Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Censor "AFC"

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This word is used too often as a retarded label.

It's a carry-over from ASF and it seems like people use it as an exact polar opposite to everything "Don Juan". But I think people throw it around too liberally. "OMG that's so AFC!"

The thing is that "AFC" stands for Average Frustrated Chump. It's not EVIL to be "AFC", it could mean that you have a great life, good friends, your own things going on, but you have NO idea how to deal with women.

It's a state of ignorance, that's all. Uneducatedness. But the way it's used here, it's an insult. It's like the worst thing in the world on this forum is to be "AFC" and people throw around the word "AFC" to describe anything that doesn't fit their OWN idea of what is Don Juan.

Think about it...if you came to this site for the first time looking for advice and posted something about your girlfriend and your situation with her, and someone replied, "That's AFC", or "you're AFC", it does two things:

-It puts you on the defensive right away, making you less likely to take advice given to you and more likely to act in a reactionary way and reject future "DJucation"

-It cuts at your self-esteem, which actually hinders development of a "Don Juan" attitude, to be insulted by people you ask for help

-It makes you care more about being "non-AFC" than actually improving your skills with the ladies...so you start reading the Bible and philosophizing and mentally masturbating with everyone else ont he forums until you're spouting DJ 24/7, but you can't get a woman's attention to save your life

If you're teaching high-school and a student asks you a silly question, you don't say, "God, you're a moron...here, let me break this down so even YOU can understand it." I don't think we should angle the same way here.

Plus, the more "jargon" this site develops, the more it becomes more of a CULT than a self-help website.

Just something to think about. Personally, I'm just getting tired of seeing it...when I see someone say, "AFC", I say to myself, "This kid has no idea what he's talking about...he's reading back something he read in the DJ Bible or on some other post."

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is this so that someone can come up with a replacment? it is like shutting a door and they can go and open another door.

anyway sometimes we do need that word!

ration it out, each user can not use it more then 5 times a week
:p

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i've been saying. this is becoming more like a cult than just a place to find advice on dating.

probably has to do with all this commonly accepted "DJ is a way of life" bullsh1t. if your way of life is based on what some site tells you, you wont get too far either way.