Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Center of the Party

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm having trouble with a certain aspect of my party game.

Right now, I'm half decent at becoming the center of the party, amoging, teasing, flirting, etc. Basically I've got that down, at least to a level that I'm satisfied with for now.

My problems come when, as the center of the party(socially), I have trouble isolating. All the guys are hanging around with their beers talking about boring stuff(example: "so, where do u go to school?", stuff like that), meanwhile most of the girls at the party are either talking to me and a wing(my wings usually dont even know they're wings, I just invite them into the convo, play them up, and lean on them whenever im in a tight spot. they have no idea what purpose they have tho). So, the girls are either talking to me and a buddy, or off on their own doing whatever.

I have trouble showing my interest... Like, when I kino, I get all the rest of the girls looking at me and ****. The guys from the party all see it to, and come up to me when I walk away for a sec and whisper **** like "go for it man" or "u sure she's old enough?"

I'm almost sure that if i were to "duck out" with one of these girls, EVERYBODY would know right away, and start being ****s.

What are some ways that you guys "extract" a chick from a group?

thanks

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask on of these biatches to "go for a walk" then pull out the bong and toke up then give her a cone, she would be putty in ur hands if u can take advantage.

go for it man

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have the same problem. If i'm drunk enough i jsut start making out right then and there.
hahaha.
I think a good trick would be to be like "ey you need another beer?"
"sure/no/w/e the bithc says"
"aight well I do, can you get on that?" and she'll ***** and jsut be like "atleast come with me"

i should really try that. i jsut made that up.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
listen everyones going to know anyways.....and what the **** do you care if they know your ****ing that girl. unless its a donkey then stop being a ***** and go pound her in the room over and make sure everyone hears.

dont listen to these guys with their "tricks" all you need to do is make sure they have at least a little alcohol in them so they can justify being a ***** and not feel bad about it. then making your move is the next step. tell her you want to go somewhere with her. if shes going to **** you that night anyways then this is all you need. if she doesnt then she will deny you and save you some time so u can move on to your next target

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bottom line all you have to do is get the girl alone, once you do that you can escalate things as far as they can go. If the whole ****ing party knows about it oh well let them, do your thing and be proud of it.

cheesewacked

Banned
Reaction score
if you want to f*ck a girl at a party, get in eye contact with her whether it be across the room or 8 feet away, then under your breath or silently say "want to f*ck"
give that a try :)