Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Challenge for A-Unit

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys have probably noticed this new guy around the forums, A-Unit. Well, frankly, I think he's a damn phony Pook wannabe, but I would like to give him a chance to prove himself.

A-Unit is from Boston. Well, two DJs from up that way, Matt A La Casanova and Drex, have hung out IRL before so perhaps they'd be willing to hang with A-Unit. So, if everyone is willing, why don't we see what A-Unit is made of and if he can pull any chicks.

faustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook wannabe

He isn't bad though, is he?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant be serious...Cmoooooonnnnnnn....It really isnt that serious, what did he do to you?

A-A-A-A Unittttt!!!!

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nothing personal. It just bugs me that he has all these re-hashed long-winded tips and tries to act like he's a pimp. So, cut the bull**** and prove it.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like some of his posts.

Many people can know their ****. Who cares if they apply it or not, it's up to them. The posts are still useful to others.

This is funny though!

I heard one time someone challenge Ross Jeffries and a few of his pupils to a pickup contest. I think Ross mentioned it on one of his tapes, but the other seduction expert didn't end up doing it.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oneonone youre a fukin retard, like for real. Look at all the tips he has recently gave to this board and you come out with this bull****. Are you being serious about the other 2 guys meeting up with him?! Youre a fukin loser man, i can smell it. Worry about getting your own **** together instead of worrying about whether someone on the net is the real deal or not coz for all i know nobody on this board could be the djs they make out to be. Im not going around after every good tip by anyone, 'Prove it! Meet up 2 guys who are from your area on this board and show it. Im a retard'

Seriously you deserve to get banned for making a thread like this.

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you give a challenge to Pook to prove himself by the way?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by One on One
Some of you guys have probably noticed this new guy around the forums, A-Unit. Well, frankly, I think he's a damn phony Pook wannabe, but I would like to give him a chance to prove himself.

A-Unit is from Boston. Well, two DJs from up that way, Matt A La Casanova and Drex, have hung out IRL before so perhaps they'd be willing to hang with A-Unit. So, if everyone is willing, why don't we see what A-Unit is made of and if he can pull any chicks.
Someone's a hater.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Challenge?

Yeah, hater is my first reaction to the challenge.
But then I sat back and thought What gave this guy the impression I was rehasing Pook?

As much as I revere Pook, this isn't Pook.com. It's a free sight, to post free ideas, and if you thought my speaking and insight was so similar to his, then I appreciate this post, because it demonstrates to me you have as much interest and respect for my thoughts and ideas.

Personally, I enjoy posting and using what I've observed. If what I have posted is of no use, then don't vote it, don't view it, don't read it. Countless posts go unread, I expect no different of mine if it flops.

On the other hand, success in the dating world is purely subjective, as you would notice with OTHER posts I have pinned up for your viewing pleasure.

What do you seek in following me? There are nights I go out and leave having only had a fun time with my friends, and then there are nights I go out and meet several girls, perhaps take 1 home, or only get a number. My goal in meeting girls is purely to meet fun, sexy, kinky girls, who I enjoy spending time with amidst my busy schedule. I do this on a regular basis.

For some here, that's not what they want. Again, I posted before on it, don't follow my advice. But, I've been able to score the occasional ONS, too, much to my dismay. The challenge adds no validity to my statements, because I'm not Robert Allen purporting I can earn you millions of dollars in money by investing in real estate. What I do say, is that which I see, and know, and learn from personal mentors. Take it or leave it. I'm honest enough to consult with SS members on topics and chat over my valuable time.

So...your challenge is of no use to me. I need no validation from you, or anyone to give credibility to my statements. I have enjoyed, and do enjoy, the life I lead, in the manner I lead it, and with the people, friends, and women I seek.

Post as you will, and for the pure benefit of my own gain, I will gladly meet any local posters to SS.com.

End.

A-Unit