"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Changing faces. Your friends.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
I don't really know wether this is a rant or a tip. So i'm just going to call it a heads up.

Back when i joined "high school" i had 3 close friends. We were tight, i could confide anything i wanted into them. In the beginning they were better than me at talking to women (talking NOT seducing), and to be honest i was envious. It was about 3 years ago that i joined SoSuave.com as was and starting improving. Now life was good, i was talking to and bedding women.

However.....

As i grew better, at not just seduction, life in general, my friends seemed to change. Now, everytime i talked to a woman, they would try and ****block me, or worse make me look stupid when i was laying down my game. Whereas before i looked upon them as my betters now i looked down on them.
They became interested in "x-box" and "x-box live", while i worked out at the gym.
While they were looking up their scores on the internet, i was checking out Bodybuilding.com, and true to form one of them rebuked me for it. "why are you looking at that?, get some porn down you". I looked at them in disbelief. For a while their plan worked, i had no social life, while they met frequently, to go into town and purchase the lastest console game and play X-box. I then (and the moral of my post) saw the light. If your friends are holding you back. CUT THEM OUT. slowly, but get rid.
To end my story, i now have frequent outings with alot of cooler, funnier, more interesting people. And the hot women obviously. We have so much fun, but where are my old "boys"?, still at home, talking to each other through MSN and x-box live, about who they would like to "lay", while i, am laying them.


Note: some of you may have been lucky and found great mates straighaway. Keep em. They're hard to find. Just the losers i'm on about.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
I know what you mean. I'm hanging with the guys I always thought were fools/hard nuts/ or just pricks these days. I have a good laugh with them and they dont manipulate you.

If you miss a night of drinking, they'll take the piss for 20 mins then just laugh about it. You go out next time. It makes you go out and have fun the next time after hearing the stories.

Screw X-Box live, gimme a barbell. Screw long and meaningfuls, give me some FUN, WOMEN, BEER and LAUGHTER. Above all, screw your fantasies and make the damn things happen, cause life takes work and you'll never know what it feels like to have the fantasies come true if you dont take ACTION.
 

Mediocre

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
****, I hate to tell you, but your friends seem like they were jerks to begin with.

That, or at least one of them was a jerk, and he convinced the rest of them to act the same way.

Most of my friends have about zero success with girls, but they're ****ing awesome nonetheless.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I am in that transition phase right now. Some of my friends are acting like a$$holes towards me. I am mostly dropping them because of it. My one friend got pissed when I didn't tell him that I got my license for driving :D and then flares me because I don't like the same places that he does. It doesn't matter because I am hoping to phase out a couple of these people by the end of the year. Hopefully because some of these people want to continually make fun of me so i say screw them
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
WesCottII, sounds like your friends were just jealous, and I bet deep down they would rather be out with you having fun than playing X-Box. If you really care about them then try to help them 'see the light'. Show them there is a world outside their video game fantasie lands.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Originally posted by Pfeile
WesCottII, sounds like your friends were just jealous, and I bet deep down they would rather be out with you having fun than playing X-Box. If you really care about them then try to help them 'see the light'. Show them there is a world outside their video game fantasie lands.
Clearly you've never tried to change one of these people. It doesnt work unless *they want it to work*. They want to change, but they dont want to take action. You can help them all you like, but if they start off not serious about improving themself and getting out more, you're the one doing all the effort - not them.

BaseballDJ: He flared you for it? In breakdancing terms, or did he just light you up and let you shine? ;)
 

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 6, 2004
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
11
Location
Nottingham
Originally posted by DJBen
Clearly you've never tried to change one of these people. It doesnt work unless *they want it to work*. They want to change, but they dont want to take action. You can help them all you like, but if they start off not serious about improving themself and getting out more, you're the one doing all the effort - not them.

