"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

chatterbox chicks

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
I have dated a few chicks in the last couple of months & I have noticed this tendency in some of them; like, when I call em up (or they call me up) they wudn't wanna hang up the phone. I tell em that I am busy and I gotta go and they r like "5 more mins" "10 more mins" etc. They just wanna keep talking and wudn't hang up the phone.

If I become hard on them they become very angry and tell me "u dont have to talk to me again" or s/th of that line which would piss me off.

Any solution/ ideas?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
252
Reaction score
1
So don't talk to them again. What's the problem?
 

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Originally posted by am4591
So don't talk to them again. What's the problem?
The problem is there's nothing wrong with them & I like talking to them. I just don't want them to call me all the time 24/ 7. But they dont seem to listen to me when I tell em that.
 

A.J. Stanson

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Location
Milledgeville, GA
Instead of just saying "Hey, I'm tired of talking to you, really, shut up." Try saying "Hey, I gotta go, for (whatever). . . talk to you later." If she begs to stay on the phone just tell her you really have to go and hang up. This way, you're not directly saying you don't want to talk to her, rather you just have something that has to be done. You can use pretty much anything as an excuse, it doesn't matter.

It's also a REALLY good sign when chicks beg you to stay on the phone with them, so, I can't believe they'd just be totally turned off unless you act like a jackass when you hang up the phone. Be careful not to imply that you don't want to talk to them. Act like you want to talk to them, but something is preventing you from doing it. After all, you're a busy guy, right?
 

fillme

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Australia
Originally posted by A.J. Stanson
Instead of just saying "Hey, I'm tired of talking to you, really, shut up." Try saying "Hey, I gotta go, for (whatever). . . talk to you later." If she begs to stay on the phone just tell her you really have to go and hang up. This way, you're not directly saying you don't want to talk to her, rather you just have something that has to be done. You can use pretty much anything as an excuse, it doesn't matter.

It's also a REALLY good sign when chicks beg you to stay on the phone with them, so, I can't believe they'd just be totally turned off unless you act like a jackass when you hang up the phone. Be careful not to imply that you don't want to talk to them. Act like you want to talk to them, but something is preventing you from doing it. After all, you're a busy guy, right?
That's a good piece of advice. I think it will (well, it should) work.

But some girls are just needy and act like stalkers.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
manila, philippines
hmm...

Originally posted by fillme
That's a good piece of advice. I think it will (well, it should) work.

But some girls are just needy and act like stalkers.
I agree completely.. but what confuses me sometimes.. is if they really wanted to talk to us for so long, why would they throw tantrums at us for not talking with them for so long?

after all, they are the ones who wanna talk longer.

i've had this problem back then.. she'd wanna talk till 4 am!

if i dont let her, she'll say.. "go on, go on.. do what ever you like" but in a manner of talking that she's trying to say,

"just do what you want, after all, what you're going to do is obviously more important than me."...

but i did'nt wanna imply that. and it confuses mewhy they don't understand.

anyway, my future plan for this is, i'm collecting huge amounts of girls by approaching, and when a certain thing like this arises, i'll just "next" them.

not so sure if i'm gonna be able to pull this off or if im doing the correct thing, but ill do my best.
 
Top