Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenged myself to approach 10 sets at college today to prove a few things.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud where do you go to college/live?

maybe some1 here is really close to where you are... and perhaps can help you in person much better than online.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
What bothers me about you is that your practices are almost useless.

Normally, when someone opens a bunch of sets a day just for the sake of it, it's so they can get rid of their AA and get comfy around women. It's a great skill. However, it's vastly insufficient to #closing or *closing.

Like someone said, in college, these girls get approached by guys all the time. Both nerdy AFCs and guys who actually have game/are attractive: the playboys, athletes, frat guys, rich guys, etc. I'm not saying you need to be one of those things to get action, but that's your competition. You're not standing out by telling a girl, "wow, you read, that's great!"

My advice is, try to take every interaction as far as possible. Try to do insta-dates, try to talk sexual, try to engage their imagination. Everything you can do to take the girl in an emotional rollercoaster. Go for the close during this. If she rejects you, figure out why and adjust accordingly. If your sex talk came on too strong, try to be more subtle. If she saw you as a friend, kino more and try to be more of a mystery. Making such gradual improvements is what will give you better success.

What will not give you success is approaching 15 sets a day "without caring about the number, just for practice," talking to them for five minutes, ditching the set without taking it to its full conclusion, and coming on here to tell us "yay, this girl told her boyfriend she met me!"

College is a great place for practicing your sex game too. Being confident that you can please a woman is important, and that comes through experience. Thankfully, at college/frat parties, girls are loose, so it will give you a chance to bang some floozies so you get some notches under your belt.

I suggest you join a frat, not for the booze or the girls, but for the friendship and activities. Look into it if you haven't, they're very rewarding.
Finally some good advice. But lol the reason I practice is just for that, to practice talking to women. And yeah, that's what I try to do. My biggest problem is when I have an oppurtunity to go for the kiss, I'm scared to take it. But yeah, I just have to lead and not care if the kiss doesn't go great. I got to be a man and lead the interaction.

And if a girl lived on campus, theoretically that would make it super easy to get laid if she didn't have any classes. "Hey, I've had a lot of fun with you, we should go chill at your place".

To the author of the thread. Take it easy man I dont see much hating going on here just constructive critiscism. If someone posts something that is useless to you dont respond to him, thats it. Theres no need to get all defensive. Doing so is very beta. So just get over yourself.
"We're about to see the worlds first restraining order close" and bragging about how much better you are than someone aint criticism. It's pure hatred. Criticism atleast has the intent of trying to help someone improve. But no, it's not criticism, it's pure hate.

Aristotle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree that the author of this thread is taking what has been said the wrong way. What you will get from this forum is an objective view of what you are doing. No one here cares enough about you as an individual to actually try and attack you. Thus, no one here hates you, nor is anyone jealous of you.

I suggest concentrating less on women and more on your education, for it's clear you either need one or your at an extreme level of desperation.

It's called tough love, so if you can't take it, do not ask for our opinions. I found the comment about the restraining order rather humorous because what you are doing is creepy.

What you will get around here are dogs who will bite you for your own good. If you cannot recognize that by now, then take a step back to see.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While on business today, I boarded an elevator with two college chicks going up to their rooms. The very hot blond was cackling away on her phone (about nothing go figure) and the kinda dog brunette was looking the blond girl up and down like SHE wanted to have sex with or was attracted to, the blond girl. Neither of the two freshmen girls looked at me (at least while I was looking in their direction).

How many college girls are horny for other college girls? I say this because I get Magnum IOIs from professional women in business Daily AND chicks from all walks of life.

When girls don't take notice of me, I know that they are A. Lesbian B. Nerds or Bookworms afraid of the world etc etc. C. Insecure, shy, immature - don't know how to say 'hi' or 'hello' or use their eyeballs to look around where they're going.

I'm so thankful that I've already graduated college because you guys have to put up with the scared little school girls who don't even look for boys ("I'm just here to study" mentality) all the time.

If they'd just look at me, they'd improve themselves, mature, grow up, become a woman almost instantaneously.

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't come to this site anymore...

I came back to look. Now I am leaving again.

Love

Banned
Reaction score
Been waiting from yesterday to post.

Dude, you've got 1.5k posts and this is what your interaction/results/posts are like?

Get off the KJ!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Finally some good advice. But lol the reason I practice is just for that, to practice talking to women. And yeah, that's what I try to do. My biggest problem is when I have an oppurtunity to go for the kiss, I'm scared to take it. But yeah, I just have to lead and not care if the kiss doesn't go great. I got to be a man and lead the interaction.

And if a girl lived on campus, theoretically that would make it super easy to get laid if she didn't have any classes. "Hey, I've had a lot of fun with you, we should go chill at your place".

"We're about to see the worlds first restraining order close" and bragging about how much better you are than someone aint criticism. It's pure hatred. Criticism atleast has the intent of trying to help someone improve. But no, it's not criticism, it's pure hate.
You've just provided the solution to your problems.

When you're interacting, go in for the kiss. It's not going to work out perfectly when you're first doing it, but you'll learn how to calibrate as you close more and more. If you don't step out of your comfort zone, you won't get anywhere.

Realize that college is a hypersexualized place. For the most part, there are few obligations (class, some people have work), but few bills to pay. If you live in the dorms, you're around 300 other horny 19 year olds. Girls aren't going to wait for you to muster the courage to close them. While you're hesitating or telling us about your Outing Reports, they're getting banged by guys to grabbed their sacks and said, "I want that poon."

You've been on here long enough to know the buying signals. Go out around campus, find some chicks, look for the IOIs, then go for the close. Kiss them, bring them back to your place, go to theirs, get their numbers, w/e. Just make it happen.

One problem I see with your philosophy, elstud, is that you don't keep things in perspective.

You're on this site to get laid. As "desperate" and "AFC" as it sounds, that's what brought you here: being unsatisfied with your skills with women. You should act in a way that helps you realize those goals. Practicing opening women is necessary, but ultimately an extremely small step towards getting laid.

You can be absolutely fearless in opening (which I get the impression you are), but if you then have nothing to talk about, or you engage her minimally, or you're too friendly and not sexual, your amazing opening skills are useless.

So stop focusing so much on the little things like trying to be disaffected, or trying to open Xsets. Instead, try to get laid. You'll notice things you're weak at along the way, and then you can change it. However, approaching 10 sets at college just to tell yourself you can do it is useless. You should approach those 10 sets so you can get 10 closes.

Stay focused.