start, if you continue in this relationship, you wont be able to trust each other, and without trust you don't have a relationship because there is no foundation

you probably not going to take my advice and try to be like the movies and prove your love for her or some dumb ish, but im telling you if pursue a relationship with her, it will fail because you guys have no foundation.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Break if off with your girlfriend and get together with the other girl. It's over and should be with your current girlfriend. She cheated, you cheated worse just call it a day.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's time you face the music and realize you simultaneously fųcked up 2 relationships. In a nutshell, it's over for you with both of them, stop chasing. Take some time off from a relationship, be single, get your śhit in order and improve yourself first and foremost.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just one of many reasons why cheating is bad....plus it just takes a toll on your mentally...every time i cheat i feel like dirt and it always backfires in my face as well....maybe some guys can get away with it...but never been the case for me...just don't feel happy and good about myself when doing it and usually it is just the grass is always greener on the other side syndrome...

makdaddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh the cheating chain reaction.
It doesn't go back to square one because you both cheated.
I will say because you cheated first, some immature girls will seek revenge.

If you want a girl who cheats on you, then you are asking for trouble.
If she did it once, she might do it again. Don't get me wrong I know relationships that are still going on today even with the past cheating, but that was one sided. The issue here is you both lost each other's trust. Don't be in denile. You will never regain that trust.

So what did we learn here?
If you cheat, be ready to face all consequences.
(I don't condone cheating)
There is never a happy ending. You will both remember what happened.
In truth cheating is unforgiveable. I hope you change your ways.

RVDDR

Reaction score
I know... Getting away from this relationship is the best way... But the thing is, it is not easy to forget her since we been together for 7 years...

I don't know why I need her back... Maybe coz I don't like to see her with another guy... maybe coz i don't like to give her to someone else.. But I'm sure it is not just because she cheated me back...

She was never a girl like that... It was me who pushed her into that situation... What I expected the result to be when i was cheating her? her to be single for her entire life? to wait for me for her entire life? No... I knew that this would happen one day... But I didn''t know that I will miss her this much...

There is no much reasons why I want her back... Yes it was full with fights and disagreements... But then why I feel like I need her back?

What you guys think? Should I confess? Coz she doesn't know about my other relationship... not even yet....

She loved me a lot... But i never did.... I regret for that... She deserved that... But I agree... she was not the girl for me.... we didn't match with each other... we were totally different in everything....

It's true... I cannot trust her again.... there will be a lot of fights.... Knowing all that still I miss her a lot....

Thanks for advises friends... I still cannot figure out what to do....

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's done man. You are just reacting right now because you are losing this relationship that you had out of comfort. It's time to take a new approach and let go of what's preventing you from being a better version of yourself.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I wouldn't tell her honestly. That will just **** her mind up and she'll have real trouble loving again. Just let it be man, don't tell her, it'll make things way worse.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah definitely don't tell her or you'll close that door forever.

Start learning to be more independent, it's not easy but it's satisfying and puts you in control.

casaanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men cheating is not the same thing as women cheating - women cheating is a lot worse, in terms of LTR stability. Girls can't have 2 men in her ear at once. Break up with her today. I don't know what problems you guys had in your relationship, but if it's come to her buffing another dude truth be told it's only a matter of time before she kicks you to the curb entirely

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you what I tell everyone in your situation.

Go out and find a girl who looks exactly like the one you're pining over. Seduce the lookalike, and fvck the sh1t out of her over and over. That'll get it out of your system.