“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Charisma and success

Thebestthereeveris

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
534
Reaction score
353
Age
30
Honestly I think charisma charm and a love and passion for life is what brings girls in the most. I am jacked but honestly if I’m not charismatic or turned on I can see how girls dont like me. When I’m in the zone and charismatic girls are drawn in as are normal people. This is the key. Being present to the moment and giving your all in every moment. I think this is over looks which I previously said was everyrhinf which I still think is very important
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,381
Honestly I think charisma charm and a love and passion for life is what brings girls in the most. I am jacked but honestly if I’m not charismatic or turned on I can see how girls dont like me. When I’m in the zone and charismatic girls are drawn in as are normal people. This is the key. Being present to the moment and giving your all in every moment. I think this is over looks which I previously said was everyrhinf which I still think is very important
I've said this forever.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,283
Reaction score
6,136
If game is a cake, then good looks are the cream and toppings , while charisma/game is the cake bottom.

This is I tell you brotherr,Can't have one without the...ooooother.

Watch what happens when you neglect your physical appearance. She will cheat on you with a good looking dude who can't put together comprehensive sentences. No matter how " cool" you think you are..

Let's be real; in the manosphere the "new main trick " keeps shifting for men individually. Thing is most of those take time. Getting a good body,,good money, balls to close the gap ect it all takes time.

The problem lotta men have is they do these things for the wrong reasons. Namely more to get women than for themselves . That is when disappointment happens i keep saying that most men simply want too much and have the wrong standards thus attracting the wrong types of women.

If you are undisciplined then you should get a fat woman who is equally lazy,broke, gross ect. Hb4, but problem solved..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top