Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Chad" gets rejected for sex on tinder has a sh*t fit

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
It goes to show you that a guy can be that good looking and still be sexually frustrated. I mean that screams desperate. I wonder what his deal is.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This type of guy would benefit from a PUA boot camp.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure being attractive makes the slightest bit of difference. Not boasting at all and am a little embarrassed to say this, but I'm pretty easy on the eye. I'm 5'11 (and a half;)), muscular and fit to go with it, six pack abs, symmetrical features, bright green eyes, full head of hair which is styled appropriately for my age (47), a selection of (non visible in long sleeves) tattoos, a couple of piercings here and there (including that piercingo_O), I dress well and again appropriately for my age. I have no children and will shortly own my own house outright. I can cook, clean and take perfectly good care of myself (and others) and have more than a few skills on the DIY front. Competent in pretty much any building site trade (except bloody plastering which is a right tw@) I play guitar, drums and can sing after years of being in bands when I was young, I even ride a ludicrously powerful, flame spitting motorcycle.

In the past looks wise I have been compared to Tom Hardy and Brad Pitt by a few females I've met in real life, which was flattering to hear. If pushed to quantify, with a gun to my head and only taking facts into account, I'd give myself a respectable 8/10 (although internally still I feel like I'm still the fat, unpopular kid I was throughout my youth, although being sent packing by my wife and partner of some 18 years hasn't helped much here). All of this (not the self pitying stuff) is reflected in my profile on a dating app, the contents of which I've run past a few female acquaintances who all have said it was spot on, good selection of non douchey pictures and a nice, amusing, non boastful paragraph of text in my bio. Still, I've had zero matches since joining last December. I feel these women have slightly unrealistic expectations.

Why do the app thing at all? I hear you ask. Well, despite all the positive stuff I've just typed I suffer from crippling approach anxiety so I never, ever pursue females in bars and clubs and whatnot even though I go out alone pretty much every weekend. I get stared at a lot, even in the supermarket but few will approach me for a natter. If they do then I can happily chat to them about nondescript crap like the weather assuming they start the conversation, but never I'd never reveal if I am attracted or not in what I say during said conversations.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you can have all that cool stuff going for you and still feel and indeed be extremely unattractive, unwanted and un-loveable. It's how you feel inside that counts.

Cazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure being attractive makes the slightest bit of difference. Not boasting at all and am a little embarrassed to say this, but I'm pretty easy on the eye. I'm 5'11 (and a half;)), muscular and fit to go with it, six pack abs, symmetrical features, bright green eyes, full head of hair which is styled appropriately for my age (47), a selection of (non visible in long sleeves) tattoos, a couple of piercings here and there (including that piercingo_O), I dress well and again appropriately for my age. I have no children and will shortly own my own house outright. I can cook, clean and take perfectly good care of myself (and others) and have more than a few skills on the DIY front. Competent in pretty much any building site trade (except bloody plastering which is a right tw@) I play guitar, drums and can sing after years of being in bands when I was young, I even ride a ludicrously powerful, flame spitting motorcycle.

In the past looks wise I have been compared to Tom Hardy and Brad Pitt by a few females I've met in real life, which was flattering to hear. If pushed to quantify, with a gun to my head and only taking facts into account, I'd give myself a respectable 8/10 (although internally still I feel like I'm still the fat, unpopular kid I was throughout my youth, although being sent packing by my wife and partner of some 18 years hasn't helped much here). All of this (not the self pitying stuff) is reflected in my profile on a dating app, the contents of which I've run past a few female acquaintances who all have said it was spot on, good selection of non douchey pictures and a nice, amusing, non boastful paragraph of text in my bio. Still, I've had zero matches since joining last December. I feel these women have slightly unrealistic expectations.

Why do the app thing at all? I hear you ask. Well, despite all the positive stuff I've just typed I suffer from crippling approach anxiety so I never, ever pursue females in bars and clubs and whatnot even though I go out alone pretty much every weekend. I get stared at a lot, even in the supermarket but few will approach me for a natter. If they do then I can happily chat to them about nondescript crap like the weather assuming they start the conversation, but never I'd never reveal if I am attracted or not in what I say during said conversations.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you can have all that cool stuff going for you and still feel and indeed be extremely unattractive, unwanted and un-loveable. It's how you feel inside that counts.
I dont know that seems kinda crazy when you mention all these attributes of yours.

There must be sth in your profile and pics that puts the girls of.

Or you live like in a remote area in Alaska.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how good looking you are, there WILL be some Women who are just not into you. In fact, they may even mention that you're cute/hot/handsome or whatever but STILL not be down for you. That is fine because its a situation that just didnt work out. In my experience, I have been "rejected" like this alongside a complement and i just moved along. Why should I get into a fit if i have plenty of other Women who find me very attractive/sexy AND want to fvck me. Make no sense.

This comes down to an ego thing and if he's going to freak out.... he's not really a confident guy IMO.

