Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Character in women

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so what makes a good character in a woman? Things like respect, honesty and loyalty are not programmed into women the same way as they're in men and women are on their best behavior as long as you keep them on their toes and offer them (real or perceived) value.
How do we determine the difference of a good character from good behavior because you're at the moment living up to her agenda/values etc.?

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do we determine the difference of a good character from good behavior because you're at the moment living up to her agenda/values etc.?
Watch how she behaves around close ones (family and friends) and strangers.
If she disrespects her parents - especially the father - and her siblings you know how you will be treated when things won't go her way.
Listen for hints in her stories about past relationships, etc. All exes bad, signs for promiscuousness.

By observing her with open eyes and ears you will know fast if her behavior is genuine or if she's acting in your presence.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very interesting question. Most of us have experienced female 'after-the-fact' behavior that was entirely unexpected.

Clues I look for would be her friend base ("birds of a feather...") her driving habits, and most of all, pay close attention to her actions over her words.

Also, when she speaks of past relationships, was she always the 'victim?' If so (no matter how good your personal character) you will end up being labeled a "victimizer" when it's over.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen more, talk less. We all give off energy of our true character & intentions. If you know what to look for, a person will reveal their true selves. Things like body language, what she talks about, her friend base, how she dresses are great ways to get a person to reveal ones identity.

This tactic is imo one of the most effective ways. Asking specific questions in order to use her answers to gauge who she is. When you ask a person uncomfortable or unique questions they might have rarely or if ever been asked, it shocks them, which quickly forces them to tell the truth. If they hesitate, they most likely are coming up with a lie. I'm not going to go into what questions to ask as that's a whole other topic. It takes a lot of practice, research and in field testing.

Another important one that was mentioned is if she's playing the victim. I don't get down with women who constantly play the victim role or constantly complain. Watch out for chicks who don't have a good relationship with their parents, especially her father.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, when she speaks of past relationships, was she always the 'victim?' If so (no matter how good your personal character) you will end up being labeled a "victimizer" when it's over.
This is a huge one. People who only blame others for failures in relationships can‘t reflect theirself and aren‘t able to internalize. Women who externalise everything are just a pain in the ass. They excuse their misbehavior with your actions and behaviors.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Search some of the old threads from @Colossus. I don't think he is still active since he married a few years ago a woman of solid character. The last check-in I recall from him he was quite happily married and doing very well.

Colossus used to talk about how character is the single most important attribute a man should screen for. Women with character absolutely exist. They are less common however so you'll need to understand how to recognize them and how to place yourself in environments where your likelihood of running into them is higher.

My father constantly emphasized the importance of character when I was growing up and was a young woman. Character is something you'll observe but it is more readily observed when someone is under duress of some sort in life. How does a person navigate duress? How do they behave under critical or crisis circumstances? You may not see this right away.

You can observe the way someone treats others and you can listen to the ideas that someone has about life, about dilemmas, about difficulty. People will both show you and tell you who they are given the opportunity.

You can find women with character in giving environments. Charitable endeavors, volunteering, serving. Women who are pursuing something the requires self discipline. Might you find one in a nightclub? Maybe, but your chances are much MUCH lower there.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by character?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so what makes a good character in a woman?
Define character.

Personally I think alot of men just want young and fertile, but maybe some want women who can get into a deep discussions about philosophy, religion, life, etc.

Things like respect, honesty and loyalty are not programmed into women the same way as they're in men
Sure they are.

women are on their best behavior as long as you keep them on their toes and offer them (real or perceived) value.
Women will just act in their best interest at all times. To that effect, so will men.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will reply here as well as on the other post, @stormrider because the information is the same. Note that nowhere am I suggesting a contrived approach. People who have character tend to cluster in various places because that is who they are and what they do. Correct. In such places they will associate with other people of character. People who are doing things that are service oriented or self discipline oriented tend to be more likely to have character as a group. Water seeks its own level. That I why I gave such examples. As I noted previously in reference to the posts by Colossus he suggests this as well. In the past I've had men here say "Where do I find these women???" and I'll tell them anywhere as you also note...but their vibe has to be the right vibe or they will never recognize these women...and they will at the same time be invisible to these women. So we agree on the merits.

