Changes in game I am noticing in 2024.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it their are much more interesting things to do besides having s3x and most women have become so boring you get more interest listening to a FM radio.

I think alot of this has to do with the fact women have invaded male spaces where the difference between the sexes is just not enough to spark an interest for either side.

This is just the start of Feminism.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% of Men meet women on swipe apps, bars, or social circle

They rarely if ever think to think about women at niche events, the competition sometimes is non-existent and the ratios 3:1 tend to favor men
Love the gay rainbow placard in the pic lol. This particular event can have its 3-1 ratio.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is women are inherently becoming more insecure. Could be just me but you cant banter with them or throw innuendos. Its as if there constantly stuck in their head. I usually notice this with the 6s and below. Any type of flirting and they immediately direct the conversation or try ball busting.

They 7s and above, like you said are very direct and make it easy.

I've also more people jumping onto swipe apps.
I'ts definitely more difficult to spit innuendo this year than in years past. One tactic I've noticed in addition to the ball busting/scrutiny and the convo diversion, is they will do oversharing, where they will awkwardly spit a bunch of details about themselves or something borderline inappropriate like discussing deaths in the family, etc and get all emotional about what they're telling you while expecting you to match their emotion and respond to every little damn thing they tell you. It's always fun when you mention you're going grocery shopping and you jokingly offer to get wine for the both of you and she responds with telling you her life story.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ts definitely more difficult to spit innuendo this year than in years past. One tactic I've noticed in addition to the ball busting/scrutiny and the convo diversion, is they will do oversharing, where they will awkwardly spit a bunch of details about themselves or something borderline inappropriate like discussing deaths in the family, etc and get all emotional about what they're telling you while expecting you to match their emotion and respond to every little damn thing they tell you. It's always fun when you mention you're going grocery shopping and you jokingly offer to get wine for the both of you and she responds with telling you her life story.
“I have to return some video tapes”

LightIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
He wrote that "Game Plus Fame Will Be More Important Than Anything". This is what you are observing with social media. A man needs a very strong IG to compete on IG. A man needs more Followers than accounts he's Following to succeed on IG. 50 Followers and 30 Following is a good ratio but too small. Women want something like 1,000+ Followers while only Following less than 40% of the Follower count.
But what if you're not into social media in the sense that you don't like sharing or posting stuff online about where you're going or what you're doing?

I just finished reading Roosh's post and yeah I see most of what he said, becoming a reality right now.
I completely understand that to be able to even land a 6+ in today's age, you have to be above average in looks, financial status and your game. But understanding and accepting this reality doesn't help in tackling the fact that I have to work for an unforeseeable amount of time, by myself, virgin and having no girl, on the blurry hope that someday I'll be successful enough to gain the attention of girls.

It's almost like a blind faith in something you're not so sure about, considering that with every passing day, you're losing on the limited supply of quality girls, as they get married off the dating market by guys who got their shyt together 5-10 years ago, and are reaping the results now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's brutal how bad game content is now. It's mostly guys sperging at *****s or boomer pods. Married house husband's and zero receipts.

Women would hit mid 20s and checkout. Worst case late 20s. Today, you got grandma on apps and 40 plus ran threw skanks. It's disgusting.

The positive side is that, the competition is so weak and NPC, it's a absolute free for all. The game is now hit and run.

LightIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it their are much more interesting things to do besides having s3x and most women have become so boring you get more interest listening to a FM radio.
That's true from the point of view of someone who's had s3x before. But try putting yourself in the shoes of someone who's never had s3x in their life.

I can't comprehend how it must feel to have had s3x and be over it and move to other things in life. And the fact that these women have their egos skyrocketing from all the attention they're given on social media and irl, it's becoming extremely hard to get in a relationship. Let alone reaching to the point where I, or others like me could say "there are much more interesting things to do besides s3x". (Not being rhetorical or disrespectful to you)

On top of that, I'm being bombarded with girls that are going out with tight clothes, some with their boyfriends, others with their girlfriends. And all of that sight just makes it even harder to focus my attention on achieving financial success, with the hopes that once I'm at that point, I'll get the attention from these girls.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand that to be able to even land a 6+ in today's age,
There is the option of getting a woman rated six or below and getting on with life. Would you consider this?

LightIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is the option of getting a woman rated six or below and getting on with life. Would you consider this?
Absolutely not. I'd rather stay single my whole life, then settle down with a below 6. Its one thing to accept it if I wasn't putting any effort in becoming financially successful. But it's a whole different thing if I'm actively trying my best to become better and still have to settle down with a below 6. It's like a slap to all my hard work "this is what you're worth for all your 'hard work' ".

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely not. I'd rather stay single my whole life, then settle down with a below 6. Its one thing to accept it if I wasn't putting any effort in becoming financially successful. But it's a whole different thing if I'm actively trying my best to become better and still have to settle down with a below 6. It's like a slap to all my hard work "this is what you're worth for all your 'hard work' ".
Is your personal rating system based on solely on looks?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as they get married off the dating market by guys who got their shyt together 5-10 years ago, and are reaping the results now.
I think this worth noting, and it's why I am against what I call the Revenge of the Silver Fox meme. It goes like this.

