"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

caught off guard

stewie

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Last night I got a call from a girl at my school who said she had a friend who really liked me but was too embarrassed to tell me. So she asked me if there was anyone in the school that i had a crush on. I told her she needed to tell who she was talking about first.

First of all, Im a senior in high school and i thought girls stopped doing this in middle school. Second, i already knew which girl she was talking about (ill call her amanda) because i had been working my dj skills on her. I went ahead and got her to give me a few clues like what her name started with and what sports she played. Then i guessed that it was amanda and she got really excited because she thought i was saying i had a crush on her since i knew who she was talking about.

She told me that i should call amanda and hang out with her during spring break which just started. i said id call her and we would play putt putt or something.

In this situation i don't know when i should call her. should i wait a few days or go ahead and call her since i already know she likes me?

sorry for the AFCish question but i was caught a little off guard
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I wouldn't mingle with a chick that is too much of a ***** to even talk to you.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
I have to say that it's better if you just call her and see whats up after a day maybe. If she ask why you didn't call earlier than just tell her you were busy (be busy so its not a total lie) and that you had to do something. If she gets all ecited then let it go smooth and stuff and if you feel like you want to do something than go ahead. if you feel like you don't want to do anything then don't. You never said if she was hot or not! damn if she is hot than go for it!:D
 

stewie

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Oh yeah, shes hot and shes pretty cool. Shes just a little shy. Im gonna go for it. I just don't want to wait too long before i call her and have her IL go down.
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Good call man. Just keep her IL up, kino and be aware. You can't go wrong!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
yea, if she is too embarrassed to talk to you, that shows her IL is pretty far up there. Wait a couple days and then give her a call and just set up a date. putt putt dates are always fun too.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Dude, girls spread word like wildfire... tell her friend that you're going to call her tomorrow... everyone will know you're going to call her tomorrow, especially 'amanda' ;)

Then, all you have to do is not call her... this is going to drive 'amanda' insane... she is going to wait by the phone all day. Then call her like 3 days later, she will be on your balls like white on rice ;)

The rest is pretty explanatory... dude I wish I was you-- nothing better than free ass :)

Tell us how it goes, dude you got this one-- it's gg :)

P.S. Since it's free ass, make her do tricks dude! I love getting girls to do tricks for me, roar lol! I'm all teary and happy now, haha ;)
 

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
Location
In reality
Originally posted by TheMinistered
Dude, girls spread word like wildfire... tell her friend that you're going to call her tomorrow... everyone will know you're going to call her tomorrow, especially 'amanda' ;)

Then, all you have to do is not call her... this is going to drive 'amanda' insane... she is going to wait by the phone all day. Then call her like 3 days later, she will be on your balls like white on rice ;)

The rest is pretty explanatory... dude I wish I was you-- nothing better than free ass :)

Tell us how it goes, dude you got this one-- it's gg :)

P.S. Since it's free ass, make her do tricks dude! I love getting girls to do tricks for me, roar lol! I'm all teary and happy now, haha ;)
You you are one seriously messed up mother f*cker!:mad: I have got to try some of those!!:D Lol, seriously though its true, they do spread rumors like a wildfire (i have actually used that comparison before now!) and it WILL drive her up the wall! Do it dude, you are in!
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
The only thing that will make her IL go down is by calling her the next day, wait at least 3 days then call her. She will think all hope is lost and then when you call it will shock her leaving massive wet spots in her panties (Maybe a little over exagerated there). It's obvious she is hung up on you, use this to your advatage, don't let her forget who is chasing who.
 

stewie

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
So we played putt-putt and had a great time and we were both touching each other a lot and she was really into me. I didn't make a move there because there were a lot of people there.

So we went back to her house (we are both golfers) and hit golf balls in her back yard. There was even more touching and flirting and she kept wanting me to show her how to swing which called for even more touching.

Then i went to kiss her and we both turned to the same side. So we kinda bumped into each other and ended up with a little peck on the lips. Then we laughed a little and she said "that was kinda random" (i don't understand that, i think she was just looking for something to say). And then we each joked that the other one went the wrong way.

Then we continued hitting golf balls like nothing had changed. We were still touching and flirting but i felt kind of awkward. Then she wanted to show me all these things in her backyard and was leading me everywhere by the hand. I told her a couple of times that I needed to leave but she kept showing me more of her stuff. We never went inside her house but she said she would show me her room next time because if i saw it now it might scare me away and i wouldn't come back.

Then when i finally started to leave she asked me if i was going to to call her tomorrow and i said maybe. Then we joked some more and she said "well you don't have to call if you don't want to, everybody else wants to call me." And I said "stop lying, you know you have no friends" (joking of course) and she laughed.

Whenever i write it out it sounds like she still wants me but the attempted kiss was pretty uncomfortable and i didn't try to kiss her again. I know im a good kisser because my last girlfriend acutally tried to convince me to write an english paper about kissing because she thought i was an expert at it.

What are your thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

UniqueSoul

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Location
somewhere in Europe
You've been given the green light-- that's clear as hell.
She's afraid of you-- ditto.
Why is she? She fell for you and she doesn't want to scare you of by making any serious moves-- cos she doesn't know you, nor the way you react to different things.
Play her romantically-- talk to her gently and dreamily, but TALK TO HER, don't start rhetorical monologues (a mistake I did from time to time -stupid me)-- to calm her down, because now she seems to be quite nervous even about being near you.
Cos making her relax is the most important thing that must be done. Even "free asses" have to be taken, no one's gonna just give 'em to you, kiss you good luck and give you ten bucks to buy something for yaself.

But don't let this opportunity slip away-- it's not gonna slip away so easy; but get into all this-- some work and you're gonna be repaid. (my 2nd of many mistakes-- I used to start things, but I when I started losing the pressure on them sometimes, I pulled back instead keeping her want me--- cry for me, oh master ones).
:eek:
 
Top