"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Challenge for A-Unit

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
Some of you guys have probably noticed this new guy around the forums, A-Unit. Well, frankly, I think he's a damn phony Pook wannabe, but I would like to give him a chance to prove himself.

A-Unit is from Boston. Well, two DJs from up that way, Matt A La Casanova and Drex, have hung out IRL before so perhaps they'd be willing to hang with A-Unit. So, if everyone is willing, why don't we see what A-Unit is made of and if he can pull any chicks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

faustus

Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
Pook wannabe

He isn't bad though, is he?
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
You cant be serious...Cmoooooonnnnnnn....It really isnt that serious, what did he do to you?

A-A-A-A Unittttt!!!!
 

One on One

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
1,172
Reaction score
3
Location
Omnipresent
It's nothing personal. It just bugs me that he has all these re-hashed long-winded tips and tries to act like he's a pimp. So, cut the bull**** and prove it.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I like some of his posts.

Many people can know their ****. Who cares if they apply it or not, it's up to them. The posts are still useful to others.

This is funny though!

I heard one time someone challenge Ross Jeffries and a few of his pupils to a pickup contest. I think Ross mentioned it on one of his tapes, but the other seduction expert didn't end up doing it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
oneonone youre a fukin retard, like for real. Look at all the tips he has recently gave to this board and you come out with this bull****. Are you being serious about the other 2 guys meeting up with him?! Youre a fukin loser man, i can smell it. Worry about getting your own **** together instead of worrying about whether someone on the net is the real deal or not coz for all i know nobody on this board could be the djs they make out to be. Im not going around after every good tip by anyone, 'Prove it! Meet up 2 guys who are from your area on this board and show it. Im a retard'

Seriously you deserve to get banned for making a thread like this.
 

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Why dont you give a challenge to Pook to prove himself by the way?
 

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
Originally posted by One on One
Some of you guys have probably noticed this new guy around the forums, A-Unit. Well, frankly, I think he's a damn phony Pook wannabe, but I would like to give him a chance to prove himself.

A-Unit is from Boston. Well, two DJs from up that way, Matt A La Casanova and Drex, have hung out IRL before so perhaps they'd be willing to hang with A-Unit. So, if everyone is willing, why don't we see what A-Unit is made of and if he can pull any chicks.
Someone's a hater.
 

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
43
A Challenge?

Yeah, hater is my first reaction to the challenge.
But then I sat back and thought What gave this guy the impression I was rehasing Pook?

As much as I revere Pook, this isn't Pook.com. It's a free sight, to post free ideas, and if you thought my speaking and insight was so similar to his, then I appreciate this post, because it demonstrates to me you have as much interest and respect for my thoughts and ideas.

Personally, I enjoy posting and using what I've observed. If what I have posted is of no use, then don't vote it, don't view it, don't read it. Countless posts go unread, I expect no different of mine if it flops.

On the other hand, success in the dating world is purely subjective, as you would notice with OTHER posts I have pinned up for your viewing pleasure.

What do you seek in following me? There are nights I go out and leave having only had a fun time with my friends, and then there are nights I go out and meet several girls, perhaps take 1 home, or only get a number. My goal in meeting girls is purely to meet fun, sexy, kinky girls, who I enjoy spending time with amidst my busy schedule. I do this on a regular basis.

For some here, that's not what they want. Again, I posted before on it, don't follow my advice. But, I've been able to score the occasional ONS, too, much to my dismay. The challenge adds no validity to my statements, because I'm not Robert Allen purporting I can earn you millions of dollars in money by investing in real estate. What I do say, is that which I see, and know, and learn from personal mentors. Take it or leave it. I'm honest enough to consult with SS members on topics and chat over my valuable time.

So...your challenge is of no use to me. I need no validation from you, or anyone to give credibility to my statements. I have enjoyed, and do enjoy, the life I lead, in the manner I lead it, and with the people, friends, and women I seek.

Post as you will, and for the pure benefit of my own gain, I will gladly meet any local posters to SS.com.


End.


A-Unit
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top