"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Certain jobs make a big difference?

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
I havent had the greatest jobs in the past, but I am now trying to be a firefighter, and while i'm training for that I have my own shop painting cars, bikes etc..., since I have been doing these things (especially the firefighter training) I have noticed a huge difference in the way a girl responds when I tell her what I do.

Do u guys think, it makes a big difference, does it really make them like u more, or is it just like a little added bonus if u have an interesting job. Or is it the fact that I am just doing something with my life, and I have goals, and ambitions. (girls look for and like these things right)

Probably a mix of all of the above. Let me know what u think.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
There are several factors that get a woman's attention when you tell them what kind of job that you do.

The fact that you are gainfully employed garners a measure of respect as it is. I think you'll find that with a small percentage of women, when you have a job working for the government, (city, state or fed) they really like that because of the benefits and the respect that goes with it.

If a gal has a boyfriend who is "professional" (Doctor, Attorney, etc.) she gets a certain amount of respect from the association alone.

A policeman, fireman, paramedic (all those "uniform" jobs) she gets a certain level of respect from those associations as well, plus the added benefit of having a partner whose job requires him to maintain a level of fitness. Many men seem to forget that women require a fair level of stamina in the bedroom. These types of fellows usually possess it.

A computer geek or a banker only seems to tickle the fancy of the wealth seeking ladies.

These are, of course, all generalites. Every girl is different, just as each man is different. The same way I make a certain grown woman thrill with joy, another computer geek may not possess that same pool of knowledge, skills and abilities to get the same response.

Just tell the truth about what you do and find a job that you like. That will make you happier which will attract happier women.
 
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
I think it's definately an issue.

I had no job for a year. When I said I had no job a the moment, the women wanted less to do with me than they do now.

When I said I was a performer/magician/mentalist (technically true, since my only source of income was magician gigs.) I got a little bit better response. I think with a few of the women it garnered a tiny amount of respect... This guy does something different from a lot of people, and he makes money entertaining... It's not the same respect as if I were to tell them I'm a lawyer.

I work freelance for a video company. The pay sucks big time. But the women don't know that. I mention I do video, animation and special effects for a company, and now I see a difference in how I am treated. It's a small difference, but I'll take it. I have a job that I enjoy. I have a job in a field I graduated with a degree in. How many people can say that?

If you said you were a volunteer firefighter or part time cop, there's a big difference in the level of respect you get than say telling them you work for McDonalds. And a lawyer or doctor is different too.

That being siad, there are a lot of factors that enter into the situation besides job...though the job IS a big part of it...

It also does depend where you're looking, what type of woman you're looking for, etc.
 

plaqueman

New Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
I agree, for 1 year i worked as a loss prevention person at a warehouse, im pretty good looking and did alright with girls but it wasnt that good a job and i found girls i was interested in didnt take me all that serious. I am now a state trooper and when a girl asks what i do for a living and i tell them that its like they just found a pile of gold ****. They smile and go oooo wow thats awesome. It also helps because the pay is awesome 50,000 to start So i can finally afford to drive a nice car and have a stylish waredrobe and being able to help people and communicate with them all day long has enabled me to become a better all around person.
 

Jon E

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
1
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by jaybeezi
I have my own shop painting cars, bikes etc...,
Not to hi-jack your thread but Im opening my own shop right now while Im still in school. Got any pics of your stuff? What are you spraying with? Heres a few pics of a some of my own projects. Need to put up some new pics though.

http://www.students.uwf.edu/jde14/
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
damn, thats a nice setup, nice lookin paint too. I usually use HOK, or ppg paint, and I spray with a DeVilbiss gun. Unfortunately I dont have any pics on my comp, I should soon though.
 
Top