Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheated on by a girl that I'm not even Official With

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cheated on by a girl that I'm not even Official With"

You're not official with her. So it's not cheating. Case closed.

soden

Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
why the heck so many ppl here repeat over and over the thing about 'exclusivity'?? when you start to date a girl you're not signing a conctract.

It is common sense that if you're seriously dating someone and you care about her, you see each other almost everyday and so on, YOU DO NOT FUC-K OTHER PEOPLE, you dont need to have a conversation about it! you can have it, but after a few weeks, having sex and acting like a couple you do not , I repeat, you do not have sex with other people if you want this to be serious.

You do not need to sit and say: "hey, sign this ok? this way we agree that we're not gonna fu-ck other people ok? I'll bring my lawyer"

it seems they were dating three months when she decided to f-uck that other dude. I dont know how serious you were by then, but if you were, she's a damn sl-ut, and you should dump her. If, however, you were not that close and not seriously dating...well, in any case a woman that has sex with two men during the same period of time is a wh-ore in my opinion and not worth of a serious relationship.
That's exactly my opinion.

And OP already mentioned that he DOESN't want to get in a serious relationship with her after that.

My advice for OP:
Either you keep her as a Plate and nothing more or you start to decrease the attention and everything else you give to her until you are both NC.
The same way Low interested women do it with us men. For any other way out of this you have to tell her that you know what she did but DON'T(!!!) tell her anything about this.

(Hope you can understand my english :confused:

Edit: Maybe I should add that I never talk to a women about this exlusivity topic (here are billions of threads, where you all claim that men don't talk but show action). I only judge her by her behaviour and the information I can gather (like OP with her slutty girlfriend etc). If there's anything I don't like (for example exboyfriend is bestfriend) I put her back in the platepostion or just walk away. Most of the time I don't tell them exactly why I am not interested in a serious relationship with them. If they did something before you met or while you are dating they will do it again in the future...they only cut it back for a few weeks or months...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t bring it up its going to cause more insecurities on your end than you want

Unfortunately women are weak and thankfully ignorance is bliss ,but you went and opened Pandora’s box and now you need to deal with the consequences

As you say if you hadn’t of checked her phone you would have never known anything happened, there were no red flags !?!

she obviously knows it was a stupid mistake and decided it not worthy to end your relationship over otherwise she would have started throwing red flags up

the next question you need to ask yourself is it worth progressing with this girl knowing what she did ?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people here are really .... something.....

looking at it or not is not the problem, think as it was a subconcious move of his when he was feeling something amiss, just drop her, tell her you don't think things will work out and move on, disapear on her.

now one thing you guys need to learn is having the talk about being exclusive or not means NOTHING, she smoke weed, and open her legs to anyone as long she is drunk, she is not worthy of anything, she failed, she can't be trusted, don't matter what he did, woman do this to you alwyas when you are not looking, only diference is guys delete msgs after reading woman don't.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
people here are really .... something.....

looking at it or not is not the problem, think as it was a subconcious move of his when he was feeling something amiss, just drop her, tell her you don't think things will work out and move on, disapear on her.

now one thing you guys need to learn is having the talk about being exclusive or not means NOTHING, she smoke weed, and open her legs to anyone as long she is drunk, she is not worthy of anything, she failed, she can't be trusted, don't matter what he did, woman do this to you alwyas when you are not looking, only diference is guys delete msgs after reading woman don't.
Is it ok for him to smoke weed, get drunk, have sex with other girls? Is he not to be trusted either? Both of them can do whatever they want when they aren't exclusive.