Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Change in a woman's body language

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sarging a cute alternative-type blonde at my Borders' bookstore (an employee), and I am just priming her up bit by bit because I know she works there and I will see her often. One of my part times jobs in the same shopping mall as her workplace, so it's pretty much a guarantee that I'll see her at least once a week.

So anyway, I just have a simple question. I was making conversation with her ("How's your job treating you? You work full/part-time?, etc.), and while she was smiling and friendly, her body language was closed.

So I guess I just want opinions, actually. Do women sometimes show neutral or negative body language, even though they are interested? I definately think so. Some are just nervous around guys they are attracted to and just kind of 'shut down' (thus this mindset is reflected in their body language), and some girls consciously and actively act this way to appear cool, and in control (so in actuality I guess both reasons are inter-linked).

Last edited:

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its wierd with girls...yes, some can freeze up like you said....I found many girls dont even notice they are giving signs such as the legs crossed to you and so on, or touching and stuff...

Lots of girls are just that way, but they dont mean anything by it...and lots of guys get confused because they thought she was doing it purposely....

Best thing to do is sit back and chill, i usually wait until I get a sign that is unmistakable....and yes, lots of times they will play chill just because they want to see how you're gonna react...they want to be in control of the situation and may be a little defensive, but dont let it phase you.

Jon E

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read Body Language by Julius Fast.

He talks about how sometimes people use "closed" body language but it doesnt necessarily mean that they are withdrawn and rejecting you, but instead they need (or are hoping) that someone will help to draw them out and open them up.

Reaction score
I never look at body language - why look for hidden or confusing messages when a simple question can relieve you of all doubt!!! What is your number, mami?