Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chavs attacking girls!!!

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
http://66.246.223.132/media/Vids/Extreme/ignorent.WMV

Watch this small clip. It was filmed by a gang of chavs in the UK. Basically, they are going around attacking innocent people in broad daylight. In every case the victim is heavily outnumbered and humiliated in front of the camera. It also appears that no one is safe, as among the victims are three females, two of which are slapped and one is drop kicked in the back. This is the sick scum that is taking over Britain.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amazing that none of the people fight back... if someone randomly walked up to me and hit my face, or slapped some girl, I'd be all over them regardless of whether or not they had friends with there with them.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow are they black people only? Damn if he slapped a chick I was with, I'd make a chav necklace with their heads up each other's asses.

Like my saying goes, they punch me....

....I fukin nuke their neighborhood.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I travel to Europe regularly, and i'm tellin' you.... a lot of European guys are soft. I know for a fact that 'Chavs' aren't race specific, and that the American equivalent are actually "wiggers". The thing is, Europeans are generally a bit awed by Hip Hop and its associated lifestyle - they just don't know any Americans from urban ghettos in real life (how many AMERICAN blacks do you see there, except for a few from US Army bases? Abpout 98% of the "blacks" you see in Europe are fvcking refugee bytches who had tapeworms and ringworms about 6 months ago, before they snuck into Europe on a cargo boat. So, it's a bit of a mystery for them. They're probably a bit fascinated, and also a bit scared of blacks.

I can guarantee that those guys (I noticed that not all were African) would not last a day on the American streets. They're targeting dumbfounded Europeans who just don't know how to handle the situation. Cowards.

But while this doesn't justify their behavior, they are probably some fvcked up men with very abusive and violent childhoods. Also, consider that while Europe has this liberal facade, most people of African descent are only seen as sexual freakshows (many European men and women may sleep with a black, but not take them seriously), but also scummy people from the underside of global society. There is heavy discrimination against them, and maybe they're angry over that. You know the drill - fvcked up life with nowhere to go - and you turn to drugs, crime, and violence.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man...that's messed up. There's none of that in my town. There might be some in the worst part of town, but if so I wouldn't know. I refuse to go there, as it's a haven for scum (hm..why else is the crime rate much higher there?).

I don't care who you are...hit me and I WILL hit back.

Ben

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell can you walk up and slap some random person, especially a girl!!! Them guys are ****ed up!! They are seriously lucky they didn’t try it on some hard bastard.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
The thing is, Europeans are generally a bit awed by Hip Hop and its associated lifestyle - they just don't know any Americans from urban ghettos in real life (how many AMERICAN blacks do you see there, except for a few from US Army bases? Abpout 98% of the "blacks" you see in Europe are fvcking refugee bytches who had tapeworms and ringworms about 6 months ago, before they snuck into Europe on a cargo boat. So, it's a bit of a mystery for them. They're probably a bit fascinated, and also a bit scared of blacks.

I can guarantee that those guys (I noticed that not all were African) would not last a day on the American streets. They're targeting dumbfounded Europeans who just don't know how to handle the situation. Cowards.

But while this doesn't justify their behavior, they are probably some fvcked up men with very abusive and violent childhoods. Also, consider that while Europe has this liberal facade, most people of African descent are only seen as sexual freakshows (many European men and women may sleep with a black, but not take them seriously), but also scummy people from the underside of global society. There is heavy discrimination against them, and maybe they're angry over that. You know the drill - fvcked up life with nowhere to go - and you turn to drugs, crime, and violence.

So how many AMERICAN blacks do the rednecks out in the rural areas of the states see. Admittedly, coming from London im probably more cosmopolitan than most english.

I wouldnt say im either fascinated or scared by blacks and as for women or men seeking a quick fix of "black meat" that is largely an urban myth. For example my Italian friend is just about to marry a black single mother. There are many long lasting multicultural marriages and relationships, one of my friends mothers is from Kenya and one of my friends fathers is from Ghana.

This b1tch slapping is not solely confined to black kids, i know that kids at my school have mobile videos of white kids attacking random people as well. Its a whole new culture of ignorance and abuse by ill educated and untamed kids.

I dont know what i would do in that situation, probably fight back, but i swallow verbal abuse from large crowds of idle kids because its not worth the hassle. My friends recieved verbal abuse on a train but because there were three of them, had a go back at these 5 boys. The next time, one of my friends was alone on the train, he got hospitalised after being beaten up by 6 of them.

You state that these kids would not last a day on the mean streets of america, they obviously would. The streets of Britain are not all that safe either, in fact, picking on dumbfounded women and boys shows that they do have street smarts. How many of those attacks were on grown men. Im sure lots of Americans wouldnt know how to handle the situation either, its a strange situation to be in, randomly attacked by a stranger, but it does happen.

Im rather amused by your closing sentance that "There is heavy discrimination against them, and maybe they're angry over that. You know the drill - fvcked up life with nowhere to go - and you turn to drugs, crime, and violence." There is very little open discrimination against people of black origin in Britain, but of course there is some hidden discrimination, just like there is against all types that people percieve to be different, such as Muslims, Asians, Jews, even strict Catholics. IT seems your last sentance is a cheap attempt at winning political point scoring. Im sure that the people that took part in those films do not have the rational capabilities to even percieve that there is discrimintion.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Those kids just looked like a bunch of *******s.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in all but the first attack, the victims seem way to relaxed for it to be real. I dont know what i would in that situation but i know i would either fight or run, the victims are just standing there. On the bus they are just slaping people, it looks like joking around, kind of tihng you might do to some one at school as a joke, im gona watch it again and see if my oppinion changes!

EDIT: as for thes 'european pu$$eys' notice that in the second attack the victim strikes the would be attacker across the face before steping away.

EDIT: its hard to tell, some attacks look real others seem messing around, the girl is dropkicked and then gets up and does not run away just walks. The 2 guys getting slaped at the end are just standing there even backing off and comming back for more! I think maybe some of it is people they know, thats to say the least like the girl who says hiya, but really i dont know what to conclude.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kid in the last scene is a dumbass. His friend just got kicked in the head and he's standing there smiling with hands in his pockets...what the ****.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
in all but the first attack, the victims seem way to relaxed for it to be real. I dont know what i would in that situation but i know i would either fight or run, the victims are just standing there. On the bus they are just slaping people, it looks like joking around, kind of tihng you might do to some one at school as a joke, im gona watch it again and see if my oppinion changes!

EDIT: as for thes 'european pu$$eys' notice that in the second attack the victim strikes the would be attacker across the face before steping away.

EDIT: its hard to tell, some attacks look real others seem messing around, the girl is dropkicked and then gets up and does not run away just walks. The 2 guys getting slaped at the end are just standing there even backing off and comming back for more! I think maybe some of it is people they know, thats to say the least like the girl who says hiya, but really i dont know what to conclude.
they are real, my friends know of some of the kids who carried out some of these attacks. Just be aware if anyone comes up to you with a camera phone on.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH

So how many AMERICAN blacks do the rednecks out in the rural areas of the states see. Admittedly, coming from London im probably more cosmopolitan than most english.

I wouldnt say im either fascinated or scared by blacks and as for women or men seeking a quick fix of "black meat" that is largely an urban myth. For example my Italian friend is just about to marry a black single mother. There are many long lasting multicultural marriages and relationships, one of my friends mothers is from Kenya and one of my friends fathers is from Ghana.

This b1tch slapping is not solely confined to black kids, i know that kids at my school have mobile videos of white kids attacking random people as well. Its a whole new culture of ignorance and abuse by ill educated and untamed kids.

I dont know what i would do in that situation, probably fight back, but i swallow verbal abuse from large crowds of idle kids because its not worth the hassle. My friends recieved verbal abuse on a train but because there were three of them, had a go back at these 5 boys. The next time, one of my friends was alone on the train, he got hospitalised after being beaten up by 6 of them.

You state that these kids would not last a day on the mean streets of america, they obviously would. The streets of Britain are not all that safe either, in fact, picking on dumbfounded women and boys shows that they do have street smarts. How many of those attacks were on grown men. Im sure lots of Americans wouldnt know how to handle the situation either, its a strange situation to be in, randomly attacked by a stranger, but it does happen.

Im rather amused by your closing sentance that "There is heavy discrimination against them, and maybe they're angry over that. You know the drill - fvcked up life with nowhere to go - and you turn to drugs, crime, and violence." There is very little open discrimination against people of black origin in Britain, but of course there is some hidden discrimination, just like there is against all types that people percieve to be different, such as Muslims, Asians, Jews, even strict Catholics. IT seems your last sentance is a cheap attempt at winning political point scoring. Im sure that the people that took part in those films do not have the rational capabilities to even percieve that there is discrimintion.

Look, I'm sure that some of my points may not be comletely correct, but I don't think yours are too. You can't compare most black Britons to American blacks. Sure you have the 'Yardies' and those psychos - but as a rule, the average black American man is more physical, and quick to be aggressive. It's part of the territory when you come from a culture/history that brutally oppresses you.

And cheap this, cheap that.... blah blah. Like I said, I go to Europe, and not just the UK - and blacks are still second-class citizens. Just because black men and women are popular for flings at hip-hop clubs, it doesn't mean they're suddenly the darlings of European society. Germany, for example, has a growing problem of physical attacks on Asians and Africans. Taunts of "******!" aren't unheard of in the streets of Berlin, for example. It happens in the UK too, I'm sure. And guess what? Almost *ALL* these attacks - both verbal and physical are perped by angry and frustrated, sometime unemployed young men.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those guys are picking and looking for weak targets not random people. I am sure those guys with the camera sense a fear in the people they decide to harass and in a way its a self-fulfilling prophecy because they feed off the fear and they know those dudes will not retaliate. Its like approaching a chick if you don't have confidence, she will smell your insecurities a mile a way and it will be more difficult to get her number.

Its the whole School bully mentality used on the street where they are looking for guys who look "soft" and once they realise they act soft as well then its very easy to do what they are doing.

Teen Spirit

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately, these are the types of guys that are most succesful with the younger females in this country. :mad:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Too bad that guns are banned in the UK

I'd love to see some Concealed Carry holder cap a bunch of these "chavs"

That would put an end to that nonsense right quick.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, these chavs are real d!ckless cowards. I've been to the UK, and you see these *******s hanging around in groups anywhere something is happening. Like someone said, they're just the UK equivalent of the "Wigga" type individual that you find back ghere in the States.

If you catch them alone, they have no balls and will probably not start any shyt, but if they're in a group, they will proceed to make complete asses out of themselves much like in the posted video. they won't mess with you if you if you send them a dont-fvck-with-me-or-I'll-break-your-legs
type glance.

If you see someone wearing a baseball cap, a sports shirt, a cheap and nasty gold clown pendant, (or any other worthless gold jewelry), soverign ring and spotlessly clean sneakers all at the same time, then you are probably looking at a chav.

Fvcking pikeys.

for more info, check out chavscum.co.uk