"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chasing girl with a guy

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
What's everyone's thoughts about chasing a girl that already has a boyfriend? I've read through some of the threads in the forums, and alot of people seem to be saying to just chase her like any other girl, but:

1) If she breaks up with her current guy to hook up with you, isn't that a sign that her loyalty isn't very strong? So what's the point of getting her in the first place?

2) Doesn't it seem morally wrong?

Just seeing what you guys think.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
You guys that are just viewing the thread - leave your opinion, eh?

Especially interested in what you more experienced DJs have to say about the first point.. trying to decide what to do in a confusing situation I'm in right now.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
For me, I just don't do it because the thought of another guy trying to hit on or **** my girl makes me cringe. Think about it. This is totally compromising your integrity. But admittedly, some men are animals with no scruples. :rolleyes:
 

sw20racer

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Midwest
I try not to step into another guy's territory either... but if the girl is doing most or all of the work, I can't exactly say no. But it does make me aware of how loyal she is to her current boyfriend.

Before I pursue anything serious, I would ask her to break up with her boyfriend first.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Depends...

View it as either, she got with this guy cos she wanted what a relationship brings but now she's seen you, and you're THAT good, that she wants to break that previous thing off...

For the insecure types this is dangerous territory due to the whole loyalty issues... however for those of us who think we're the greatest thing since sliced bread, it's easily handled in as much as your mind runs on the "Why would she want anyone else when she's got me, and I'm on my game"

Alternatively she might be in the same determined (or shamless) frame of mind that you operate with... she goes after what she wants and holds no real prisoners, altho personally the challenge with these kinda girls is to step in there and have it so that she cannot resist you which will **** her up given her normal style...

I had a thread about a similar thing a few days earlier...

I'm too young for morals... for me, life is about obtaining what it is you want, you don't let the obstacles that appear in your path stop you from gettin it either, but always bear in mind the alternatives and other possibilities to save yourself from becoming obsessive over a goal which in turn ****s you game over...

If you're young and a DJ, have fun... the possibilities are endless, sure when you get a little older you might want to settle down but settlin down now removes a whole bunch of options that you as the ever improving DJ could have explored...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Haha.. well, I am a bit confused in this situation.

I was going out with this girl for a bit, and she seemed totally receptive to all my moves, acting like she didn't have a boy or anything. And then after a few weeks, she just suddenly apologized to me and confessed that she actually had a boyfriend, that she didn't want to tell me in the beginning, that he knew about us, and that he was jealous.

Not sure how to take this one now, didn't notice any decrease in interest level those few weeks. As for my reaction then, I just grinned and shrugged and said "You waiting for me to say something?". She said "You don't need to say anything..." and started rambling.

Oh.. and the dialogue isn't word for word.. just idea-wise, that's what it'll translate to.

What do you guys think? Any clue?
 

Lancer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
And Ashley, yeah, I'm young, but don't really consider myself as a DJ, just someone who is mixing some DJ elements into his game to move up a level.. personally I am looking more for another LTR than just screwing around with alot of different women.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
I'll chime in here. Ok I would never actively pursue a girl with a bf unless she was doing most of th work. That tells you two things:

1- She's unhappy in her current relationship. She's so bored with her current man that she's out looking for a replacement.

2-She's attracted to you, which might make her cheat on her bf but might not lead to anything more for you.

If your game's strong and you have both those elements working for you, then the girl will definitely want you. Girls want a challenge. They want the Alpha Male. When the meet an Alpha Male it turns girls with a tight game into AFC's!! They're not use to the caliber of man that they're dealing with. Someone with such great confidence, humor and attractiveness.

If she's giving you the buying signals then go for it. And like Ashley mentioned I don't think I'd be too worried about her cheating on you as long as your game stays tight. If you get all emotional and mushy then she'll ditch you too.

With your case I'm thinking she told you about her bf because she doesn't want to lead you on. Have you guys hooked up, had sex or even kissed??? Give us more detail on the the situation.




PIMP
 

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
I have pursued girls with boyfriends, and it never worked for me. Here are the problems/things that I came up with.

1) if the boyfriend lives in the same area, the girl's time is usually tied up in activities involving him, which limits you.

2) on the otherhand, if she is in a long distance relationship, this helps you out. Chicks in long distance relationships (at least in college) tend to not go out as much and associate mostly with large groups of female friends, from my experience. Thus, there is less competition.

3) often, the chick feels the need to let you know that she has a boyfriend. This might be because she doesn't want you or she doesn't want to feel guilty for cheating because you knew the consequences.

4) sometimes, when a chick tells you she has a boyfriend, she will assume that your subsequent advances are friendly only, and not sexual in nature, because obviously, she has a boyfriend already. Thus, you have to be less subtle to avoid that friend zone.

5) I am theorizing that faster seductions would be better in the case of trying to cheat. This gives the girl less time to think about the moral issues and negative consequences involved with cheating. On the flip side, you need enought time to build rapport, make her feel comfortable, and isolate her.

6) I don't know anyone who has stolen a girlfriend or boyfriend from someone and has been able to make the relationship last more than one night. I am not sure it really happens.

7) you have to weight the moral issues involved. Cheating and causing others to cheat is not for everyone. I didn't have moral qualms when I was trying to get with chicks who have boyfriends in long distance relationships, but I kinda do now. If you are shakely on the issues, play it safe and don't cheat because I know people who cheated and they regret it immensely.

Peace.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Originally posted by Lancer
What's everyone's thoughts about chasing a girl that already has a boyfriend? I've read through some of the threads in the forums, and alot of people seem to be saying to just chase her like any other girl, but:

1) If she breaks up with her current guy to hook up with you, isn't that a sign that her loyalty isn't very strong? So what's the point of getting her in the first place?

2) Doesn't it seem morally wrong?

Just seeing what you guys think.
1) No. Her interest level has dropped with the old, and increased with the new.

2) No. AS long as she is not married or engaged. No ring. No problem.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top