1. Ordinary, womanless man realizes his situation.
2. Men who do not have to "work on themselves" and "improve" get women.
3. Ordinary man logs onto the net for RP advice and is told to "start a business" or "work on his business" (every other schlep can just start a successful business) to become financially successful, and not get a job, disregarding that some high-skilled professionals earn $80-150 K out of college, depending on their professions, and in time will be millionaires.
4. He has to hit the gym and do a body transformation.
5. Ten to twenty years later he emerges as a Silver Fox swimmin' in hoes.

And what did other men who were dipping their wicks at young ages, some who got BJ's and other forms of play as young as thirteen years old have to do to get females? None of the above, some of which is not even possible at very young ages.

So such improving men can actually stall and stall and stall, while, as you say, other men got their stuff in order or were blessed by the gods, just lucky, ages ago.

Regarding financial success, most men cannot increase their incomes significantly in relatively short timeframes. Hence why I think many content creators online are silly in recommending financial success to get women. Remain womanless until you reach gorillionaire status.

LightIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is your personal rating system based on solely on looks?
Not entirely on looks. I'm definitely not disregarding what she brings to the table, for example, maybe she's a 5 or less but is loyal, has good cooking skills, dresses modestly, etc. My point is that as much as such a girl would be nice to be with, I'd at least want to choose a girl who's got above qualities AND is also looks wise 6 or above. That's the very least I'd prefer for myself. Not trying to be harsh with my words here, but I don't want to be one of the guys who get the breadcrumbs sitting at the end of the bucket. Sure these girls may not be bad personality wise, but I'm looking for personality+decent looks at least.

Because if I'm also going to settle down for a 5 or less, even after doing the hard work and knowing the RP truth and what not, then I might as well should've just stayed blue pilled and settled for the 5 or less anyways.

LightIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this worth noting, and it's why I am against what I call the Revenge of the Silver Fox meme. It goes like this.

1. Ordinary, womanless man realizes his situation.
2. Men who do not have to "work on themselves" and "improve" get women.
3. Ordinary man logs onto the net for RP advice and is told to "start a business" or "work on his business" (every other schlep can just start a successful business) to become financially successful, and not get a job, disregarding that some high-skilled professionals earn $80-150 K out of college, depending on their professions, and in time will be millionaires.
4. He has to hit the gym and do a body transformation.
5. Ten to twenty years later he emerges as a Silver Fox swimmin' in hoes.

And what did other men who were dipping their wicks at young ages, some who got BJ's and other forms of play as young as thirteen years old have to do to get females? None of the above, some of which is not even possible at very young ages.

So such improving men can actually stall and stall and stall, while, as you say, other men got their stuff in order or were blessed by the gods, just lucky, ages ago.

Regarding financial success, most men cannot increase their incomes significantly in relatively short timeframes. Hence why I think many content creators online are silly in recommending financial success to get women. Remain womanless until you reach gorillionaire status.
I hate to sound cliche on this, but what do you suggest the ordinary men ought to do then?

Because the ordinary men don't have the upbringing, or the indifferent mindset, that those young guys have who get all sort of nasty action at a very young age without putting any effort into getting any of it.

And yeah, your point just makes my situation seem all the more depressing. Because what you're saying is indeed true, they get the action without having any financial success or even physical stature for that matter.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but what do you suggest the ordinary men ought to do then?
Live their lives, meet people, spend time with friends and family, work, and do whatever they like for recreation and hobbies. Through the course of their lives speak to women who show IOI, set up dates, and see what happens. Use online dating if they wish, though it has disadvantages. I also think they should come to grips with their ordinariness and might have to “settle” for an ordinary woman if they don’t want to die womanless

Yes, that’s generic advice.

What is your aim with women? Casual sex, marriage, children, or LTR/bf and gf?

LightIsTaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Live their lives, meet people, spend time with friends and family, work, and do whatever they like for recreation and hobbies. Through the course of their lives speak to women who show IOI, set up dates, and see what happens. Use online dating if they wish, though it has disadvantages. I also think they should come to grips with their ordinariness and might have to “settle” for an ordinary woman if they don’t want to die womanless

Yes, that’s generic advice.

What is your aim with women? Casual sex, marriage, children, or LTR/bf and gf?
I'm looking to eventually get married. Not really into casual sex, and my goal is to at least have 5-10 girls, each 6 or above, as options that I can date and decide to choose whom I want to marry. The reason I want options is because in my own eyes, my hard work at least deserves to get some options to choose from, instead of settling for the very first 6 that shows me interest. Besides, like Rollo says, even if we don't have options to choose from, these girls will have options anyways. So I want to at least level the playing field for myself.

Being a Muslim living in a third world country, finding a 6 girl to marry isn't the hard part. I can easily get my parents to look for some girls and I could choose out of the available options in the form of an arranged marriage. But I do not want to have an arranged marriage, it's just my ego maybe but I want to personally have the skills to be able to get a girl on my own instead of relying on my parents to find me suitable candidates by advertising me to the girl's parents by saying "our son makes XXX salary and has bla bla bla degrees, and he will keep your daughter happy". It's mainly the advertising me like a product part, that I have a problem with in an arranged marriage in my own country.

Being sexless makes things harder because the more time passes, the more I have to deal with the reality that I've never done it with a girl. I appreciate your generic advice because each of us have a unique set of cards that we're given and we have to make the best use out of them. Doesn't matter if we're born handsome and rich, or poor and ugly.

My current focus (aside from working on my financial situation), is to find a passion for myself in life. Something that drives me enough that I'm able to get distracted from my girl problem for long enough till I actually find the girl or girls to choose from.