Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenging times

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So long story short...

Just moved back into my house. It was a weird situation where I basically did a house swap with my tenent.

Last few weeks have been extremely stressful.

Massive family issues, arguments, facilitating my own move. Babying my tenent and basically organising there move.

Starting a business.

Once I got back into my property huge issues have been discovered (hidden by my previous tenant)

I've been dealing with crisis after crisis. Litrerally been in the trenches for weeks, it's been brutal both physically and mentally.

My girlfriend has been awesome. She's been right by my side the whole time.

Litrerally been a superstar through the majority of this, but the last few days the stress of it all got the better of her.

Last night we were supposed to be celebrating that everything was back on track and the start of normality again.

She basically blew up the night and put us in crisis. The situation has all calmed down now.

Finding this a difficult situation to deal with.

Honestly it's all taken its toll on me and as a result it feels like I've lost something I had for her.

I don't want to lose that, but don't know how to get it back.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi CaptFinnBad,
You have been through a sticky patch,anyone who has been a Landlord will understand your issues...This Lady stuck with you in the past and can be forgiven blowing steam,it's perfectly normal....Don't concentrate your problems onto her,she was there for you and is not the issue,gradually life will get back on track and things will go on as before....Good Luck.