Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Changing my screen name, but can't think of anything.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(This is my screen name on just about every internet thing I've used that requies an SN, including AIM.) I've wanted to change my sn for a long time but I just can't think of anything. The main reason I wanna change it is I've simply out grown it. It was funny back in middle school and early HS, but now being a community college sophmore it just seems kind of werid (especially since it's mispelled). However every time I try and think of something all I can of are playoffs of my first name Thomas. The best idea I've got was from my sister who said why not just drop "Glutus" and go with straight "Maximus". Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should change my sn to? I know it's something I should do but I just can't think of anything.

Thanks for the help.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got any nicknames that use your name like tomcat or something?

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go with an indian name you know something with meaning. Something like "can'tmakesmalldecisionslikewoman"

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
got any nicknames that use your name like tomcat or something?
Nah not really The Big T was about it.

just out of curiousity... why is something so miniscule of such importance to you?
I never said it was important (though I'm sure it prolly seems that way from my post), I just wanted some suggestions.

Go with an indian name you know something with meaning. Something like "can'tmakesmalldecisionslikewoman"
:rolleyes:

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born in Fauquier county! I went to elementary school at Central. Cool beans in tight blue jeans!

I always thought a cool sn would be "I'm cool", or "I'm awesome". Something funny, but you kinda need to have the personality for it.

If you don't want something so ****y, try "I'm a dork" or something funny like that.

Mr. Mystery

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm stuck with quest for these boards...

lets just say, at the time, i didn't really plan on posting much..

otherwise i'd be taking some form of my first name..

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name
hey, i still cant think of a user name for these boards.
LMAO. You've been here for 2 and a half years.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
I was born in Fauquier county! I went to elementary school at Central. Cool beans in tight blue jeans!

That's pretty cool, I never thought anyone else on these boards was from here. I actually went to Central elemetary for pre-school (where I was in a "special class" with a kid who pee'd in the corner and set the teacher's necklace on fire), but was then transferred a far better (no offense) elemetary school C. Hunter Ritchie. Central was however moved too a new building roughly 2-3 years ago. It is About 100 yards from the old one, so it prolly has improved somewhat since I was there. The old building is now the town's community center.

Mr. Mystery II

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
That's pretty cool, I never thought anyone else on these boards was from here. I actually went to Central elemetary for pre-school (where I was in a "special class" with a kid who pee'd in the corner and set the teacher's necklace on fire), but was then transferred a far better (no offense) elemetary school C. Hunter Ritchie. Central was however moved too a new building roughly 2-3 years ago. It is About 100 yards from the old one, so it prolly has improved somewhat since I was there. The old building is now the town's community center.
Thanks for the update, last time I was in Warrenton was a few years back, at that time I was shocked to see that they tore down the wooden playground I played on as a youngster, it was the biggest and best playground ever. I remember there was a steeple with a ladder leading nowhere but to the ceiling of the steeple and that kids would write all kinds of swear words up there. That was a great, great playground, but I guess it wasn't too safe so it got replaced with some boring plastic crap.

Anywhoo...

Mr. Mystery

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a play on your own name. I used my last name and first name spelled backwards and in reverse order at one point when I was younger. There are tons of way you can mask your own name and have it be pretty clever.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Mystery II
Thanks for the update, last time I was in Warrenton was a few years back, at that time I was shocked to see that they tore down the wooden playground I played on as a youngster, it was the biggest and best playground ever. I remember there was a steeple with a ladder leading nowhere but to the ceiling of the steeple and that kids would write all kinds of swear words up there. That was a great, great playground, but I guess it wasn't too safe so it got replaced with some boring plastic crap.

Anywhoo...

Mr. Mystery
Oh yeah I remember that playground my parents brought me and my sis there on the weekends when were younger. That truly was the best playground. When they tore it down they did it pretty sporaticly taking sections out every now and then over a span of 2-3 years. Least we'll always remember it though.

Warrenton right now is experiencing fairly massive growth (for this county anyway), in 5 years it might look like Manassas. Some stores we might be/are getting soon: Costco, Best Buy, Kohls, Borders, a larger movie theater (unlike that small one next to food lion which became a common place to deal drugs before it shut down) and others. Pretty exciting when you live in an area with almost nothing to do :D.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were changing your name because you realized you left out the "e" in gluteus

Oh well.

A good name is one that is unique but doesn't need to many letters.

I could have choice much more of a uniqure name, in fact friends called me "Ricky" for a while. I guess it's my alter ego.

I like the historical figure names myself.