"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Chad subset

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
There's a lot of talk about Chad, we know him well.

He is not the be-all and end-all. There is a subset (which I believe myself to fall in), the confident guy who is good with women, not ugly, but not a model.

If you're disgustingly ugly then I'm sorry I can't advise. But if you're average to moderately handsome (which I'm guessing 80% of us fall into), then the confidence and personality game is what you should be focusing on.

This self-defeating attitude of, "oh I'm 5'6, I'm bald, I'm poor, I live in the sticks, I'm indian, I'm black, I'm XYZ" is just a way to make yourself feel better about not being confident enough in your skin to get what you want.

I would bet half the guys here complaining really just need to be more confident and outgoing. If you have any sort of social life, you will know "normal" guys can get women, even hot ones. It's simply not true you need to be top 10 percentile to achieve results. Maybe OLD but I'm not talking about OLD because OLD is trash.

You need to work on yourself and your own character/personality flaws, mainly confidence, which since I've joined SS I always say is the most important thing.

How many times has a guy you deem "unworthy" in any setting, be it work, social circle, media etc - been super confident, not stereotypically Chad-ike - but been successful with not only women but men in a social setting.

I'll say it again, it's confidence and presence. You just can't climb yourself out of that hole though can you?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
There's a lot of talk about Chad, we know him well.

He is not the be-all and end-all. There is a subset (which I believe myself to fall in), the confident guy who is good with women, not ugly, but not a model.

If you're disgustingly ugly then I'm sorry I can't advise. But if you're average to moderately handsome (which I'm guessing 80% of us fall into), then the confidence and personality game is what you should be focusing on.

This self-defeating attitude of, "oh I'm 5'6, I'm bald, I'm poor, I live in the sticks, I'm indian, I'm black, I'm XYZ" is just a way to make yourself feel better about not being confident enough in your skin to get what you want.

I would bet half the guys here complaining really just need to be more confident and outgoing. If you have any sort of social life, you will know "normal" guys can get women, even hot ones. It's simply not true you need to be top 10 percentile to achieve results. Maybe OLD but I'm not talking about OLD because OLD is trash.

You need to work on yourself and your own character/personality flaws, mainly confidence, which since I've joined SS I always say is the most important thing.

How many times has a guy you deem "unworthy" in any setting, be it work, social circle, media etc - been super confident, not stereotypically Chad-ike - but been successful with not only women but men in a social setting.

I'll say it again, it's confidence and presence. You just can't climb yourself out of that hole though can you?
I don't think there is much complaining here about "why can't I get women". There is a lot of defeatism about womens' nature, which is understandable. But most of those guys are getting girls, whilst struggling to cast off years and years of idealism. I put myself in this category.

Totally agree about self-improvement. That was a revelation to me when I found Sosuave a few months ago. And that only comes by pushing yourself out of the comfort zone. That aspect of the Red Pill should be thought in every school. Incredible really that we don't tell this stuff to kids.
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
Blackpills/defeatists believe that without the right physical attributes, all hope is lost when it comes to women. The personality crowd believes that with enough confidence/personality, you can slay ***** like it’s your part time job.

I think the answer lies somewhere in the middle. It’s kind of like playing basketball. With enough dedication and practice, your 5’6” Indian dude might become a decent player, but chances are he’s not going to be the next Michael Jordan.
 
Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I don't think there is much complaining here about "why can't I get women". There is a lot of defeatism about womens' nature, which is understandable. But most of those guys are getting girls, whilst struggling to cast off years and years of idealism. I put myself in this category.

Totally agree about self-improvement. That was a revelation to me when I found Sosuave a few months ago. And that only comes by pushing yourself out of the comfort zone. That aspect of the Red Pill should be thought in every school. Incredible really that we don't tell this stuff to kids.
It's not the "why can't I get women" that I'm talking about, it's the "I can't get women because..."

And it's all nonsense otherwise everyone would be single except the chads. And don't give me the "betas settling for low quality" **** either because we all know high quality women with average guys. I don't mean average guys with money either, everyday guys that have attractive women.

There was a 10/10 I worked with, leggy blonde, green eyes, flawless skin, great body. Her BF is a slob, he is fairly attractive, slightly overweight, no job as it stands. She loves him.

Stop making excuses and build up your confidence and social savvy.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
"I live in the sticks" is the key point here. I don't care who, what or how, if you aren't in a place with a lot of single women you aren't getting laid as an average guy. The New York Tinder thread agrees with me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top