Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Charlie Sheen

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys -

So.... heard the news about Charlie Sheen this morning and decided to do a podcast about it! I'm also recording it as a GOOGLE HANGOUT - if you want to watch, simply click the link in my signature - it starts at 7 AM PST (i.e. in about 22 minutes). I'll also be sharing my thoughts on here afterwards. Such a sad situation, but one I think we can all learn from...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys -

So.... heard the news about Charlie Sheen this morning and decided to do a podcast about it! I'm also recording it as a GOOGLE HANGOUT - if you want to watch, simply click the link in my signature - it starts at 7 AM PST (i.e. in about 22 minutes). I'll also be sharing my thoughts on here afterwards. Such a sad situation, but one I think we can all learn from...
Banging hoez without condoms, huh? You always think it won't be you until it is.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we really need to be giving the guy this much attention? We don't need to put Charlie Sheen in the spotlight anymore than he already is to recognize bad situations anymore than we don't have to put our hand on a hot stove to recognize that we'll get burned.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaaaand done! Show's up at the link!

Anyway... yeah, I woke up this morning and saw the interview he did. Dude had it for 4 years and it managed to stay a secret??

THEN, I was thinking about the fact that he had the "Anger Management" show on during 2 of those years, where many actresses came on to play his love interest and had to make out with him... and he didn't TELL them about this??

Anyway... so yeah: this is why, when I give advice on here, I tend to promote trying to get into an actual relationship vs. trying to bang a bunch of hotties. Yes, it's nice if you have the skillset to bang lots of women, but in reality it's a HUGE health risk, and one I don't think is focused on enough on these boards.

Like, even if you're wearing condoms there are still plenty of diseases that can be passed your way, thanks to the woman leaking out liquids that may be infected as well. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (yes, I looked it up), STDs such as genital herpes, human papillomavirus [HPV] infection, syphilis, and chancroid are still catchable.

Just think, fellas: you could be going down on a bunch of women with your mouth, and one of them could have any of the above diseases and pass it on to you! In your mouth! On your tongue!

So, just wanted to post up a reminder of that. Learn the skills you need to attract women, but use them wisely and don't think you need to sleep with all of them. Some of them may not be telling you their entire health status, and I don't know about you, but I'm not trying to die over some p-ssy.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charlie most likely got the HIV virus from his extensive drug use that typically comes with needle sharing. I wouldn't be too concerned with contracting HIV through intercourse with a hetero sexual woman as it's highly unlikely. This doesn't mean herpes and other diseases aren't a big threat.

My point is, I think Charlie's situation doesn't highlight promiscuity, but highlights the destructive nature of his unhealthy lifestyle with unsafe drug use. I always say, if you're gonna fvck yourself up, at least do it safely.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. There is certainly a risk factor involved(as there is with anything, take driving for instance) with engaging in casual relationships with randoms but it's grossly exaggerated and almost verges on the border of fear mongering. Present the facts and let people make their own decisions, don't use it to promote your way of thinking.