"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Change in a woman's body language

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I was sarging a cute alternative-type blonde at my Borders' bookstore (an employee), and I am just priming her up bit by bit because I know she works there and I will see her often. One of my part times jobs in the same shopping mall as her workplace, so it's pretty much a guarantee that I'll see her at least once a week.



So anyway, I just have a simple question. I was making conversation with her ("How's your job treating you? You work full/part-time?, etc.), and while she was smiling and friendly, her body language was closed.



So I guess I just want opinions, actually. Do women sometimes show neutral or negative body language, even though they are interested? I definately think so. Some are just nervous around guys they are attracted to and just kind of 'shut down' (thus this mindset is reflected in their body language), and some girls consciously and actively act this way to appear cool, and in control (so in actuality I guess both reasons are inter-linked).
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Its wierd with girls...yes, some can freeze up like you said....I found many girls dont even notice they are giving signs such as the legs crossed to you and so on, or touching and stuff...

Lots of girls are just that way, but they dont mean anything by it...and lots of guys get confused because they thought she was doing it purposely....

Best thing to do is sit back and chill, i usually wait until I get a sign that is unmistakable....and yes, lots of times they will play chill just because they want to see how you're gonna react...they want to be in control of the situation and may be a little defensive, but dont let it phase you.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Read Body Language by Julius Fast.

He talks about how sometimes people use "closed" body language but it doesnt necessarily mean that they are withdrawn and rejecting you, but instead they need (or are hoping) that someone will help to draw them out and open them up.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I never look at body language - why look for hidden or confusing messages when a simple question can relieve you of all doubt!!! What is your number, mami?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top