Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cauliflower leaves

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Man so today i made soup and put cauliflower in there, including the stem leaves

Man those taste interesting. Reminds me slightly of chewing on the stem of a fresh cannabis stem. It had a similar taste

I do not use cannabis but i used to. The cooked cauliflower stem/leaves have an interesting taste, like vitamins i needed are contained in there

Try it out sometime

I cooked mine in a simple hot soup with other ingredients

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Bible Belt,
Intrigued to read you grow Mustard Greens,so do I,and also include in my morning Soup....Have you tried Collards?They are the closest relative to Atlantic Cabbage/Kale that grows Wild on the Atlantic Sea Shore,Assuming like me,you are of Anglo/Celt extraction,Linus Pauling in his Nobel Prize Thesis on Vit C,opined that our Ancestors ate as much as 3.5 pounds a day of this stuff,as they foraged along the shore line during the Long Northern Winter...What don't fatten,surely fills Yuck....While Mustard is grown a lot here usually mixed with Land Cress,Collards are virtually unknown but worth the effort of growing as they quickly naturalise.

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting. Always looking for different dietary ideas

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fyi, kale is great, but a lot of it coming out of California is contaminated with a heavy metal called Thallium. Organic is worse. Some smoothie aficionados have gotten ill from it.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fyi, kale is great, but a lot of it coming out of California is contaminated with a heavy metal called Thallium. Organic is worse. Some smoothie aficionados have gotten ill from it.
I’m ditching the organic kale then and just use baby spinach in my smoothie

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Giovanni,
Can you buy Brussels Sprouts?they are very cleansing.Spinach is great but not a Cruciform.