True. They don't want change unless they have seen that they need to. Even then, it takes a very special dediction to self improve. For example, i took one to the gym, with a view of making him buff (he's overweight). He would have none of it. He went twice and decided lifting his 10k barbells was enough for him. Dude got jelous when we happend to be in the school gym, and all the girls were talking to me because of my "buff" pyhsique. Then it was "working out doesn't matter anyway". Tit.
 

dastal

Banned
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
189
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Atlanta
I also wanna add about my friends. When i was a freshman, some ---holes kept jeering me when i was talking to a girl. I still got the girl (thanks to this site) Then this year they all want to be my friends now. I told them to buzz off and went back to my old ones, who do the xbox crap and never had any sucess with girls. Dont ditch your old friends.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Why not be friends with both, and let neither influence how much you think of any of the others?

I'm 'friends' with a group of goths, a group of hippie type people, and a group of absolute hard nuts. Even when the tough guys tell me I'm being a loser by hanging out with them, I tell them to screw and remind them that we're all people and that me talking to them doesnt mean anything to them.

Really, friends these days are just good acquaintances.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
My friends are more of the apathetic skaters I guess.
Instead of chilling at a football game they'll have band practice[which they conveniently all blaze before lol]. After school they're the type that go home, pass out and play video games/watch TV.
Or skate afterschool, the few dedicated ones.
And then my other friends[well, I'm honestly cool with everyone minus the punkish kids. I stole the girls they liked back in 8th grade and I hate punk music..so eh] are the baseball player azzholes who drink adn get bombed at parties, and get ***** like no other.

Don't leave old friends in the dust. I did that sorta back in 8th grade[i was an AFC who caught a Hott HB8.5...so I followed ehr around hahahah] to my skaterish friends[the people I chill with at school] and they all staretd *****ing and being ****s to me.
Its actually happening again...****in sucks.
Don't be an ******* who ditches friends. Just...make tons of friends.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ripcurl

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am going through a similar situation right now. One of my best friends, who I used to hang out with/talk with all the time, has been whipped by his girlfriend to no end. He spends all of his time with her and tells everyone he talks to that he loves her.

We're not in high school anymore, so there is no excuse for this kind of pathetic behavior (not that there really was back then, but I would've cut him some slack). I'm slowly phasing him out. You don't disrespect your friends like that.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Next one to bash video games gets the perma ignore.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Next one to bash video games gets the perma ignore.
That would be interesting if you ignored me :D

I don't have anything against video games, but they are like everything else in life. Good in small quantities.
 

ripcurl

New Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Vincent
That would be interesting if you ignored me :D

I don't have anything against video games, but they are like everything else in life. Good in small quantities.
Confidence? Intelligence? Money?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
video games

just like women they cannot take over your life. If they take over your life you are just like the loser before who had to have women to please your life.

Lik its not like everyone hates video games, take it from a hardcore gamer, its just that most of the people that do pine for women and want women all of the time do just that and play video game because they are to afraid to go out and have a daily life and learn how to get women.

That is why video games are a bit bad in this context. Video games? good. Letting them take over your life? BAD!!!

Just to let you know for an update on my friends, I still have decided to phase out the one kid because he has disrespected me one to many times.
 

Pfeile

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJBen
Clearly you've never tried to change one of these people. It doesnt work unless *they want it to work*. They want to change, but they dont want to take action. You can help them all you like, but if they start off not serious about improving themself and getting out more, you're the one doing all the effort - not them.
Oh I've tried all right, and yes I have found out exactly what you say. I was just hoping he would have some success with these friends, unlike I didn't with a couple of mine.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
I guess it just has to be done. I'm in a slightly similar place and i have a few mates who want to go out, get chicks etc and then there's the one who never want to do anything. Quiting smoking hash was one of the hardest thing I've ever done, mainly because my friends would always have some when I was fiending for it.

To sum it up - I have enough trouble with bringing myself down without having friends who help me do it.


edit: just found this post http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60345

So true
 

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2004
Messages
232
Reaction score
0
I read that if your friends don't grow at the same rate that you are rating then you should seriously think about getting new friends that are like you.
Now, I'm not telling you to just go and tell your old friends that you don't want to talk to them anymore. What you should do is, slowly get away from them. Stop calling them to much, stop going everywhere they go and stuff.
Another option is to try to change them. That doesn't usually work, but you can always try.
I know it sounds mean not to talk to them anymore, but if keep being with them, then you are gonna change back to the life style that you had before. And I know you don't want to get back there, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
I hope that helps you.:p
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top