Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Changing it up....

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just become a single man again - It's a relief, and a time for refelction.

What I've noticed is, over the last 5 yrs or so, I've been chasing the pvssy. I've been all consumed with getting pvssy - where is the next one coming from - I just wanted to get laid, and I did anything in order to do so.

The thing is, when I reflect on it, I've had a bunch of quick flings with bar chicks, one LTR with a chick with Alcohol issues and probably low seld esteem, and an LTR with a chich with a Mary J problem.

Now, maybe it's just the throw of the dice, but my old tactics and haunts have bagged me nothing but low quality women (in soul and mentality not in looks I must add).

This leads me to believe I've go to change things up - not that there aren't quality women in bars - I'm sure there's a cross section, but my standard moduc operandi is obviously not working.

Don't get me wrong - there's nothing wrong in chasing pvssy, but I believe I needs to change my focus slightly at my age.

I've been reading some interesting books lately - I'd recomend 'Optimal Thinking' - it's made me ask myself some important questions - sometimes the answers are eye opening.

Just vomiting my thoughts and feelings.

Anyone been through this?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, in your mind, constitutes a high quality woman?

And what does that high quality woman do?

And if she did that, where would she do that??

And if you know she would do that there, then why not go and check it out too?