Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

caught off guard

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i poped into my local supermarket yesterday on my way to the gym

so there i am browsing minding my own business , next thing someone pokes me in the back

i turn round to be greated with a big smile from a very old ex girlfriend

she looked incredible , and there i was in my gym kit :nervous:

my mind was racing trying to figure out what the fvck to do / say

somehow i manage to keep a relatively cool disposition but i was miles from my usual smooth don self

i don't know why or how but she ended up coming around the shop with me to finish my shopping chatting along the way

to be fair i think she was as surprised as i was and I'm pretty sure i caught her slightly shaking once

it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable but it took us both about half an hour to relax into conversation and by then it was time to part ways

sounds abit gay but i actually didn't want to leave her by this point lmao

i walked her to her car and she agreed we should catch up properly and i suggested the weekend after next as i was busy next weekend she seemed cool with that but made a slight joke to having to wait so long

i laughed and off i went

-----------------

my emotions are screaming for me to contact her

but my gut is telling me to leave any contact now until closer to the time , however i know full well that because she's so stubborn theres a 90% chance she won't either

leaving us in somewhat of a limbo for the time being

opinions brothers ?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So who ended things between you, was it you or her, or mutual? Regardless, she seems pretty interested.

Either way I would just treat her the same as a girl you had just met. Come up with a cheap date idea and go for it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a firm believer in two way traffic when it comes to attraction tictac

I.E both partys have a relaxed approach to initiating contact it dosent "matter" as such who starts the conversation

previously we broke down because i was constantly having to be the instigator , I'm worried about falling into that trap again

this is the one thing this chick is lacking , i just feel the start of any convos we have are a battle of wits who is going to crack first and make contact

perhaps its just me being overly paranoid , but knowing what women are really like perhaps not

I've decided i don't have much to lose by staying ghost for the time being , after all if she was that interested in me she would have given me some bait by now and she hasn't

but at the very least she's gonna be wondering why i haven't contacted her already, when in the past i would have had around 6 conversations with her on whatsapp by this point

im gonna stick to my guns and hope to fvck the rules of the game prevail and the trail don't go cold

will keep you posted

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, it was not an accident, she knew you was gonna be there, look, coincidence doesnt exist when it comes to humans,

if something you didnt plan "just happened" then someone else made that happen. She has plans for you. And yes she stalked you I bet my ass on it. Look for what has changed in her since you met her, couse people change at least slightly, if she hadn't, it wont work, just like last time.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh i agree brain damage

infact i even said to her "you haven't been following me have you" in a joking manner ,

infact come to think of it i had my back to her if she hadn't wanted to see me she could of easily disappeared in another direction and i would have been none the wiser , the supermarket is huge

she went out of her way too get my attention , but as the title of the thread suggest's i was caught completely off guard , and as a result couldn't think straight

the biggest part to my personal game is being one step ahead , knowledge is power if i knew she was gonna be in the vicinity previously i would have had a 101 cool whitty and charming things prepared to make her panties damp

if anything this experience has highlighted a weakness in not being able to think quickly on my feet :kick:

but its gotta be bugging her i aint contacted her after this strange encounter ..... i wonder how long she's gonna hold out for :yawn:

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well why dont contact her and excell thing, its not like youre not old aqaintances. I think if you had history its best to cut the crap.

And unless the breakup was dramatic, I dont think she is after harming you so go for it. Have fun, she wants the D

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i get that , just was hoping she would have taken some initiative and contacted me first

but fvck it women are stupid ,

we'll see how this week goes now and then if I'm in the mood il hit her up on the weekend

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who actually dumped who? It doesn't seem like you gave a straight answer to this.

Did you break it off because she wasn't reciprocating your level of interest? Based on your description of seeing her again it doesn't seem like a good idea to pursue her a second time.

Time apart usually doesn't fix anything on its own depending on the length, the same problems will bubble up to the surface eventually. If she's as hot as you say she is be prepared for the usual.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's an ex for a reason and unless those reasons have been sorted or cleared, I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole if I were you. Think long and hard.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
She's an ex for a reason and unless those reasons have been sorted or cleared, I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole if I were you. Think long and hard.
I never go back to exes.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I'm talking about a past relationship that was established when we were kids

like 17/18 year olds il be the first to admit i was childish and foolish to have let her go so easily in the first place , but i just wanted to fvck anything with a pulse back then

, we are now early - mid 20's and people do change between these ages wether for the better or worst remains to be seen

reflecting over the last 48 hours and thinking about what to do has really knocked me out of sync .....ive been all over the place and it isn't a nice feeling , its a feeling that i thought i had drown a long time ago with the rest of my blue pill tendencies

i thought my days of worrying about what a woman thought of me where dead and buried .....apparently not

its going to take the rest of the week for me to snap out of this mood I'm in, but then i will get my mack back and i will take this situation by the scruff of the neck :rockon: