Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

CD's Life Log

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday November 17, 2004

I am going to keep a journal entry log on this site that contains all the aspects of my life so people can offer me advice and learn from my mistakes. This is intended to keep up my writing/communication skills and to hold myself accountable to a third party. I am going to keep writing these entries until I find a job. They are mostly going to be for my mental sanity- although one cannot control employers’ responses to resume submissions one can control searching and applying for jobs. So these entries are basically to help me feel like I have control over something.

My reports are going to contain the following categories:
Summary-
Job applied for-
Job responses received-
Working out-
Friends-
Other-
Girls-

First, some background information:

Job- I am currently unemployed. My education includes a B.A. Economics from a top tier school. However, I have a low gpa. My work experience is limited, and I have been unemployed for 12 weeks.

Working out- This area for my life is solid. I m 6’3’’ 190 and working out is part of my lifestyle. My bench press last work out was 255 x 5. Squat 245 x 8. DL 225 x 8. Barbell Row – 225 x 5. These will be the major lifts I report on.

Friends- My relationship with friends are limited. Here I will comment on my social activities.

Other- This section will contain anything else that is interesting in my life.

Girls- Since getting out of college and being unable to find work, the number of girls in my life has shrunk. Here I am going to have to work my way up from cold approaches.

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day #1 Wednesday November 17, 2004

Jobs applied for- Financial Services Manager. This job was with a local furniture manufacturing plant. I met the minimum qualification.

Job responses received: The BLS called and invited me to take an entry-level economist exam in Atlanta Georgia. I’m going to take this test next Tuesday.

Working out- Off day

Friends- Nothing

Other- Nothing

Girls- Nothing

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day #2 Thursday November 18, 2004

Today was all right. Woke up about noon took a shower, and checked some websites and papers for jobs. Did not see anything I could apply for so I headed out to do some errands. Did some gift shopping for my mom, and hit the gym.

Jobs applied for- Didn’t apply for any jobs today. However I did see a medium scale restaurant that was interviewing for “all position up to supervisor’ so I’m going to go talk to them tomorrow between 2-4.

Job responses received- No companies called today. However, I did make a networking contact for the BLS job. This guy, who will remain nameless, throws party for Senators and other important people. The Senator he works closely with works closely with the Department of Labor. This guy that throws the parties is going to see if he can make something happen for me with this government job. Wheels of politics turn turn turn.

Working out- SLDL 225 x 6
225 x 6
245 x 6
245 x 6 overall had a good workout.

Friends- Talked with one of my friends who works at the gym today. She has a crush on me I think, but she is only a 6 so there is nothing back from my end. We had an interesting conversation. She said the preacher and other churchgoers were talking about how “buff” I was at the Wednesday night service. (I reminded myself he was a Protestant minister.) This was good to hear.

Other- Did some shopping

Girls- 1) Went to the community college to check out the job board. I was disappointed because they use the jobs posted on the government’s job site and call it their “career center.” LOL Anyway there was this chick there reading a book and walking. I thought she was cute but did not do anything about it.

2) Went to the bookstore to do some Christmas shopping. Bought 3 gift cards. Tried to flirt with the check out girl. She was receptive but only a 6.5. Maybe she was just being nice because I was buying something. Didn’t close, didn’t want to try.

3) Went to Red Lobster to buy some gift cards. The bartender was in charge of that there. She was a 7-7.5 but she was in her late twenties. She was nice and we had a good convo.

4) This other chick that works at the gym always gives me this deer in the headlights look when I look her in the eyes. She is 7 maybe. Couldn’t hit on her because she had customers when I was going in and out. I’m going to hit on her when I get the chance no BS.

Out, CD

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day # 3 Friday Novermber 19, 2004

Jobs applied for- Applied for the server job. Didn't see anything that required a degree.

Jobs responces recieved- As for the server job-they hired me! This job will be alright until I can find something that requires a degree. Have to go do training tomorrow @ 3. The joint is on my way to the gym so thats a plus. My boss in one of those bar girls. She's hot. I imagine she is the carrot and the fat @$$ owner is the stick. I start on webnesday after I get back from atlanta.

Working out- off day

Friends- Didn't do anything fun today.

Other- Got a hair cut.

Girls- Didn't see any girls at the supermarket. However there are some hot chicks that work were I got hired. My boss it hot. During the interview I cracked a joke and she flipped her hair back.

Later CD