Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chad subset

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about Chad, we know him well.

He is not the be-all and end-all. There is a subset (which I believe myself to fall in), the confident guy who is good with women, not ugly, but not a model.

If you're disgustingly ugly then I'm sorry I can't advise. But if you're average to moderately handsome (which I'm guessing 80% of us fall into), then the confidence and personality game is what you should be focusing on.

This self-defeating attitude of, "oh I'm 5'6, I'm bald, I'm poor, I live in the sticks, I'm indian, I'm black, I'm XYZ" is just a way to make yourself feel better about not being confident enough in your skin to get what you want.

I would bet half the guys here complaining really just need to be more confident and outgoing. If you have any sort of social life, you will know "normal" guys can get women, even hot ones. It's simply not true you need to be top 10 percentile to achieve results. Maybe OLD but I'm not talking about OLD because OLD is trash.

You need to work on yourself and your own character/personality flaws, mainly confidence, which since I've joined SS I always say is the most important thing.

How many times has a guy you deem "unworthy" in any setting, be it work, social circle, media etc - been super confident, not stereotypically Chad-ike - but been successful with not only women but men in a social setting.

I'll say it again, it's confidence and presence. You just can't climb yourself out of that hole though can you?

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of talk about Chad, we know him well.

He is not the be-all and end-all. There is a subset (which I believe myself to fall in), the confident guy who is good with women, not ugly, but not a model.

If you're disgustingly ugly then I'm sorry I can't advise. But if you're average to moderately handsome (which I'm guessing 80% of us fall into), then the confidence and personality game is what you should be focusing on.

This self-defeating attitude of, "oh I'm 5'6, I'm bald, I'm poor, I live in the sticks, I'm indian, I'm black, I'm XYZ" is just a way to make yourself feel better about not being confident enough in your skin to get what you want.

I would bet half the guys here complaining really just need to be more confident and outgoing. If you have any sort of social life, you will know "normal" guys can get women, even hot ones. It's simply not true you need to be top 10 percentile to achieve results. Maybe OLD but I'm not talking about OLD because OLD is trash.

You need to work on yourself and your own character/personality flaws, mainly confidence, which since I've joined SS I always say is the most important thing.

How many times has a guy you deem "unworthy" in any setting, be it work, social circle, media etc - been super confident, not stereotypically Chad-ike - but been successful with not only women but men in a social setting.

I'll say it again, it's confidence and presence. You just can't climb yourself out of that hole though can you?
I don't think there is much complaining here about "why can't I get women". There is a lot of defeatism about womens' nature, which is understandable. But most of those guys are getting girls, whilst struggling to cast off years and years of idealism. I put myself in this category.

Totally agree about self-improvement. That was a revelation to me when I found Sosuave a few months ago. And that only comes by pushing yourself out of the comfort zone. That aspect of the Red Pill should be thought in every school. Incredible really that we don't tell this stuff to kids.

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpills/defeatists believe that without the right physical attributes, all hope is lost when it comes to women. The personality crowd believes that with enough confidence/personality, you can slay ***** like it’s your part time job.

I think the answer lies somewhere in the middle. It’s kind of like playing basketball. With enough dedication and practice, your 5’6” Indian dude might become a decent player, but chances are he’s not going to be the next Michael Jordan.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there is much complaining here about "why can't I get women". There is a lot of defeatism about womens' nature, which is understandable. But most of those guys are getting girls, whilst struggling to cast off years and years of idealism. I put myself in this category.

Totally agree about self-improvement. That was a revelation to me when I found Sosuave a few months ago. And that only comes by pushing yourself out of the comfort zone. That aspect of the Red Pill should be thought in every school. Incredible really that we don't tell this stuff to kids.
It's not the "why can't I get women" that I'm talking about, it's the "I can't get women because..."

And it's all nonsense otherwise everyone would be single except the chads. And don't give me the "betas settling for low quality" **** either because we all know high quality women with average guys. I don't mean average guys with money either, everyday guys that have attractive women.

There was a 10/10 I worked with, leggy blonde, green eyes, flawless skin, great body. Her BF is a slob, he is fairly attractive, slightly overweight, no job as it stands. She loves him.

Stop making excuses and build up your confidence and social savvy.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I live in the sticks" is the key point here. I don't care who, what or how, if you aren't in a place with a lot of single women you aren't getting laid as an average guy. The New York Tinder thread agrees with me.