"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Changing school self into concert self

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Last saturday I was at an all-day concert, and when I was there, I was a confident mother f***er...I was the first (sometimes only) in my p*ssy-@ss group to go into moshpits and crowdsurfing, etc...I felt fearless...I went to find chicks when bands I didn't like were playing...I was loud and proud, I approached whoever the hell I wanted to...how can I be in this kind of mode at school? I'm not near the dipsh*t I used to be at school, but I'm rarely the first to do something daring, and not much of an approachist (though I'm definitely getting better at that)...any thoughts, observations, etc?

And while I'm asking questions, what are some good comedians I can download from *****, as I'm trying to work on my sense of humor (I usually just get awkward pauses and funny looks, as opposed to laughs)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Need-2-B-Pimpin
Last saturday I was at an all-day concert, and when I was there, I was a confident mother f***er...I was the first (sometimes only) in my p*ssy-@ss group to go into moshpits and crowdsurfing, etc...I felt fearless...I went to find chicks when bands I didn't like were playing...I was loud and proud, I approached whoever the hell I wanted to...how can I be in this kind of mode at school? I'm not near the dipsh*t I used to be at school, but I'm rarely the first to do something daring, and not much of an approachist (though I'm definitely getting better at that)...any thoughts, observations, etc?
The obvious factor your missing is the difference in atmosphere of a concert and highschool. You were outgoing at the concert because of the atmosphere - it got you pumped. You were enjoying yourself, got worked up in the pit, and made the most of it. Im not sure how you can transfer this mindset to highschool - its not quite as exciting as a concert :(

Maybe someone has some tips on how to steer your mindset in the direction you want...
 

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
This is how I get pumped up for school to be daring and confident. I get good sleep, I start my mourning by listening to something that makes me excited and happy. I happen to like the heavy metal of the 80's and 90's such as Queensryche, judas Priest, Iron Maiden, and a whole bunch of others. I listen to my favorite songs while I dress and get ready. So I go to school already in a damn good mood. I also got a couple quotes in my room that motivate me tp do better as well.

My favorite stand up comedians are Richard Pryor(all of his stuff), Eddie Murphy(Delerious), Jon stewart, George Carlin, chris rock, to name just a few. These guys in my opinion, and in a lot others as well, are the best. Try watching their stuff. I swear I cry laughing everytime I see one of there standups.

Also, put yourself in daring postions that you can and sometimes can't handle. Do it even though you don't want to!! Tell the afc in you to shut the fvck up!!!:D

You'll become less worried of underachieving because at least YOU had the guts to try. Once you get over fear, you'll be unstopable. ;)
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the recommendations, and keep 'em comin.

I used to listen to metal in the morning but all it did was get me in a rather hostile mood, so now, if anything, I start off the day with some Red Hot Chili Peppers.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DjMystery

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
"SB,Cali"
My Comedy List:

1. George Lopez
2. Dave Chapelle
3. Richard Pryor
4. Chris Rock
5. Bruce Bruce
6. Gabriel Inglesias
7. Red Fox
8. Freddy Garcia

Those are just a few of the the people I listen to
 
Top