Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenge To DJ's (AIM)

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a challenge to people who consider themselves to be DJ's Aight I met a girl that I have not been able to DJ. Were on friendly terms but she is impossible to get. Its like shes just messing with me instead of the other way around. I met her in one of those online personals and I'm very curious if any of you are capable of having any success with her.
I have her e-mail and screen name for AIM, if any of you are interested just reply and say you are interested, I'll only give it to a few as I dont want a whole mess of people flooding her. But this should be interesting to see, If u are successful in DJ'ing her you are one master DJ and I have a lot to learn from you. I am doing this so I can learn. Yall let me know Peace!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude anyone can be a internet pimp.

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a challenge for you!

Go down to a local spot where chicks hang out in the daytime. Find a woman you like, and GO TALK TO HER!

Do this repeatedly, and you will no longer seek others to guide you into becoming a DJ. Experience will reveal the path.

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I know what your saying two things though.

I like to learn from example, I like to see something in action and then see what they are doing that I pick up on, learning through observation is how I learn best.

Going to a spot and talking to some random chick wont do anything for me as I am not interested in random chicks. It takes a lot for me to like a girl, but in the meantime I'd like to learn from experienced DJ's not internet pimps like the first guy said.

U do have a point with the experience thing though, but when I do see a girl I like or could like I do go up and talk to her just doesnt happen that often.

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha just forget about it yall it was kinda of a bad idea neway i'll figure it out.