“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cell phone convo trick

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
201
Reaction score
1
Thanks, useful piece of info.

I am going to try this in boring meetings and other social situations. I don't know about faking a convo in front of a chick, though. If you fail you will look really dumb.

Peace
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Happy Valley
I think it's a pretty good idea for those who are starting out as DJ's.

I say for those starting out, because once you are a DJ, you are a busy guy, and you can handle any situation with a chick.

It's definitely something to give a shot to.

Good Job Alucarad.

-- Zero-
 
Top