"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

challenge to women?

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
I have read so many times to be a challenge to women?

what does it mean friends??
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ToughGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
How do you do?

Hey Rgeere,

Can you elaborate it by any example?
how do you do that?
in fact that would be better if you would tell giving any real example where u applied it.

Thanks
 
Top