Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Change Starts Now

Nicklah

Reaction score
Hey Guys !

This is my first post on this forum. I just wanted to offer my own insights.

Respect.

I see alot of people say, you made the mistake of respecting her? Then they argue different reason's of how a girl is different to a man and not to be respected. This is half right and also very wrong because it is taken the wrong way. You have to realise the difference's between man and women. You wouldnt be happy if a girl didnt respect you.. well neither is she. How then are you going to be happy with a girl, unless you are both happy with each other?. You need to respect women for been women, feminism has destoryed the man, he is becomming more feminine which is NOT ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN. Do not think because that the way they act with there friends is the way that they want there boyfriend to act. It also a 2 way problem if this make's sense, Men will justify there failure by saying that they shouldnt have respected women, the women will then see what man do respect ( themselves - which is naturally a man - dominent of his own life ) and because of self doubt - imitate this because they believe it will lead to there acceptence, Man, now been rejected by the dominent female do the same, and evaluate what the women is ( submissive by nature - this does not make then less of a human being - it makes her female ) and due to his self doubt - also imitate this. Over the year's... we have a big problem. It is not NATURAL, there for it is NOT a part of Human Nature, therefore.. it will NEVER WORK. So respect is important, but it start's with you. You have to respect who you are ( the question that " Well what about women - if we change and they dont.. what good does it do ? " i will talk about more later ) and you are a man, that does not mean you are above women, it means that you are different to women.

Happeness

This is the key issue isnt it? We want to be happy, girls make us happy. By not achieving with them we are the oppisite of happy, depressed?. No. Failure does not take away from you. There for it cannot take away from your happeness.. what it does do though is create self doubt, and this DOES. And it is because of self doubt that you will continue to fail with women. Everyone fail's, it is the only way we learn. Failure is actually a good thing. If you fail because of a mistake you didnt know about, you now know about it will not make the same mistake again, but if you start to doubt yourself, then you can end up making the same mistake over and over again because you do not believe you can over come it. So how do you fix this problem with girl's? its in your own life. Do what make's you happy. Achieve at it. You are a man, this is a WONDERFULL gift you have, ill even say it again. You are a man..WOW!... do you know what that means. It mean's that you control your own life, you were born to do it. You were born to achieve.. so start doing it. The time is now. It is so humbling to wake up and realise who i am, HOW LUCKY AM I, i can do ANYTHING that i want. I can make anything happen, i am strong, smart and born to believe in myself. I can fix anything, if the car breaks down, ill fix it, if there is a fault in my own life, ill fix that too. Humble yourself and you will learn, learn and you can achieve, achieve and you are a man, and been a man is natural.. so you will be happy. ( on this, ill point out that virtue leads to good, and vice the oppisite - stay to what just and good, and you will be just and good, you cannot be happy from something that is not good ).

Confidence

This is an aspect of just about every post i read on this site, confidence isnt a mind state, its not talking your self into been more then you are, nor is it drinking alchole to change your mind state. Confidence IS who you are, It is the natural result of what you know you are capable of. And happeness as i talked about above is important to this. If you are happy in your life, it is because you are following your passions with integirty and achieving them. Again it starts in your own life, Break the mind frame that girl's are your first priority to happeness. Be confident in yourself and who you are, Be the person that you want to be, and you will become confident in that as you become. With girl's, if you are confident in your own life, you will be confident in been the person you are, it will not even be an issue, you will naturally present yourself as what you are, and that is somebody who is happy and full of passion for life. Pook recently posted that " to be human is beautiful " - This is such a PERFECT comment. By been you, by been confident in yourself, it is beautiful. without doubt in yourself, there is practically no such thing as confidence with women. If a girl reject's you. So what? you are not going to get on with every body you meet, it is quite possible she has her own self doubt ( which changes ur viewpoint on reality ), or that you guy's simply wernt compatable. The catch is, if you are happy with your own life, you will realise that failure is ok, it happen's. It will not destory you because you already know that you can accomplish your goals. Once again, Everything starts in your own life, the principle that if you are not happy with yourself, how can she be? works on all levels. This is only an issue to a person with self doubt, and a person with self doubt is not ready to be with a girl yet.

Girl's are really cool!. But so are you, go follow your dream's. Change starts when you make it start. Feed back would cool! im always up to learn something new or correct a mistake i didnt know i had.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips.