Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Ch-Ch-Check it out

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Alrighty folks.

I was walking with my oneitis today after history and we were going to our last class. Anyways, I meet up with a buddy along the way and he starts walking with us. There's this uncomfortable silence and she says, "AFK shoulder hurts....::moan:::rolleyes: " So I'm like, "look, if you want me to touch you all you gotta do is ask. There's no need to be shy. We're both old enough."

She like, "you know what? Why're so full of yourself?" I just go, "why're you in denial?"

her, "I'm not, I have a boy friend you know."

me: (talking to my friend, but she can hear loud and clear) see man, even chicks with boyfriends want me now. It's hard being so damn hot (said sarcastically with a smile)

she just kind of walked ahead and I kept chatting with my buddy. THEN SHE ****ING SLOWS DOWN LMAO probably cuz she got lonely, but we keep our saame speed and keep walking. Anyways, dunno wtf is going ot happen tomorrow.

Pretty interesting eh? Now...just to think, a while back I was head and heels over this chick. Anyways, the important thing is to HAVE FUN. I don't really expect anything, but there's nothing wrong with flirting.
_________

but heres' the catch. my mate was like, "dude, if you're going to be ****y like that all the time people aren't going to like you." I was like, "dude, can't you tell I was joking?"

him: yeah, but people don't like it. you should watch out.

me: alright mr. pimp know it all (in my mind: yeah ****ing right!)

him: haha damn dude, this smartass **** is giong to annoy people too.

me: better than some people's dumbass ****

and then we both laugh. but it got me thinking....I was clearly joking....maybe he's jealous? Or do people really kind of start to despise you.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Or do people really kind of start to despise you.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Re: Re: Re: Ch-Ch-Check it out

Originally posted by AFK Protector
:( Eternal do you despise me?
No, why?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I was just wondering what your reply meant. So...people are starting to despise me at school...


KICK ASS!:D
Yah, only problem is that if you alienate too many people, you'll either:

A) Get yourself jumped

B) No one will talk to you (guy or girl)

C) School will suck majorly.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I'm a sarcastic, c0cky smartass all the time and most everyone loves me (except on this forum :D).
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Alrighty folks.

I was walking with my oneitis today after history and we were going to our last class. Anyways, I meet up with a buddy along the way and he starts walking with us. There's this uncomfortable silence and she says, "AFK shoulder hurts....::moan:::rolleyes: " So I'm like, "look, if you want me to touch you all you gotta do is ask. There's no need to be shy. We're both old enough."

She like, "you know what? Why're so full of yourself?" I just go, "why're you in denial?"

good to see you back mate! anyways, i think your ****iness came on too agressive, until it wasn't funny anymore. you should have approached it with more good humour (more smiles, said it in an overtly joking manner)

even if you were joking, she found it so seriously convincing that she believed you.

more good humour mate...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Yo guys it's all okay. Today she asked me what time it was and I was like, "Amy, remember what I said yesterday?"

So she's like "haha oh yeah..hi AFK"

me: hmm quick learner. hello AMy:)
_____________

then in the halls when I'm walking opposite her she starts to blush and I just say hi and smile.

That's very surprising because it's my oneitis. btw, I don't act like this all the time. In class I'm serious and am pretty much the smart kid respected by all. My buddy just had something up his ass that day, but today we just started laughing about yesterday. Nothing serious. I think I had an advantage here because I never really came on so damn ****y before and I guess it shocked her and my pal.

Now thats she's seen I'm not what I seem on the outside (modest, calm, gentleman) I can "sprinkle" a bit as MetalFortress said. I'm not a very ****y guy, trust me on this folks. Maybe a bit too cynical sometimes though..
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yo guys it's all okay. Today she asked me what time it was and I was like, "Amy, remember what I said yesterday?"

So she's like "haha oh yeah..hi AFK"

me: hmm quick learner. hello AMy:)
_____________

then in the halls when I'm walking opposite her she starts to blush and I just say hi and smile.

That's very surprising because it's my oneitis. btw, I don't act like this all the time. In class I'm serious and am pretty much the smart kid respected by all. My buddy just had something up his ass that day, but today we just started laughing about yesterday. Nothing serious. I think I had an advantage here because I never really came on so damn ****y before and I guess it shocked her and my pal.

Now thats she's seen I'm not what I seem on the outside (modest, calm, gentleman) I can "sprinkle" a bit as MetalFortress said. I'm not a very ****y guy, trust me on this folks. Maybe a bit too cynical sometimes though..
piitb
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AFK Protector
Yo guys it's all okay. Today she asked me what time it was and I was like, "Amy, remember what I said yesterday?"

So she's like "haha oh yeah..hi AFK"

me: hmm quick learner. hello AMy:)
_____________

then in the halls when I'm walking opposite her she starts to blush and I just say hi and smile.

That's very surprising because it's my oneitis. btw, I don't act like this all the time. In class I'm serious and am pretty much the smart kid respected by all. My buddy just had something up his ass that day, but today we just started laughing about yesterday. Nothing serious. I think I had an advantage here because I never really came on so damn ****y before and I guess it shocked her and my pal.

Now thats she's seen I'm not what I seem on the outside (modest, calm, gentleman) I can "sprinkle" a bit as MetalFortress said. I'm not a very ****y guy, trust me on this folks. Maybe a bit too cynical sometimes though..
i know a few "smart guys" that are respected by all, probably the coolest people, and most people dont know this till out of hs, mabe even late into college :)
 
Top