I also agree that people who have character tend to locate one another in any environment and I concur with your serendipity ideas because the Law of Attraction is utterly true. I have seen it work for many years with incredible specificity and swiftness over and over and over again in my own life. I am so confident in it, in fact that I trust it will manifest exactly what I want and it has done so professionally, personally, and in the arena of all sorts of places in my life so much that I know it to be true. I could give example after example after example as recently as last week when an incredible opportunity for my daughter appeared and the exact car I stated in passing would be great to own is now sitting in my garage. The universe blesses with such abundance that it is awesome in the true sense of the word. I have great gratitude for the blessings and opportunities I am given.

Connection and wavelength and serendipity are interesting. I have found that at times the universe places certain things and certain circumstances and certain people in our lives for very specific reasons. We may not always know the logic or the grand design behind why something organic happens, we just have to trust that the design is working in the backdrop for something greater and allow it to manifest, because it will. I have experienced this on an extraordinary level recently and I am awed and humbled by it.

Part of the trouble with people is their lack of belief which manifests as a belief in lack. Attitudes of lack block the abundance of the universe and association with people who are mired in attitudes of lack ALSO block abundance.

That is why who you align yourself with is so very important. Truly positive people overflow with energy and pour out opportunity to those around them. An amazing energy exchange occurs between two such people or more such people associate and the resulting cascade is uplifting in nature. These people are the natural connectors or super connectors out there. The ones who seem to create opportunity everywhere they go. So yes. I cannot agree strongly enough for this imbues my own life in an incredible way all. the. time. As I said I am filled with gratitude and humility and frankly a sense of wonder about it.

It's no different in dating. I know instantly if there is connection to a man. I know if there is connection BEFORE the introduction occurs. That doesn't happen with every man, and those where there is none I politely decline. This is efficient and saves everyone time. It also keeps me open to the men who DO connect with me and so I have been fortunate enough to have incredible chemistry/connection with the men in my life.

The chemistry/connection/serendipity with my recent ex BF was incredible. For both of us. People were/are enthralled by the energy of the two of us together. In the videos of us it is there without exception. Everyone could see it. So I get it.

I will not accept anything less than an amazing connection. Therefore the universe grants this and presents those possibilities.

Law of Attraction. Absolutely.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so what makes a good character in a woman? Things like respect, honesty and loyalty are not programmed into women the same way as they're in men and women are on their best behavior as long as you keep them on their toes and offer them (real or perceived) value.
Do you believe women of character exist? Why or why not?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Watch how she behaves around close ones (family and friends) and strangers.
If she disrespects her parents - especially the father - and her siblings you know how you will be treated when things won't go her way.
Listen for hints in her stories about past relationships, etc. All exes bad, signs for promiscuousness.

By observing her with open eyes and ears you will know fast if her behavior is genuine or if she's acting in your presence.
what if her dad was an azzhole and thats why she treats him like this

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if her dad was an azzhole and thats why she treats him like this
I know both sides. Absent father, azzhole father. Same outcome, daddy issues. One girl was a cutter, the other had strong cluster b traits. Perhaps their fathers deserved the treatment of their daughters for damaging them. Both were able to give you huge drama out of nowhere.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I did, but I have no idea.

I have suffered SERIOUS emotional trauma from catching feelings for women who I thought were wonderful people who later turned out to be pure, unadulterated evil.

Perhaps I should try dating women who seem like pieces of sh*t from the get go and they might later turn out to be angels?

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I did, but I have no idea.

I have suffered SERIOUS emotional trauma from catching feelings for women who I thought were wonderful people who later turned out to be pure, unadulterated evil.

Perhaps I should try dating women who seem like pieces of sh*t from the get go and they might later turn out to be angels?
Can you identify evil now?

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to respond to this. Character in women? That’s like saying,,, the sun rises in the West. It just don’t happen. Occasionally I find a cool woman like my best friends gal, and she’s more like a dude. But the other 99% are just these emotional, drama filled, can’t make a decision, beings.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The word character does not apply to women in regards to men. Nature itself doesn’t require women to have character towards men. You are wishing for a fantasy. Nature only requires character from women towards their children.

Between men and women, there’s attraction, connection, and chemistry. Once these elements of romance dies, you might as well be dead to her.
I was reading down the thread and saw this.
Until you internalize this and realize it and naturally incorporate it into your life as a natural state, you are a tool to be used and discarded or exploited. AND, it’s not evil for them to do it.

You were begging to be manipulated and exploited. It’s 100% your fault.