Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Census Bureau: black women make more money than white women

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://conservative-headlines.com/2015/03/census-bureau-black-women-make-more-money-than-white-women/

Before someone says, "but that's a conservative news site..der". It's census bureau data and was also reported in other mainstream news media.

Blacks now make up over 18% of the entire Federal workforce nationwide. Even though they only make up 12% of the US population (at least 50% but really more overrepresentation). Some Federal agencies have a workforce that is 50% black. If you look at state, city, and county governments, you will typically find a disproportionately high amount of black employees all over the nation.

No one benefits more than black women. Many Federal agencies, such as the US Post Office, have a hiring scheme that puts black females at the top of the list. Black women are hired first. Then other minorities, then white females, then white male veterans, then white male non-veterans.

Because of this, a staggering 50% of all black women with a college degree work for the government (many of the rest have cushy corporate jobs). Let that sink in. One half of all black women with a college work for a county, city, state, or the Federal government.

Keep in mind that a huge percentage of all Federal jobs are simply “make work” jobs. In other words, they exist solely to create a physical job, not because they are needed. Federal jobs, on average, pay more than the private sector. They also have lavish benefits. Many states, counties, and cities also create jobs that are not necessary. When George W. Bush was pushing the Patriotic Act, he boasted that the creation of the DHS would create “much needed jobs.”

Because of state sponsored discrimination. Black women with a college degree, on average, make more money than white women with a college degree.

The Census Bureau just reported that in 2003, black women with a Bachelor’s Degree averaged a significantly higher income than white women with a bachelor’s degree. The Seattle Times then offered a completely fictional explanation. The Seattle Times falsely claimed that black women with a Bachelor’s degree average more hours than their white counterparts (notice liberals don't make that claim to explain why males make more than females and though it would be true in that case!

This data is for 2003. The disparity is probably far higher now.
http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/black-asian-women-with-college-degree-outearn-white-women/?syndication=rss

A white woman with a bachelor’s degree typically earned nearly $37,800 in 2003, compared with $41,100 for a college-educated black woman and nearly $43,700 for a college-educated Asian woman, according to data being released today by the Census Bureau. Hispanic women took home slightly less, at $37,600 a year.
Darn white female college graduates earn near the bottom with their Hispanic counterpart. Maybe they should campaign against the Black and Yellow Woman Privilege lol.

Last edited:

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can You Shut The F*ck Up With The Race Threads You Dumb Bast*rd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
How odd. Incel non-white goon continually pissed off he doesn't get his share of the prized white puzzy promised by the digital synagogue expresses his (manufactured) outrage over what is essentially news about a changing demographic.

Yet thousands of goon posts here as well as everywhere else lamenting that "feminism is for white women" and not a single peep. :confused:

#SolidarityIsForWhiteWomen

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they tell us what they went to school for? Because in my experience you find a larger proportion white women studying soft majors when compared to Black and especially Asian women on campuses. The stats my alma mater gathered on major demographics bore this out as well.

You can't simply say someone makes this much with a degree and think it means anything unless you ask more questions. There's also the question of salary negotiation. Men tend to negotiate for more cash. I'd say from talking to some women that culture can influence how certain women negotiate pay.

Ps-by soft majors I mean arts degree, liberal arts, etc. We already know most Asians go the STEM route. And from what I've seen in the black community, many women study business or teaching.

EDIT for below: Thanks for the link FairShake. I knew OP's stats and sources likely weren't reputable or correct.

Last edited:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
You can't simply say someone makes this much with a degree and think it means anything unless you ask more questions.
And just like that. Mr Anti-stats coz feeelz decides all of a sudden it's all inconclusive and more data is needed for this analysis THANKYOU very much!!

*Dons glasses, calculator and pens and inserts intellectual looking smoking pipe..................up his ass*

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Did they tell us what they went to school for? Because in my experience you find a larger proportion white women studying soft majors when compared to Black and especially Asian women on campuses. The stats my alma mater gathered on major demographics bore this out as well.
That's your experience but I don't believe white women take "soft majors" relative to black women. I do believe every major is made soft for black women though with affirmative action. I'll give you that a higher proportion of Asian women probably take more STEM majors, and they are paid more accordingly, just like men are.

You can't simply say someone makes this much with a degree and think it means anything unless you ask more questions. There's also the question of salary negotiation. Men tend to negotiate for more cash. I'd say from talking to some women that culture can influence how certain women negotiate pay.
Duh. I've been saying this forever about the liberal narratives disparate impact and that men make more than women, white males make more than black males etc, more questions need to be asked. That white women grads make less than other minorities like Asian women and black, and that Asian and Jewish average more than whites, kind of throws the liberal narrative of white privilege in question.

When the shoe is on the other foot, now you want to ask more questions.

According to the latest statistics I can find the original argument is not true.

This from January 2015.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/wkyeng.pdf

Page 13
I don't fully trust obama administration's numbers. Why would black women be losing ground now? It's possible that there was a lot of government (and corporate) hiring during the Bush admin, but that doesn't change the central point.

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
...In defense of Fatal, I would be very interested to see what the black women's hiring rate and pay are among the private sector. It could be that while whites are discriminated against for public jobs, it's possibly reversed for private jobs...
That would be interesting if the ratio of the women who applied to private sector jobs was compared with those who applied to similar jobs in the public sector.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
It could be that while whites are discriminated against for public jobs, it's possibly reversed for private jobs.
Private jobs are going to be more likely to be based on merit, because you have metrics to show how useful you are to making money. Public jobs are useless. This explains why more useless people are employed there. Since the entry standards into the public sector are so low, they can afford to have all this equalist-type stuff.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I am Fatal Gay!! Hear me roar!!!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Private jobs are going to be more likely to be based on merit, because you have metrics to show how useful you are to making money.

Most corporations and large businesses "voluntarily" apply affirmative action almost as much as public sector lest they be of threatened with suit or actually sued by EEOC for "disparate impact" or other mostly imaginary discrimination. Plus a lot of private sector are government contractors.

It could be that while whites are discriminated against for public jobs, it's possibly reversed for private jobs.
I think what is probably happening is that in the private sector whites and males are not as disfavored as in the public sector. Also, in the private sector when a person, say black or female, doesn't show up for work, they more often don't get pay. In the public sector they probably get paid no matter what with so much personal time off. The public sector did some downsizing and less hiring sometime toward the end of the Bush administration and afterwards.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol isnt it lovely how OP picks and chooses what stats to believe? Provided with legitimate national stats from a federal source that shows his first post is full of sh!!te, and we are met with "I dont believe Obama".

Pathetic.

In other words, governmental reports only mean something if they agree with his viewpoint. How about responding to Fairshake's post with current stats that back up your original post OP? Simply whining about not believing Obama isnt worth much.

Especially when your right wing website's states that "This data is for 2003. The disparity is probably far higher now." So basically they made a post citing old data...and current data shows their entire posts argument to be incorrect.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Ps-by soft majors I mean arts degree, liberal arts, etc. We already know most Asians go the STEM route. And from what I've seen in the black community, many women study business or teaching.

EDIT for below: Thanks for the link FairShake. I knew OP's stats and sources likely weren't reputable or correct.
_______

What's more 'picky/choosy' GayJay/FatalGay - using the data and asking about its veracity or (as you do) supposing that there might be, could be something and your personal experience with no data whatever?

Your speculation is rank.