Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chaos 101 - Not ENOUGH people don't like you

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read this, I think the phrase that came to mind was, "You would have to currently be doing something of importance to be hated on "

Credit of Chariot of Desire - J from the RSD Forum,

Why dont people love you?

Why dont you have any friends?

Why dont girls even recognise you?

Why is there no excitement in your life?

Why ... ?

Your not CREATING CHAOS. Your playing it too safe. Not enough people DONT LIKE YOU. Now as you will find out this thinking is counter-intuitive but thats the point. Anything in this game that is successful is counter-intuitive.

Chaos Creation 101:

Fvck with girls and create something out of nothing, get creative. Go absolutely BOMB some sets when you get in the club like walk up and tell girls "I Love You" as the opener and any other retarded stuff. The point is to get KNOWN.

Talk to yourself in a PIMP way. Like last night I was out and there was two girls, one I had already been with... and the other looked like my ex GF so im like "oh I can't leave here tonight without banging this girl - I will not be able to LIVE without it". The one I had been with is getting lovey on me and the new one is giving me resistance cos her best friend is in love with me...

Plowing through I managed to piss off the lovey one (who ran home) and caveman the exgf lookalike home for sex. No cuddling afterwards, just showed her to the door and that was that.

Consequences: Girls will not like you. Guys will fight you. But do you care ? Nope - you think its FUNNY.

The point is people are REACTING TO YOU. When a girl says "I hate that guy hes always making out with a new girl" i see it as an easy ticket to bed. When a girl is PISSED at you she is emotionally reacting to you - this means it can be turned around into something positive.

Think about it - how many girls are reacting to your every move? like think right now as you read this how many girls have YOU on their mind for whatever reason?

Last weekend I pulled a threesome where afterwards one of the girls cried because her best friend is in love with me and she feels guilty. Yet she will still sleep with me. The nature of women.

Remember tht golden rule: THEY JUST WANT TO BE BENT OVER

When you see that hottie stunner at the bar remember... she just wants to be bent over

When you are talking to your friends mom and shes banging hot remember... she just wants to be bent over

When you are wondering wether or not you should go for her number remember... she just wants to be bent over

When you are thinking about wether to approach or not (heaven forbid) remember... she just wants to be bent over

this sentence should be repeated in your head like a song every time a girl is around "They just want to be bent over"

This is what is means to have natural game. You do not give a **** to the core - and it shows. Social norms are broken. Back in the day people thought the world was flat and anyone who thought otherwise was stupid. Well today people think cheating on your girlfriend is a bad thing... hehe (truth is so do I actually) just making a point.

Look at a guy like jlaix - do all people like him... no! when he wears a pink suit out to guys get pissed and hate him - yes? but thats why girls will roll up on him.

Lets talk a bit about potential now... a thought to ponder from me to you:

It is easy to look at a guy, with his nice girlfriend and small apartment and say "Jimmy has made a great life for himself".

However, it is not known to the casual observer that Jimmy, as does every guy on the planet, had the potential to get harem of stunning model girlfriends... the knowledge (skillset) he could have acquired along the way would lead his life in a new perspective to which Jimmy could have even had the passion ignited to start his own business and become massively wealthy, successful and have a kingdom of great friends due to his built social smarts and skills... this is potential. Potential is and elusive character... because you cannot SEE it with your eyes. You can only see his nice girlfriend and small apartment.

It is the unseen - the vision, that is the most important part of the quest for glory.

Some of you guys are struggling in this area... so was I. More than you can imagine. But I always had the vision. When I started girls thought I was a literal retard... but I still had the vision.

You know what im talking about.

Am I saying go and cause a menace to other people? no. Am I saying go and be a ****head uncalibrated C&F user? no. Am I saying when a guy ****s with you, you should lay him the **** out? yes. no. maybe. hehe.

Be a man. Get KNOWN! thats what im saying.

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.

Is he saying, go out and do crazy shyt to get recognised so you have a "name". I can't see how thats productive, but then again it says counter-intuitive. This only works for Douchebag Jerks. What about the calm, cool and collected cats?

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post confuses me. Having lots of social connections with people who like me seems to be working out pretty damn well... And word gets around that I'm awesome. Any publicity is good publicity, but good publicity is better.

Blood Angel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused too. I don't see how disregarding social norms is going to make people like you. In fact, wouldn't it just piss most people off and make them not want to associate with you?

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translated: if everybody likes you, you obviously aren't taking enough risks with your life. You don't get mega success without collecting a few haters along the way.

"If you aren't getting REJECTED by women, you aren't approaching enough or you're not pushing hard enough".

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't that they should dislike you for being a little sh!t, anyone can do that.

