Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cell phone Text messages

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a stupid person be a smart-ass?

Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?

Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for ID that he just whipped out a quarter?

How can there be self-help "groups"?

How do you get off a non-stop flight?

How do you write zero in Roman numerals?

If Barbie's so popular, why do you have to buy all her friends?

If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?

If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?

Why do they call it "chili" if it's hot?

Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game, when we are already there?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf is this?

that's the same reaction a girl is going to get.

will she reply? yeah, but she'll think you're an idiot

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What it was supposed to be was funny.

Regrettably, you are entitled to your opinion.

The last batch I put out got pretty good reviews. You don't like 'em, don't use 'em.

I was under the impression that a "sense of humor" arises from taking a look at the common everyday things and looking at them with a different perspective.

The observations I posted do just that. Obviously, I know why they call it lipstick - because it comes in a shape resembling a stick. A thin piece of paste they stick in a tube. I'm making a stretch on the stick part of the compound word -- well, never mind. I guess it just isn't that funny if i have to explain it.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your getting confused with observational humor. and observations.

your jokes wern't very funny, not to be rude.

furthermore, for what reason would you text that to a girl? even if it was really funny, she will just think that you are passing on someone elses joke.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I guess that's what I get for not citing George Carlin as the author.

Reaction score
This is some good observational humor that makes one think - George Carlin is one of the best comedians and probably has the best intellect of all comedians. Thus his humor appeals to intellectuals (such as yourself big P) - people who like to think vs. non-intellectuals. Some peolpe rather have the cheap non-funny humor of steve martin, but any moron can do his schtick.

These jokes would come off better if they were spoken, obviously they lose some impact when written, so I would not necessarily send them as a text message but will tell them verrbally!

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above. The jokes are very good I think, but I don't think they would work in the form of SMS. The jokes made me laugh!:p

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Dilly
I agree with the above. The jokes are very good I think, but I don't think they would work in the form of SMS. The jokes made me laugh!:p
Yeah...I think they'd make better one-liners to break the silence on a date, or good answers to the ever-deadly "What're you thinking about?" question. I can't see them working over SMS.

THen again, I've never tried it.