Cautiously Approaching This

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl at this club we regularly go to about 2 weeks ago (never talked to her before then). The first week I didn't get her number, but told her to come back the next week and I'll get it. So next week (ie. last week ago) comes and I get the number. :) Again, we talk a lot that night and things just click.

I called her last Friday and asked her out, but it didn't happen because I wanted to go somewhere she couldn't due to her working early the next day. She asked me to join her the next night, but I passed because she was going somewhere I didn't really want to. Anyway, I call on Tuesday night and we had an amazing 3 hour conversation. It may be "AFC" to talk for that long, but it was literally non stop laughter for 3 hours. We met again this week and things went even better. There was a lot of kino throughout the night by both of us. A few times I brought her right up to my face like I was going to kiss her, but she wasn't going to get that lucky yet. :)

Her friend who goes with her gives me a very high approval rating and says she gets a "good vibe" from me, so that's definitely a plus. Now, they're going out on Saturday for some party and they asked me to go, to which I agree'd...

Now, although I want to call this girl, I'm going to wait until Saturday, but it's hard not thinking about her. I'm genuinely excited about seeing her again and I'm pretty sure she feels the same.

Here's where my cautious optimism steps in. I really don't want to mess this up. She's the first girl to come along in since my ex (6 months ago) that I like much more than a friend... So many girls I've met don't hold my interest like she does.

I guess I'm looking for some pointers on this situation, where things are slowly going great, but there's no bf/gf stuff going on yet. It's been a loooooong time since I've been in this kind of situation. :(

librito

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
apply the kISS method..= keep it simple stupid.

just keep doing the same thing youve being doing because she loves the way you are. dont try any outrageous DJ stuff if it is not necessary because if you dont do anything outrageous you have her in the palm of your hands. just be yourself and shell be delighted.

"dont worry, be happy"

GaryNas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, all I can do is think about her and it's starting to piss me off. I want to call her, but I know it's not a good idea to call until tomorrow. I think the most frustrating part is wondering if even one thought of me has crossed her mind.

The strange part is, I don't know her very well and have only talked with her for a few weeks now... we haven't even gone out on a date together yet.

ARGH!!!!

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut off your internal voice...it will drive you crazy and the fantasy it creates will have no basis in reality.

Live in the moment and not in your thoughts...