"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Challanges

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hey fellas,
I met this girl and took her out to a party for a club im in at college. It was a semi formal, so we got all dressed up, and most people brought dates. This guy, who is kind of my friend, who didnt have a date, seemed like he was trying to pick her up. I don't think she liked him very much though, from the way she acted. When we were leaving, he asked me for her IM name, and I said bye, and we left. He now wants it, and I think just so he can try to pimp my ****. What should i do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Location
Morristown, NJ, USA
Tell him that she's yours. And back up off of that sh*t. This guy has no game, so don't worry so much. But if he wants her Im name then he has to ask her(he's a wuss for not asking himself). that's all you got to do, he's not really your friend so tell him to go fvck himself! lol
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
IT all good. Yeah, be like dude, that is my poon ... get on steppin. Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out. IF he wont listen, break of your size (insert here) off in his a$$.
 
Top