cell phone Motorola Razr Dolc and Gabanna

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i currently have a cell phone but the style of the phone looks real bad. Currently i have a plan with my family in the t mobile family plan. I plan to buy another cell phone and just use that phone instead. I see the motorola Razr Gold one... the one that is with Dolce and Gabanna.

Does anyone know whats the retail price of this phone assuming i just buy it without a contract since i am already stuck in my family plan? I see prices ranging from 199 to 400 dollars but does anyone know what is the retail price without contrract?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motorola is GARBAGE. I've had three of them, two RAZR's and one SLVR, and all three went bad. This is of course AFTER I put up with the sh!tty reception and piss poor software for two years. I just went back to a Samsung after several years and I doubt if i will ever own another brand of phone.

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Moto makes junk. Have two of them...both junk. Really bad software too.
I had a basic, simple samsung clamshell that was great, but spilt some soft drink on it :-(

My mom has one of the newer samsungs - cool phone.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love my motorola razor. I've never had a single problem with it.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont run the AIM software on a razr, it messes them up somehow.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have t mobile service so can anyone recommend me a good phone that is good looking but not big? I am not interested in blackberry b/c it is huge

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Motorola is only **** in the US, which is behind all of the world >=(

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I have a Sony Ericsson Z520a with GSM, and it's great. Talk time runs around 9hrs, and I barely have to charge it 2-3 times per week. Price is around $120. Sure, I could get a Razr and look like everyone else, but my phone has all the same features and longer battery life. Plus, it's small with rounded edges making it comfortable to carry in my pocket - unlike the Razr which feels like you're carrying a big calculator in your pocket. I don't care if it's thin, it's freaking big.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a samsung U740. It's far and away the best cellphone i've owned. It's an ultra slim like a razor but it has a full keyboard and can handle internet and email like a black berry. All made possible with the dual hindge so it opens portriait and landscape. Thank god for innovation.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ValleyDJing said:
I love my motorola razor. I've never had a single problem with it.

Should've knocked on wood. I dropped my phone in the pool today and fried it. lol! Still not the phone's fault though.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well when i drop my motorola v360 anywhere, it never BREAKS!

Is the razr that bad? One drop and it breaks?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
Well it just depends. I've dropped my phone plenty of times and it's still in great shape. Of course if you drop it out of your car window onto cement it will most likely have some damage. I've had 1 razr for a year and a half and it's still working fine. Some people have bad luck with their phones, but I'm pretty sure the people who complain about the razr's don't treat their electronics like they should.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
well when i drop my motorola v360 anywhere, it never BREAKS!

I believe I said I dropped it in the pool.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard that Apple sells a cell phone now... :p