Jealousy you have to earn.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a sad day when "pimp" is a word for cool. A pimp is someone who gets his money by taking it from women who prostitute themselves. He gets them hooked on drugs, typically crack, to make sure they can't function as normal human beings and all they can do is go on whoring themselves out. A pimp is one of the lowest forms of men, despicable.

So why do people use that word as something positive? Because they have been watching MTV and just mirror whatever they see on TV. And that's really sad. But don't think that anyone with half a brain will be impressed by it. It's like writing "fail post is fail" or similar, just shows a capacity for being a mirror of someone else's words.

I am not being snyde about the OP here, I really think giving a thought to your language is something every DJ should do. Women don't like boys, they respond to a language where the immature has been weeded out.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Translated: if everybody likes you, you obviously aren't taking enough risks with your life. You don't get mega success without collecting a few haters along the way.
I know a guy like that. He is everybody's friend, whatever you say he agrees with you. But he makes sure that you're the one who says it, by asking you questions, so all he has to do is nod. If you ask him to back you up about something later on, he'll say yes. Then he happens to not be in the room when it's time, or he just sits there being diplomatic to all sides, and later says he has completely forgotten about your earlier talk.

Still, a nice guy. Friendly, laughs heartily at jokes, full of support. It takes you a while though to realize that something is missing. But when you do, you lose all respect for him. You realize he isn't really a friend to anyone, he is working everyone. He is a fair-weather friend. In the long run, that's not enough.

He got a new girlfriend who is many years younger (not attractive), and who is out of the loop about everything. She doesn't care if he takes everybody's side and agrees with everything, because she is too dumb to see it. I wonder how many friends he will have left later in life.

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
i like this chaos theory. i feel more like myself and if I piss off people along the way... so be it

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
It is a sad day when "pimp" is a word for cool. A pimp is someone who gets his money by taking it from women who prostitute themselves.
I think you've totally come off the mark here mate.

This has nothing to do with being a "pimp", its about causing emotional reactions in others whether that is good or bad and being unreactive to it. I can see how this has been misinterpretated, but I'm not saying go out and TRY to piss people off or TRY to create unwarranted mishapps, I'm saying make an emotional RELEVANCE to others and use the world as your playground. This doesn't just apply to women, so I'm not following what you mean about being ''pimp''

Don't tiptoe or pvssyfoot about, OPEN YOUR MOUTH. To get what you want, you're going to create CHAOS. Don't hesitate when chaos comes your way, just remember success is on the other side. Its about being that person that stands out, as much as you might dislike, hate or love someone, you're using your emotional state everytime. Making them RELEVENT.

Jocks, badboys, ****y, tough guy celebs and alpha guys are all loveable bast.ards. Its easy to hate them, but hard to love them. Either way, it gets people to have an emotional response either positive or negative. Its just the ability to be spontaneous, going out your social norm, being free and demonstrating your inner-self.

Julius is right, ANYONE can be a little shyt and piss people off. But thats why few do it, because they're REACTIVE. Theres a difference between saying what you want and not thinking much of it and saying what you want and thinking twice about it.

Don't be afraid to piss some people off, just don't "try" to piss off people. Don't stress over it. This is personally, a very powerful thing for me that I've grasped. I may not get the desired results I inted, but in my heart of hearts, knowing that I'm rocking the boat, going out my comfort zones and creating ripples, makes the journey in life that much more interesting for a ride.

You get rejected, SO WHAT. You're not concernced and you don't feel like a pr1ck if your creating chaos. Your favourite song comes on and it may be the worst fvcking pop cheese in the bar or club, but you want to dance? DO IT. Dance in the white light even. Create chaos. Just don't take it as a permission to be misinterpretated as an azzhole.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way, I can kind of see his logic, although I don't agree with it completely %100.

However, I will say that when I was "hated the most" or had the most haters was when I was on top of my game and sacking b!tches every weekend. The girls thought I was an assh0le, the guys hated me, and overall I thought I was gaining a "bad" reputation for myself. But little did I know that this name was also making me "famous" so to speak. Bad publicity is better than no publicity, as the saying goes. I think that's the message he was trying to get across.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we all understand that great, driven people have detractors, but there's no need to consciously think about that element of it... Just be great and driven.

JerryFl08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although the post is somewhat confusing i love this
Remember the golden rule: THEY JUST WANT TO BE BENT OVER
I wish this could be embedded into my brain

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The "48 Laws of Power" book touches on this a little bit. The preface to Chapter 6 literally says:

"Draw attention to yourself by creating an unforgettable, even controversial image. Court scandal. Do anything to make yourself seem larger than life and shine more brightly than those around you. Make no distinction between kinds of attention - notoriety of any sort will bring you power. Better to be slandered and attacked than ignored."
Now I think some of what is written there isn't congruent with other portions of the book which stress that you be a calm, cool and collected observer, use words sparingly, etc. But it's interesting that the author threw this portion in.