Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chapstick alternatives?

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girlfriend complained about my dry lips when kissing. So I got Chapstick. Then she said that tasted bad. Yes, she was a bit picky, but we still managed to kiss a lot. Regardless, does anyone have any better alternatives for lip balm for men?

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear chapstick, and before you kiss, wipe it off. That's what I always did. Had no complaints.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burts Bees Wax:

Kinda a pepperminty, what girl doesn't like peppermint lips :D

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Baruch
i concurr on burts bees.
I agree too. While not a whole lot of people know about it, Burt's Bees is great. It cools your lips every time you put it on and tasted like... (ermm.. I really don't know what it tastes like... feels good though!)

Oh, another thing... I've heard from a few girls that Aveda sells their own type of chapstick... apparently it's better than anything else out there in the whole world (according to them)... only problem is that it costs ~$15 a tube. If I had money to blow, I might try it... how about you let us know how it works out for you?

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll give these a shot.

I'll try each. I'm overseas, so I'll have to order them. For the Aveda, are we talking about the Lip Saver SPF 15? Which of the Burt's do you use, Lifeguard's Choice or regular Beeswax Lip Balm?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i started using E45 lipcare because although i should have started using it ages ago, agter getting braces it got a fair bit wrose due to my lips catching on the braces!

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lip-ice arent that good.
Buy a Lip Balm that you squeeze and you can smooth onto your lips, make your lips shine , NOT like a woman but like a model.
Eulactol Lip Balm - Recommended.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cuss her in new yorker italian, give her a black eye and tell her to keep her comments to herself if she knows what's good for her.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
cuss her in new yorker italian, give her a black eye and tell her to keep her comments to herself if she knows what's good for her.
werd.
now thats an offer she can't refuse.

Safari

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister just recommended Rosebud Salve, available from Sephora, which she considers the absolute best, or also a lip balm from Kiehl's.