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not surprising as Chad's generally get by on their looks so they often have little to no game.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know that seems kinda crazy when you mention all these attributes of yours.

There must be sth in your profile and pics that puts the girls of.

Or you live like in a remote area in Alaska.
No, I live in Bristol in the UK. Plenty of people here and I have the additional benefit of hailing from London originally so have that London geezer accent going for me too ie, I don't sound at all typical for the area. The people round here in the South West all speak like Samwise Gamjee from LOTR which IMO is the UK's 2nd least flattering accent after the West Midlands, (sorry Brummies, but you know you'll always have the top spot). The biggest thing I have going against me is my age I suppose, although again when I meet people in real life they are very surprised to hear I'm steaming toward 50 as I've aged fairly well (oily Mediterranean skin ftw) and am assumed to be mid 30's on a regular basis. Again, I'm not boasting, a lot of this stuff is what others have told me when trying to reassure me that I'm not a gargoyle.
That's exactly why I showed my profile to a few female friends to get some honest feedback regarding its content, as I don't have a clue about this kind of stuff and how I come across. I think they can literally smell my lack of confidence a mile off, and it dries them up quicker than a pound of salt.

Cazam

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's exactly why I showed my profile to a few female friends to get some honest feedback regarding its content, as I don't have a clue about this kind of stuff and how I come across. I think they can literally smell my lack of confidence a mile off, and it dries them up quicker than a pound of salt.
Dont ask females they know nothing about what they want.
Nobody is gonna read that anyway.
I have one sentence for tinder:
70% gentleman 25% rogue. Get a good story for the last 5% since they will ask you.
And dont share this outside of here!:)

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aha, Tinder.

I'm exclusively on Badoo, maybe that's the issue. In addition to my other posts here I should admit that at 47 years old I have pathetically had just 7 sexual partners my whole life. The last I was faithfully with for 18 years, she cheated then blamed me. Perhaps after being burned like that my heart isn't really in it anymore. I can't see many females in a positive light and I'm not comfortable with the pump/dump approach, I have to feel some connection first. The woman I married pretty much had to rape me at the start of our relationship to get things on a sexual plane, my first LTR actually was raped (so she said anyway...) and that made me VERY cautious about sexual advances to the point of me just never taking it there and now newly single after almost a third of my life with the same woman I'm terrified of being #metoo'd or accused of doing something unwanted.... Am I attractive? Yes, apparently. Am I a Chad? Not a chance and never have been.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy probably isn't use to getting rejected the girl wasn't even that hot, he tried to go Mode 1 but ended up being Mode 4
OK, I'll bite - what are these numbered "modes"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aha, Tinder.

I'm exclusively on Badoo, maybe that's the issue. In addition to my other posts here I should admit that at 47 years old I have pathetically had just 7 sexual partners my whole life. The last I was faithfully with for 18 years, she cheated then blamed me. Perhaps after being burned like that my heart isn't really in it anymore. I can't see many females in a positive light and I'm not comfortable with the pump/dump approach, I have to feel some connection first. The woman I married pretty much had to rape me at the start of our relationship to get things on a sexual plane, my first LTR actually was raped (so she said anyway...) and that made me VERY cautious about sexual advances to the point of me just never taking it there and now newly single after almost a third of my life with the same woman I'm terrified of being #metoo'd or accused of doing something unwanted.... Am I attractive? Yes, apparently. Am I a Chad? Not a chance and never have been.
If that's still hurting you haven't recovered yet. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. The fastest way to recovery is a great sex life with an appreciative woman. It may take a year or more for your full recovery.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the way that folks in British Commonwealth countries term getting fired as "sacked".

As for this Chad getting rejected by chunky chicks, it's OVER for AussieCels. I'm sure that there will be lots of new content from the Incel YouTube community highlighting this.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, you wear a ring on Mr. Happy? :eek: :eek: :eek:
More of a bar through Mr Happy but yes. I had the old chap pierced about 19 years ago, shortly before meeting the woman I'd marry.
Fun fact - She's the only one that's ever been on the business end of my metalwork.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's still hurting you haven't recovered yet. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. The fastest way to recovery is a great sextile with an appreciative woman. It may take a year or more for your full recovery.
Does this site multi quote? Anyhoo, it's been around 11 months since the split. Living separately the whole time. Still have some financial affairs to conclude including the selling of multiple properties. Seen the wife maybe 5 or 6 times during the covid "crisis" mostly very recently due to said financial discussions needing settling. I don't love her anymore, I wouldn't take her back if she came with a free gift, I have no idea where her mouth has been since our split although I can accurately guess.

Just joined Tinder, 10 likes in as many minutes. Can't see who it was though without cracking open the wallet. Guess I'll have to wonder.

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
looks at the threads by 'amnesia' over at looksmax if you wanna see what tinder is like for a very good looking guy who has autism

(hint: he bangs decent looking girls every night lol)