Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chavs attacking girls!!!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the video was staged at first.. but if it was real.

First of all, who the fukk are these skinny b1tches trying to intimidate? If all of them are featherweight like that idiot jumping in the beginning, most of us here have nothing to worry about.

If you are alone, confronted by many guys, you arent going to be a superman and take them all. Dont kid yourself, i've heard of people getting murdered that way back where i lived.
I dont encourage you being a sissy, but consider a punch to the face versus a stab in the heart..

Now, if it is me and my roommate.. scenario goes like this.

Chump- *slap*
Oxide- *BOOM*.. one down.
Scott - *Boom* two down.

Game over.

Quick hard hit to make it count, and if you ever go to court, you got the camera to prove self defence right there :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
Too bad that guns are banned in the UK

I'd love to see some Concealed Carry holder cap a bunch of these "chavs"

That would put an end to that nonsense right quick.

That's precisely what I was about to bring up, but decided against. But since the cat's out of the bag....

In America, you've got to be careful. At heart, we're still a frontier society. We have that rough-n-tumble, gritty-fingernails aggressive traits about us, us Americans. This goes across the color spectrum. Remember that we come from a long tradition of rebels (as in political rebels/militia) and outcasts. And on top of that you have to add the urban violence in America - that adds another dimension to America toughness (you could even say 'nastiness'). Americans have the right to pack heat (guns), and it's a concept that's not alien to us. And being from this gun-culture makes us more used to the culture of physical force. This is why I believe that the American is more aware of (and thus better prepared for) physical confrontation than a Brit or European. I'd much rather have to face a 'Chav' than a Cambodian gang member from Orange County, California. You meet the wrong chink/gook/nigga/esse from America, and you're fvcking HISTORY - I don't care what fvcking color you are, and what country you are from.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some one told me he gets abuse shouted at him by chavs, he saw 1 of them on his own, the pu$$ey crossed to the other side of the street!

I ussualy walk around with just 1 other freind we see these guys but they never said a word to us.

Its obviously the smelling fear part of it because when i cycle iv bumped in to them from time to time. Im cycling fast and they dont say a word, ONCE i got abuse shouted at me, 1 of me 5 of them and a river between us, and it was because there was a very steep bridge with a corner at the botem and i could not get enough momentum to get up it due to the corner, and they started shouting "ahh you pu$$ey you cant even cycle up a little bridge"

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I'd much rather have to face a 'Chav' than a Cambodian gang member from Orange County, California. You meet the wrong chink/gook/nigga/esse from America, and you're fvcking HISTORY - I don't care what fvcking color you are, and what country you are from.
Yeah, chavs are ****ing pu$sies, nothing compared to these guys. That's why they have to go around in large groups and pick on people that they percieve as easy targets.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw a chav get arrested about 100 feet from my house. I heared some comosion outside, i look out my bedroom windown to seem some chavs and 3 coppers, im not sure if they where involved or watching, but i see an officer running in to the garage that are adjacent to the fence at the end of my garden. He sees no 1 is there and carys on running, like those persuites on foot you see on police videos on tv. So i was just looking out the window still and then 2 officers walk from the other direction with some chav scum and put him in the car, and drive off!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any event you should always walk away but if they are in your face and youv got no choice then:

http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=jockbeat.wmv

Just like the guy in the video, do not be intimated, you now should become the intimadator by going psycho and scare the sh1t out of them. You then quicly isolate each guy and hit him fast and hard and then move on to the next guy.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
In any event you should always walk away but if they are in your face and youv got no choice then:

http://www.media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=jockbeat.wmv

Just like the guy in the video, do not be intimated, you now should become the intimadator by going psycho and scare the sh1t out of them. You then quicly isolate each guy and hit him fast and hard and then move on to the next guy.
hey if ones all in your face then you may choose to hit him but dont try to take on the whole group, your hit each 1 hard and quick move on to the next is not tried and tested, it will fail you will get your ass kicked, hit if you need to but get out of there asap, if you got people that cant run fast with you, then do not touch them unless your planning to try and beat them in a fight straight out which seeing as they make sure they out number oyu is not going to happen. Basicly, not much you can do, if you hit them and run off they will take it out on your freind that is slower.

After watching the seocnd part it seems maybe oyu can beat up a group but this guy looks like a very storng build then these wimps, i noticed they didnt fight back, still thou chavs may genraly be pu$$eys that pick on smaller gropus that does not mean they cant fight at all.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way..

what the hell does "chav" mean?

is it like a UK name for a gang member or what?

Keasbey Nights

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol didn't anybody else here think that these guys look like pussies? They hit a person once then stop. If they tried to pull that **** here in Jersey, they'd get their asses beat.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Send the little b@stards to Vermont and let them try that sh*t. We don't need a permit to carry concealed. If they went around assaulting people here they'd be pushing up daisies in short order.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take their eyes, they won't do it again. :eek: < chav with no eyes.

ps Burberry=chav uniform, and is considered common over here.

I've seen people proudly wearing it stateside, social proof oh, so fickle.

Island

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've fallen prey to one such attack before and I tell you it plain sucks to be facing a group while you're alone and know that you cannot fight back.

That's why every man needs a crew that's been in fights and is willing to enter one again. And if you can't fight back immediately, watch them, and ambush them later, anonymously and mafia style. Do damage.

REVENGE.