"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

chat right now on aim

nautica34342

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2001
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
east lansing
i'm gonna be on aim chat right now chat room dj
anyone wanan discuss some topics on djing put your screen name here and ill link you to the chat
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
chat rooms annoy the hell out of me, not saying you but...there are so many punks in those things. Every chatroom I've been in is like 13 and 14 year olds typing stupid shyte like:

$$$###@d999F9898UCK~~~YOU#DifjJIMMBoobkjsfksjl...
YYEEASUSMETUB---SuckMYDyCK...haaaahaaaaa

Every single time I've ever gone in one of those things.
 

nautica34342

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2001
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
east lansing
theres no 13 or 14 yr olds in here im just trying to get some dj's in here to chat on some subjects to improve our games plus im bored as **** and theres nothing better to do than learn some stuff
 

matius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
933
Reaction score
0
That's cool, I'm not knocking what you got going on G...just an observation. I actually dig the idea of chat rooms if they weren't flooded with morons. Like MSN Chat Rooms for example.
 
Top